Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 12:05 AM   #1012
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Oh wow, I don't remember him being in that, no wonder I recall that movie fondly.

On a side note, I discovered late last sunday night that I had free HBO, they listed the whole damn season 4 GOT series as available.

I licked my damn chops and caught episode one, Two Swords, planning on a veeery late night marathon. Finish that episode, go back into On Demand... and it was no longer on the menu at all. It was all just apparently a big tease to say "see what you're missing".

Those bastards, they had all 14 episodes listed... watched one then POOF
I think Amazon got all the HBO shows on Prime.

If nothing else GOT is worth owning in BluRay
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.