View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 08:01 AM   #412
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That file might be hosed then. The padlock means you don't have permission to it. Don't you have a backup copy of that?

You can try and change the permissions on the file, but there's a likelihood that it's infected and you surely don't want to risk sending a potentially infected file to your carriers.
File is not damaged, when I click to compress it, it goes to a Pepper Zip file. I have never heard of it, Pepper Zip ? I can open it up, do anything I want except compress it to send out.

I downloaded a free trial on winzip, I can send it that way, but I don't want to buy winzip and it's a pain in the ass anymore to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNull View Post
If these forms have info on the carriers like EINs or drivers license numbers you sure should be taking this seriously to back your stuff up and reinstall Windows.
Nothing personal, just basic company information that needs to be exchanged before a contract is written in place.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.