View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 06:12 PM   #409
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
When you say "Any file I try to sent out", what are you talking about? What program are you using for that?
Just documents in a pdf that I send out to new carriers for a set up process. I had it in a zip folder and everything worked great for 14 years. Now the damn folder is a pepper file zip and I have no clue as to why and when we tried to clean it up it leaves a folder with a padlock on it that that has the impression of a busted file.

I can delete it, copy a new file, zip it and it goes to another pepper file, that looks the same. I can not go back to a previous version of that file to change anything.

I can't find anything that is listed to do with pepper except that pdf file that I make when I zip it. I'm thinking it came along with the chrome that was downloaded one day while I was away.

Last edited by ROYC75; 09-04-2014 at 06:46 PM..
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.