View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #784
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Dude, I saw just one video and it creeped me out. The one where you continued to follow her, camera rolling, through the mall.

If I were with you during that encounter, I'd cock block the shit out of you and I wouldn't even be trying.

Again, realize your place. I think you are trying to be in the show and you are not qualified to be in the show. Face it; bigger, stronger, alpha males have the advantage. Work around that. Pretty consistent advise here on how to do that.
Thanks for the helpful post
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about