View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 04:38 PM   #693
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Confidence gets thrown around as this abstract zen-like thing that you can muster up if needed.

When in reality confidence is a concrete term used to discern between "known-competence" "unknown competence" and "known incompetence"

The notion that confidence is an unwavering positive idea is absurd.

For instance, if I were to have supreme unwavering confidence I would bet my right arm that I can beat Lebron James in one on one.

One time I attracted a girl from "Jones pool" who was sitting next to Tysyn hartman.... I introduced myself as "God" to her, made her kiss my hand and ran this cocky ****ing douche game. I pulled her to my car and made out with her and when I tried to have sex she basically told me im not her type. And if I were Channing Tatum she would **** me.

True story, except she didn't plainly say the last part, just subtly. Girls will generally never openly reject you for being ugly, they will make reasons like "you're too rude, too cocky, too nice, ect"
Sounds creepy.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.