View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 01:15 AM   #335
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Go fist **** Jeff Allen and tell me about how you can tell from his colon's texture that he has a faster kickstep than Branden Albert you fat ****ing phony. If you didn't laugh at O.City's roast, I can guaran****inggoddamntee you won't be laughing if/when your own ****ing name comes up on this list. You'll be feeling so sorry for yourself you'll cry jizz globules as tears, chump.
Somebody has to get you back on path.

With all of these thread sycophants fluffers giving you blowjobs all day long, I felt you were getting a bit soft.

I expect you to be Bob Gibson throwing at these ****ers heads, not lobbing softballs up to them as if you were a drunk pitcher in a Tuesday night co-ed rec league.

Oh, you did mention funny. Were these supposed to be funny too?

Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.