View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 02:50 PM   #449
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
It's easy to say that now, but in the mid-80's, he was the kid from Back to School, one of the peripherals orbiting around the Rob Lowe-Andrew McCarthy Brat Pack crowd. It wasn't until Chaplin that anyone took him seriously.

Harrison Ford had that moment, too. For a while there, he was an LA construction worker that had had a few minor roles once.

My point is that I think one good movie and a workout regime is a bit premature to label someone the Biggest Turnaround in Movie History.
I dunno, I thought he had more star power than AMH even with his little part in Weird Science. That thought was borne out, even as they both moved on to a horrible year of SNL.

I've never viewed him as anything but an Angelina Jolie, John Stamos, George Clooney type who just needed to get his shit together
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.