View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 10:55 AM   #280
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
My Problem....My Problem...My Problem.

Dude what are you going to do? Get surgery?
Your attitude sucks. Nobody is perfect. Find happiness in yourself and everything else will get in line.
I dont personally care about how I look. I woul dbe perfectly happy with my chin if i were getting results

i didnt go out with a pre conceived notion that my chin was going to hold me back

i wasnt getting results and i began looking for common features of guys who do and guys who dont get laid. thats when i discovered i have a recessed chin
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about