View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #267
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I spent 18hrs in KC last weekend, downtown, at a show and bars and such.

There was available south-mouth everywhere.

Stop trying to be someone you're not......if your true character is a creeper, then stop being that.

Confidence and character are more important than the other details of jobs etc, which you shouldn't be discussing early on anyway. I've never been in the game since "text" became a thing, but I know if you text or call too often or otherwise come off as desperate you'll never hump anything but your hand.

Don't take advice from people who have a long history of no experience with women.

It's too late. They already trolled me to shave my face and I look much worse now (a female that I know said so)
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about