View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 09:25 PM   #210
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
The concept of a neg is no different than what we learn in 1st grade about how it's reeruned to go up to a girl and say "hi i like you"... that works in kindergarden but once a girl has become accustom to guys doing this to her, she starts being selective and, showing her disinterest, triggers her cat-string response to chase.

A lot of PUA is shit you learn as a kid, no kid older than 7 goes up to a girl and says "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"

They've learned enough to know that you tease them at first, or rub snot on their arm.
Seems to be working just fine for you.

I mean, it sounds like you suck at it.

Relax. Quit trying so hard.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.