View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:42 PM   #175
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
No one is listening. I never claimed to be bad looking.

I said I wasn't masculine. When a girl is looking for a hook-up she tends to be ovulating. Science has shown that when ovulating women try to find masculine men(which is why i have shitty facial hair, it's a sign of dimorphism.)

non ovulating women are not looking for a one night stand, they want a boyfriend type... These are the girls I have the best chance with, but ****ing them is pretty hard
I cant believe I read through all this bullshit.
Masculine?
Shit man. Any dude call pull a hookup. Small dudes, fat dudes, bald dudes...doesn't matter
You try to hard. Pussy always comes, and its usually not to those who are in line with their plate out looking like they are starved.
You hungry? Just go out with the intent of having fun and being yourself
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.