View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:19 PM   #171
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
I said this earlier. Also living by Westport is alot of fun.
Yeah, I worked at a car wash, a liquor store, a library, along with various stretches of flat out unemployment and had relationships with women of various ages, income levels, social status, and beauty. Why? Because I was in it for the bands, booze, drugs, and bros and not worrying about my jaw line and how many days to let go by before I called.

I agree with Penz, this dude is fine, but if you're up there trying to guess fastball or changeup on every pitch, you're likely going down looking.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.