View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
That's your response for all of the complete fail a 5 second search found???

And if the answer is yes, what's your point?

You're on record saying that $1.30 was "laughable" and they'd never get that number. Or that they'd never get in the amount of households they inevitably ended up snagging.

FYI...it' reported that the $1.30 is actually wrong. Supposedly it's $1.40.

And for the record...I could really care less. More $$$ is always a good thing, but it doesn't mean shit in terms of anything FANS care about...whcih is winning. The entire purpose of this exercise IS and always HAS BEEN to refute the crap you post and show you what a moron you are. You make this job extremely simple.
I thought it was $1.30 for the entire country. When I found out it was just for the 11 states I stopped linking articles talking about the SEC Networks slow start.

I'm not sure what you're all pissy about. Well, maybe the fact that I'm going to get to watch the SEC Network for a quarter and you have to pay 500% of that cost. Who knows
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.