View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 09:50 AM   #285
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I truly enjoyed this movie. Left with a big smile on my face.

I know nothing about these characters so i had no preconceived ideas about how they should act.

Only negatives was maybe a little too much exposition in parts. Characters standing around explaining CGI things and landscapes.

oh, and why does Marvel need to hire "name" actors like Brolin and Lee Pace if they are just going to cover them in a ton of makeup and have them be unrecognizable? Seems like any joblo could do that?

Surprisingly my favorite characters in this movie were Drax, the Racoon and Groot. Hell, they were all good i guess, Pratt was funny and made a nice rogue.

Funny, exciting and alot of heart. I want to spend more time with these characters.

oh....the Collector and Benicio Del Toro performance....what the F?????
Benicio is in this? One of my fav actors. Was he good in it?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.