View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #6088
Resident Glue Sniffer

dude, shi happens so fast in traffic on a bike. there's no room for error. you don't have a seat belt; or a steel cage around you. maybe he took his eyes off the road a bit and looked up to see the light gonig to red with cars stopping directly in front of him. maybe he was following too closely.

regardless, I would do the exact same thing in that situation. we also don't know about any traffic in the rear either. when I ride I'm also keeping an eye on the rear too. you could get slammmed from behind (NTTAWWT) . For me, it was abslotely evasive action. regardless of how he put himself in the situation
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.