View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Guardians is early August if I remember right. My guess is they won't connect them at all, since the movie will be old news by the premiere date, but who knows.
8/1

I was expecting (hoping) GotG to be completely away from Earth. I'm guessing there won't be much of a tie in to SHIELD, other than the "official" introduction of the Kree.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.