Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 01:38 PM   #270
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
n00b review;

Jack Swagger is boring.

Rusev vs R-Truth should have been on the pre-show.

Big E and Bad News Barret are both extremely quick and athletic for their size.

I'd like to see The Shield broken up, and have each member wrestle individually more. If not, maybe they'll feud with the Wyatt's now?

I literally laughed out loud at the ending of Cena vs Bray Wyatt. Hearing the announce team act like they were shocked and horrified made me laugh out loud again. I love Bray on the mic, but in the ring he seems a little boring.

The poor Spanish announce table....

Paige is hot, and appears to be quite talented. She makes Divas matches watchable.

Kane vs Bryan was a snooze fest. I'm a huge Bryan fan, but Kane brought the match down considerably. Who else might he feud with?

Overall I've enjoyed getting into wrestling, and this was an OK ppv. It still has my attention enough that I'm looking forward to RAW tonight.
The Shield had a very brief feud with the Wyatts and the Wyatts beat them clean a few times. The Wyatt/Cena match was an overbooked mess that made Bray look weak and Cena look like a reerun. It was obvious that Cena wasn't going to be allowed to escape, so in character terms, you would think he would just go for the pinfall but he didn't. Then to act so scared about a little kid singing, that was just dumb early 90's type crap. It made Papa Shango look believable.

The PPV was definitely carried by the Shield/Evolution match. The three-way was entertaining, it was good to see Bad News Barrett win and Kane/Bryan wasn't great but it had a few decent spots.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli