Thread: Royals Royals vs Twins (4/13/14)
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:24 PM   #631
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by npayne1978 View Post
It's time to fly a banner at the K
You said it first.... But yes, I think it is... There's no point in waiting until August. But I'm sure Glass would just LOL, and go all Wal-Mart and make a public spectacle of his signing Ned to a 49-year extension. He just doesn't accept the public wanting success. He hates the city, hates the team, but can't easily move it, so just like in "Major League" (the movie), he's going to make the fans pay.

There are plenty of people who will defend him to the hilt (prolly as a reply to my post), but alas....28 years!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.