View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #258
Thats Right, Sniff the Glue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedogg69 View Post
I do not blame you. I am having a real hard time watching network dramas. 20+ episodes a season is too much. There is so much filler and plots take forever to wrap up because of it. Cable has the right idea when it comes to dramas.

Plus, SHIELD feels super generic aside from a few characters.
Two things that bother me with all these network dramas, no matter how good or bad the show is.

Commercials - I just can't deal any more, and every show now has 5 minutes of show, then almost 6 minutes of commercial.

The season breaks - I get the holiday break, take a couple weeks off because of low ratings, but then to come back and air episodes for 1 - 2 weeks then 2-3 weeks off, rinse repeat till season finale. It's just irritating and I end up losing interest in the show.

Netflix is doing it right, no commercials, entire season out at once, so you can binge watch or not, your choice.
kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.