View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 12:11 PM   #7
Bring it on Ahab!

What do you mean by religiously? To me that means you watch it like you would go to church... same time every week.

By that definition... none. I watch shows on my own schedule when I want to. I suppose ongoing shows I still watch and can say I have seen all of (so far)..

Archer
South Park
Walking Dead (I'm on the verge of walking away from this one)
Game of thrones

... shit. I don't watch much TV anymore. I'm sure there are others but meh. Breaking bad and futurama are over, two of my favorites. I dunno... there's a lot of shows I started watching and just don't watch much anymore. The simpsons was my favorite show and now it's a steaming pile.

How long until network TV as we know it dies and every network streams things on demand?

That reminds me... I liked House of Cards. I need to to re-up my netflix and watch season 2.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.