View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #205
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Is it me or are teachers getting younger? I don't remember having any teachers under the age of 40 when I was a Senior.....and none of them were anywhere close to bangable.
My wife is a teacher. Administrators try to piss teachers off and get them to quit before retirement, so they a) don't have to pay a pension, and b) don't have to pay the top of the pay scale as teachers start to get seniority. Young teachers cost a lot less, as school as been dumbed down over the past ten years.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote