View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #31
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
You're dodging the question. Bias from who? Preference from who?
The question is whether the NFL orders the refs to make calls to influence the game outcome.

I'm sure the NFL has a preference who is in the playoffs and SB because they know some teams will pull bigger ratings. But I can't see that the refs would care. So it comes back to whether the NFL is telling the refs to try to alter the game outcome.
Yes, otherwise you don't make the call in the endzone at NE... That was about as blatant as one can get. Yes I do believe the NFL has the officials alter the outcomes of games.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.