ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Whitlock: "I disagree TonyG, there's no breaks on this bus". (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317564)

CoMoChief 09-19-2018 01:32 AM

Whitlock: "I disagree TonyG, there's no breaks on this bus".

ROFL Whitlock drinking that Mahomes kool-aid like the rest of us.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d8PcYLFpk0g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave 09-19-2018 02:13 AM

All this hype makes me nervous.

Red Dawg 09-19-2018 02:21 AM

What makes me nervous is the defense being on the field all the time. We can't stop teams much so one of these days in the fourth quarter it's going to get us a loss. Andy I'm sure would run the ball if we had some room on the score board to do so.

Nickhead 09-19-2018 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13744921)

i agree wholeheartedly. i won't go any further so as to not incur karma's wrath :thumb:

Mother****erJones 09-19-2018 04:14 AM

This bandwagon has a lot of haters jumping straight to the front. Guess it needs a fat ass like Whitlock to balance out the back.

Simply Red 09-19-2018 05:29 AM

he's already said he's not really a Mahomes endorser - he's not allowed in, Keep him out!

RealSNR 09-19-2018 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13744923)
What makes me nervous is the defense being on the field all the time. We can't stop teams much so one of these days in the fourth quarter it's going to get us a loss. Andy I'm sure would run the ball if we had some room on the score board to do so.

Don't ****ing care. Not this season, anyway.

I'm tired of going full wuss as an offense so we can secure gritty hard-fought regular season wins.

If we make the playoffs, we finally have a ****ing chance in a playoff game because we've got a real goddamn ****ing QB. That's what matters.

If we come up short, then who cares. It's Mahomes' first year as a starter. We're playing with house money.

rabblerouser 09-19-2018 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13744957)
he's already said he's not really a Mahomes endorser - he's not allowed in, Keep him out!

This. More reasons to love SR.

Best22 09-19-2018 06:20 AM

Quote:

Good thing we have a quarterback who can respond.

We straightup blew a 21-0 lead, and Mahomes calmly led KC back into the lead, and it wouldve been a blowout if Conley didn't fumble

This Mahomes guy is a fighter at quarterback

T-post Tom 09-19-2018 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13744977)
This. More reasons to love SR.

SR is the cat's meow.:clap:

Rasputin 09-19-2018 06:27 AM

Mahomes didn't throw many INT in college so giving credit to Alex Smith is bullshit Tony G. Tony G. Doesn't deserve HOF consideration.

threebag 09-19-2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Texas A&M North

Mother****erJones 09-19-2018 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13744966)
Don't ****ing care. Not this season, anyway.

I'm tired of going full wuss as an offense so we can secure gritty hard-fought regular season wins.

If we make the playoffs, we finally have a ****ing chance in a playoff game because we've got a real goddamn ****ing QB. That's what matters.

If we come up short, then who cares. It's Mahomes' first year as a starter. We're playing with house money.

This. I really hope to see Veach get aggressive and trade for a stud corner. Maybe call a team like Arizona who is in a rebuild and ask about Patrick Peterson. I do think that if KC is winning and like 6-2, that you try and make a bold trade to the defense because you have to start re-signing young players next off-season. Veach has to be proactive and sign players early and not dick around like Dorsey did with Houston and Berry. He did it with Cam Erving and Erving was choke slamming Bud Dupree Sunday. Hopefully that early signing pays off and KC has their LG for the foreseable future

Prison Bitch 09-19-2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13744921)

Every time young Jedi is so much as touched by the defense, I get nervous

Eleazar 09-19-2018 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 13744998)
This. I really hope to see Veach get aggressive and trade for a stud corner. Maybe call a team like Arizona who is in a rebuild and ask about Patrick Peterson.

How do you figure we'll work in his $15 million cap number?