ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   15K penis's examined. How do you measure up? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291031)

Hootie 03-05-2015 04:36 PM

we tried running a zone defense with booger eater ... and he kept ****ing it up ... and his zone would score and he'd be like, "that wasn't my man! that wasn't my man!" and one of our teammates finally said, "hey, moron, it's a ****ing zone, you don't have a ****ing man."

oh booger eater ... even you aren't as pathetic as the dude posting boner pics on a public domain on a football message board

Hammock Parties 03-05-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11362745)
I've been proud of the chlamydia diagnosis every time (3) it has happened.

What does it feel like? How do you get rid of it?

KC native 03-05-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11362745)
I've been proud of the chlamydia diagnosis every time (3) it has happened. I wouldn't trade those experiences for a thing. A Z pack and a badge of honor.

...but this isn't about me, my degenerate life style, or my occupation...

this is about a guy who has grown such an inferiority complex over the years he's posting his erection for all to see on CHIEFSPLANET.COM

I mean...

lol

LMAO

proud of getting the clap multiple times.

Way to aim high there buddy.

It's amazing how pissed you are because someone called your bluff and was "edgier" than you.

stevieray 03-05-2015 04:38 PM

Native is gay?

Nightfyre 03-05-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11362707)
Well,

Fortunately my friends and I have ... you know ... common sense. So we don't say things like, "oh man my penis is huge! too big for most girls!" Or things like, "hey bro! I got an 8" dick. No big deal!"

...because who says shit like that?

How do I put this ...

if you say things like that, you're just a huge ****ing pillowbitergot (with probably a pretty low IQ)

Whatever. :rolleyes: Guys in a male-driven culture, such as a locker-room or in the military or whatever, will always make stupid comments and jokes to this effect. And there is always one guy who takes it too far for comic effect. Native is that guy in this thread. But you clearly have never been privy to such a culture, so you do not understand the dynamic here.
Rather than laughing about it and giving native shit like every other person in the thread, you chose to make it about you. You have some serious issues you need to get ironed out by a professional.

Final point: despite native's dick pic, Hootie is still the king of oversharing on Chiefsplanet. Frankly, I don't know why we let a confessed rapist back on the BB.

ThaVirus 03-05-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numbah One (Post 11362755)

Might burn when you pee, your pee hole might itch, your dick might leak some shit that looks like cocoa butter.. Or you might not feel a thing..

Just takes some antibiotics and you're good to go in about a week.

Hootie 03-05-2015 04:38 PM

I'm trying to figure out if I'd rather be known as the site rapist or the guy who posted pictures of his boner online to a bunch of dudes he didn't know on a Chiefs themed message board ...

I've thought about it for fifteen minutes.

I could think of zero scenarios where I'd rather be the boner guy.

KC native 03-05-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 11362760)
Native is gay?

LMAO

Suzieray pines for me.

Sorry to let you down buddy. I'm not gay.

Hootie 03-05-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numbah One (Post 11362755)

never had sympotoms, I gave it to my ex a long time ago and that's how I was diagnosed ... and we reinfected each other twice being morons

1 pill - 2 weeks no sex - gone

Nightfyre 03-05-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11362765)
I'm trying to figure out if I'd rather be known as the site rapist or the guy who posted pictures of his boner online to a bunch of dudes he didn't know on a Chiefs themed message board ...

I've thought about it for fifteen minutes.

I could think of zero scenarios where I'd rather be the boner guy.

That should illustrate just how deep your megalomania truly is.

Pennywise 03-05-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 11362760)
Native is gay?

Like a fat bitch.

KC native 03-05-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11362761)
Whatever. :rolleyes: Guys in a male-driven culture, such as a locker-room or in the military or whatever, will always make stupid comments and jokes to this effect. And there is always one guy who takes it too far for comic effect. Native is that guy in this thread. But you clearly have never been privy to such a culture, so you do not understand the dynamic here.
Rather than laughing about it and giving native shit like every other person in the thread, you chose to make it about you. You have some serious issues you need to get ironed out by a professional.

Final point: despite native's dick pic, Hootie is still the king of oversharing on Chiefsplanet. Frankly, I don't know why we let a confessed rapist back on the BB.

:thumb:

I will say I wanted hootie back for melt downs just like this. He's good for that.

Discuss Thrower 03-05-2015 04:41 PM

This thread went from Hall of Classics, to ****ed up, back to the Hall and now back to ****ed up again all in the span of 12 hours.

Holy shit.

Hootie 03-05-2015 04:42 PM

confessed rapist?! Haha. Man nightfyre, I really get to you, eh?!

WELL THE GOOD THING IS

At least we know KC Native isn't a rapist. He is far too big for rape.

stevieray 03-05-2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11362767)
LMAO

Suzieray pines for me.

Sorry to let you down buddy. I'm not gay.

says the guy who comments what other guys wear, and tries to send a pic of his junk in a pm to another guy.

Tramp stamp makes more sense now,