ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Is Love worth losing your best friend? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500)

Phobia 04-04-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666956)
you couldn't handle it anyways, to much of my man meat been in there

I hope for her sake that she's found a "best friend" of her own to give her the love and devotion she deserves.

You trashed the husband of your lover and bowed up with pride when you destroyed their marriage and you're no better than he was. If you'd devote half the energy you've given to your "best friend" to improving your own relationship, you'd probably be happy and content enough to stay at home with the woman who should be your best friend.

You're a piece of trash. I hope you wise up before it's too late for you and your family.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 4666961)
IF that was true you'd still be together no?

i am still with my wife, u got lost at hello didn't u?ROFL

shyguyms 04-04-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4666971)
I hope for her sake that she's found a "best friend" of her own to give her the love and devotion she deserves.

You trashed the husband of your lover and bowed up with pride when you destroyed their marriage and you're no better than he was. If you'd devote half the energy you've given to your "best friend" to improving your own relationship, you'd probably be happy and content enough to stay at home with the woman who should be your best friend.

You're a piece of trash. I hope you wise up before it's too late for you and your family.

last time i checked i have made changes in my life and my family is doing great right now. Is there something wrong for still missing my best friend?

Bwana 04-04-2008 05:52 PM

There's still hope, I bet Matt Leinart will be giving you a jingle.

Phobia 04-04-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666978)
last time i checked i have made changes in my life and my family is doing great right now. Is there something wrong for still missing my best friend?

Missing your lover of 6 years? Yes, there is. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out to you.

stlchiefs 04-04-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666489)
why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!

Oh, I remember my first love. To be 15 again. :)

bogey 04-04-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666978)

I really don't think you're going to ever understand what people are trying to say. You came on here trying to get people to feel sorry for you, whining like a little bitch. When your whole story came out, we realized why you're whining like a little bitch, it's because you're a little bitch.

kstater 04-04-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4666981)
Missing the tramp you were unfaithful with your wife for 6 years? Yes, there is. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out to you.

FYP

shyguyms 04-04-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4666986)
I really don't think you're going to ever understand what people are trying to say. You came on here trying to get people to feel sorry for you, whining like a little bitch. When your whole story came out, we realized why you're whining like a little bitch, it's because you're a little bitch.

first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of those

stlchiefs 04-04-2008 05:59 PM

Finally read all the way to page 6. You're a self centered prick buddy. Get a clue and focus on your own family and kids. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have a chance before your wife takes it all from you.

keg in kc 04-04-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666991)
first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of those

Your wife's the one who needs to read this.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlchiefs (Post 4666995)
Finally read all the way to page 6. You're a self centered prick buddy. Get a clue and focus on your own family and kids. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have a chance before your wife takes it all from you.

gotta love thos who cry because someonelse gets more ass than they do,lol

bogey 04-04-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666991)

FTR, I never said she was a tramp or bitch. I said "you're a little bitch."

alanm 04-04-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 (Post 4666450)
Turn in your man card.

QFT

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4667005)
FTR, I never said she was a tramp or bitch. I said "you're a little bitch."

and like i said before dont hate because i gets more ass than you do.
And dont cry because you can't beat me, im just bigger and stronger