ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Why Maine is the worst f'ing state in the Union (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317533)

Bugeater 09-19-2018 03:19 PM

Great, BEP broke the damn thread

Eleazar 09-19-2018 03:20 PM

What happened? The thread has MAIDS now

BucEyedPea 09-19-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13746280)
You're only seeing the Maine they want you to see. You're not seeing the highway patrol abuse and the underground lobster fights and the bed and breakfast trafficking networks. Most Canadian terrorists enter the U.S. via Maine, and while I was driving I heard a news story on the radio about a lobster boat operator who was sentenced for threatening two guys on a skiff. Is that the type of America you want?

LMAO

They were probably stealing his lobsters or lobster traps. They're lucky they didn't get shot.

I drove from Bangor to Quebec city and it was a beautiful drive, tho' I was pissed about having to do it at first when our little plane broke down.

Can also take a ferry to Nova Scotia.

Bugeater 09-19-2018 03:26 PM

FIX YOUR DAMN POST BEP

Rain Man 09-19-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13746344)
LMAO

They were probably stealing his lobsters or lobster traps. They're lucky they didn't get shot.

I drove from Bangor to Quebec city and it was a beautiful drive, tho' I was pissed about having to do it at first when our little plane broke down.

Can also take a ferry to Nova Scotia.

I was in the middle of a town dodging senior citizens, but I think the lobster boat actually rammed the skiff. They said something about the skiff guys climbing onto a pontoon. It made me laugh. That's not the type of crimes we see in Colorado.

highBOLTage 09-19-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 13746203)
I think Rainman needs to check in with his gynecologist and adjust his menopausal hormone therapy.

Maine is a great place to visit. We do a NE vacation about every 5 years, on average.

1) It's not a state to drive around looking for something at every corner.
2) Don't order a lobster roll. What the hell? It's Maine. That's for street carts in Boston that sell bread, mayo and some pre-cooked lobster.
3) You have to know what you're doing. Do some research.
4) There are some of the most beautiful B&B's right on the Atlantic.
5) Do some research.

I'd go on, but Rainman has his mind made up that Maine sucks. So be it.

Different strokes for different folks. Some people like rugged coastline and fresh seafood others like container ships in the middle of the ocean and Panda Express. :)

highBOLTage 09-19-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13745989)

L.O.L.

Come sailing with me next time on my brothers sail boat and we'll scuba dive for 3 fresh lobstahs to cook up for the most magnificent lobstah' roll you ev'r had. Pick fresh mussels of the rocky cliffs, cook 'em in wine. Finish it all off with a Maine blueberry cobbler. you can bring y'er wife. It just means we'd have to catch 6 lobstahs.

It is illegal to scuba dive for lobster here in Maine. Trap only. At least $200/pop if caught.

stevieray 09-19-2018 04:43 PM

Stephen King?

BucEyedPea 09-19-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highBOLTage (Post 13746403)
It is illegal to scuba dive for lobster here in Maine. Trap only. At least $200/pop if caught.

I didn't know that but I wasn't being serious about actually diving for one. I got the idea though, because my ex did it, but I think it was Gloucester Mass. It was a big one too. Said it was delicious.

I've since called my brother to ask and he didn't know either. I looked it up and found NH outlaws it too.

Okay then, we'll lay some traps and have a few beers while we wait.

BucEyedPea 09-19-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 13746559)
Stephen King?

My brother has run into him. Said he's weird. A true Mainiac.

Eleazar 09-19-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highBOLTage (Post 13746387)
Different strokes for different folks. Some people like rugged coastline and fresh seafood others like container ships in the middle of the ocean and Panda Express. :)

Holy crap, we have a Mainah here? Welcome.

Frazod 09-19-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Ouch. LMAO

Deberg_1990 09-19-2018 09:21 PM

Why can’t I pump my own gas in New Jersey damnit??

Rain Man 09-19-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

And in retrospect, Maine only robbed me of $129 while Vietnam robbed me of $200.

Maybe the lesson here is that I should travel less.