ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Yellowstone (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315784)

srvy 06-13-2018 09:22 AM

Yellowstone

New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3j2R4fNxTdY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee 06-13-2018 09:28 AM

White Privilege the mini-series.

sully1983 06-13-2018 02:42 PM

From the writer of Sicario , Hell or High Water & Wind River...bet your ass I'm going to watch this shit. Looks outstanding!

srvy 06-13-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 13591772)
From the writer of Sicario , Hell or High Water & Wind River...bet your ass I'm going to watch this shit. Looks outstanding!

Thats what I thought also. Pretty much crickets here so I guess its not comic book heros or star wars sci fi.

Deberg_1990 06-13-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

I just recently found out Taylor Sheridan was the deputy guy from Sons of Anarchy the first few seasons. Gave up acting to become a writer and director.

Bowser 06-13-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Nice, did not realize that. I'll be checking this out.

Simply Red 06-13-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 13592016)
Nice, did not realize that. I'll be checking this out.

Yeah well - I already covered all of this in another thread - I see where I stand! :harumph:

Simply Red 06-20-2018 08:05 PM

didn't this bitch kick off tonight?

Halfcan 06-23-2018 10:46 AM

Looks really good!

Simply Red 06-24-2018 10:32 PM

I enjoyed this one - so far.

I like Costner in this type of act. We'll see how it develops - but well done, out of the gate.

sully1983 06-27-2018 01:51 PM

There was a LOT to take in with the 1st episode (kinda overstuffed imo) BUT so far I'm liking what I've seen and will definitely be sticking with this show . I bet its gonna get really good!

Simply Red 06-29-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 13608048)
There was a LOT to take in with the 1st episode (kinda overstuffed imo) BUT so far I'm liking what I've seen and will definitely be sticking with this show . I bet its gonna get really good!

I have E2 recorded - I wanted to FFWD through commercials - but yeah - appears to be a doozy

Great Expectations 06-29-2018 02:55 PM

I watched episode 2 and really enjoyed it, i didn’t record the first episode and can’t find it on demand.

srvy 07-01-2018 05:43 PM

I finally found time this morning to watch ep 1. I really got into it if it stays this good its a keeper.

Baby Lee 07-13-2018 02:28 AM

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2018/7/...wstone-jackets

srvy 07-13-2018 11:53 AM

Canvas coat jeez dumb ass New Yorkers its a chore coat. Flannel jacket my ass that most likely a high quality Filson Wool coat set ya back an arm and a leg.

I love vests great layering for cold weather leaves arms free to work and not feel restricted swinging axes and or a sledge.

Is the ringer written by a bunch of soy boys:D

Baby Lee 07-13-2018 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13626875)
Is the ringer written by a bunch of soy boys:D

It's a pop culture site cataloguing the fashion on a modern western, take a guess.

Simply Red 07-13-2018 02:34 PM

some of that ranch wear is really nice looking - I noticed that. I've seen the rancher with money type - it's all fitting.

jjjayb 07-14-2018 03:50 PM

Great show.

HemiEd 07-27-2018 08:38 PM

this series is amazing, episode 5 in the books. Guess there is just one more if I understand correctly.

Dunit35 07-27-2018 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13647572)
this series is amazing, episode 5 in the books. Guess there is just one more if I understand correctly.

I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this show. They better be lining up more episodes.

HemiEd 07-28-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 13647578)
I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this show. They better be lining up more episodes.

Yeah, this is the closest thing to a new and improved "Dallas" we have seen in years.

KCUnited 07-28-2018 06:54 PM

Started well then went off the reservation. Way too melodramatic for me. It’s like a McConaughey commercial stretched into a western series.

HemiEd 07-28-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13648474)
Started well then went off the reservation. Way too melodramatic for me. It’s like a McConaughey commercial stretched into a western series.

I see what you did there.

sully1983 07-28-2018 08:55 PM

Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .

Baby Lee 07-28-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 13648611)
Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .

I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'

srvy 07-29-2018 03:42 PM

I was enjoying through episode 4 then I went to watch 5 and I am locked out on Roku. WTH let you watch 4 out of 6 then lock out. Anyone else have this happen on roku?

Baby Lee 08-09-2019 07:57 PM

Schnikes - Rip went Mountain.

Chiefspants 08-09-2019 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13648626)
I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'

It's been happening already. https://crookedmarquee.com/taylor-sh...s-perspective/

Hell or High Water is a favorite of mine.

sully1983 08-10-2019 10:24 AM

God damn that last episode had my heart racing!

Spoiler!

Great ****ing show!

Randallflagg 08-11-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Yep - I was hooked after the first show of the first season. One hell of a great show!

sully1983 08-11-2019 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 14387828)

lol that article/opinion piece was insufferable (written of course by a femi nazi) . Everything is sexist these days to these people. The fact is Taylor Sheridan is a BOSS and must be respected. And I agree ya that Hell or High Water was great. Bank robbing movies have been done to death but something about Hell or High Water was different. It felt so damn fresh. The writing was sharp as hell and had a lot of heart too.

DJ's left nut 08-12-2019 09:15 AM

This is an unabashed guilty pleasure.

You have to acknowledge that this is a soap opera. It's Dallas with cows instead of oil. If you can just come to grips with the fact that there's a lot of pulp nonsense here and it probably doesn't belong in the 'peak TV' discussion or whatever else the critics like to beat themselves off about, you'll fully embrace the entire spectacle.

I started watching it for the cinematography (sucker for scenery), kept watching it because Kelly Reilly jiggles so very well and an now fully immersed in Grizzled Costner.

And I heard him do an interview - I don't know if that guy's spent the last 15 years just chain smoking marlboro reds but John Dutton is who he actually sounds like now. That's not a voice he's putting on for the show - Costner just sounds weathered as hell.

Yeah, I know I should be embarrassed for liking this show but **** y'all. Dutton's existence is a wet dream (even if you remove the 'casual murders' part of it). The guy has a ranch the size of a small state and can pretty much pull any lever he needs to. And he ALWAYS has a line for the situation.

Love this show. And I figure Rip will have to kill a baby or something before I view him as anything but a badass. I mean sure - who doesn't have a few rough edges here and there? But that's the guy you want in your foxhole now.

Mennonite 08-12-2019 10:27 AM

Kevin Costner's best acting performance? The Big Chill.

Dallas Chief 08-12-2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14391204)

You have to acknowledge that this is a soap opera. It's Dallas with cows instead of oil. If you can just come to grips with the fact that there's a lot of pulp nonsense here and it probably doesn't belong in the 'peak TV' discussion or whatever else the critics like to beat themselves off about, you'll fully embrace the entire spectacle.

I started watching it for the cinematography (sucker for scenery), kept watching it because Kelly Reilly jiggles so very well and an now fully immersed in Grizzled Costner.

And I heard him do an interview - I don't know if that guy's spent the last 15 years just chain smoking marlboro reds but John Dutton is who he actually sounds like now. That's not a voice he's putting on for the show - Costner just sounds weathered as hell.

Yeah, I know I should be embarrassed for liking this show but **** y'all. Dutton's existence is a wet dream (even if you remove the 'casual murders' part of it). The guy has a ranch the size of a small state and can pretty much pull any lever he needs to. And he ALWAYS has a line for the situation.

Love this show. And I figure Rip will have to kill a baby or something before I view him as anything but a badass. I mean sure - who doesn't have a few rough edges here and there? But that's the guy you want in your foxhole now.

Why would you be embarrassed? It's gritty, beautiful, and appalling TV all in one hour. Cole Hauser plays it like he was born to be Rip. This show is Thuderheart meets Dallas, IMHO. I look forward to this hour every week. HBO quality series on a non-premium channel.

DJ's left nut 08-12-2019 10:44 AM

It took me forever to figure out where I knew Hauser from. Then all of the sudden "Holy shit, it's Johns!!"

Yeah, Cole Hauser needed a beard and a weight training regiment. Because he looked like a slimy jackass in Pitch Black but as Rip he just looks like a boss. And he can out-grumble Costner so that's sayin' something.

I do think you're overstating the quality of the show, though - it's cornball as hell; an over the top amount of absurd melodrama. But it's entertaining cornball. Well, except for when Kayce's wife is involved. Just have her go bang her trainer, leave Tate at the ranch and we'll call it square. See what I mean? This is not a 'peak television' storyline. It's a soap opera for dudes (that my wife also likes but if she didn't, I'm watching anyway).

Raiderhater 08-12-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14391204)

This pretty well sums up my feelings about/towards the show. I definitely find it more enjoyable than I probably should.

HemiEd 08-18-2019 04:47 PM

Love this show, all caught up now darn it. No more unwatched episodes on the DVR.

Baby Lee 08-18-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14391349)
Yeah, Cole Hauser needed a beard and a weight training regiment.

Holy shit.

Never occurred to me to think anything about the guy who plays Rip IRL, until you mentioned his name and that you knew him from something.

Find out, not only is he married, but he's married to the spitting image of longtime crush Brittany Daniel.

Makes sense, since his wife is the SISTER of said Brittany Daniel, Cynthia. Didn't know she had a sister, let alone a spitting image sister.

Hubba.

If I had to guess, Hauser's fitness regimen was more about fighting off competition than any TV role. ;)

OmahaChief 08-19-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14391349)
It took me forever to figure out where I knew Hauser from. Then all of the sudden "Holy shit, it's Johns!!"

Yeah, Cole Hauser needed a beard and a weight training regiment. Because he looked like a slimy jackass in Pitch Black but as Rip he just looks like a boss. And he can out-grumble Costner so that's sayin' something.

I do think you're overstating the quality of the show, though - it's cornball as hell; an over the top amount of absurd melodrama. But it's entertaining cornball. Well, except for when Kayce's wife is involved. Just have her go bang her trainer, leave Tate at the ranch and we'll call it square. See what I mean? This is not a 'peak television' storyline. It's a soap opera for dudes (that my wife also likes but if she didn't, I'm watching anyway).

I just figured everyone knew Rio from his portrayal as Benny on Dazed and confused.

http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag...80_600_399.jpg

Baby Lee 08-21-2019 11:41 PM

The boutique scene so cliched and ridiculous.
I get that it was a segue to something else they wanted to explore, and it was supposed to be fist-pumping in a badassery way, but it had no gravity at all.
It was after school special level manufactured drama.

sully1983 06-21-2020 09:24 AM

bump
Happy Fathers' Day to all you dads out there. Season 3 of Yellowstone premieres tonight!! Can't wait to see more of Kelly Reilly (total smoke show):drool:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T5csS7Tkd...600/image.jpeg

Baby Lee 06-22-2020 10:22 PM

This new Teeter character better be a hoot, the way they are promoting her. Looking forward to the season.

played by

Spoiler!

sully1983 06-24-2020 10:17 AM

solid start to season 3 imo

gblowfish 06-25-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 15030484)
bump
Happy Fathers' Day to all you dads out there. Season 3 of Yellowstone premieres tonight!! Can't wait to see more of Kelly Reilly (total smoke show):drool:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T5csS7Tkd...600/image.jpeg

I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart on a pay phone!

sully1983 06-25-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15036907)
I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart on a pay phone!

:LOL::thumb:

DJ's left nut 06-25-2020 03:31 PM

She just bounces perfectly. She's not that conventional smokeshow type w/ the gym body and perfect cans, but my word she'd get a hell of a nice bidding war going in a 'how much for a single night' hypothetical...

Chief Pote 06-29-2020 07:32 PM

Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!

007 06-29-2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Pote (Post 15044098)
Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!

Supposedly it will be on the peacock streaming platform from NBC.

Deberg_1990 06-29-2020 08:55 PM

I’ve only seen maybe 3-4 episodes and I like it.

But it feels like Costner just swoops in for cameos. He’s the headliner, but not the main character.

alanm 06-30-2020 04:54 AM

[QUOTE=Chief Pote;15044098]Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!

https://www.bestfreestreaming.com

candyman 06-30-2020 06:22 PM

This show went from very good to a SJW jerkoff-fest amazingly fast. Its almost like they switched writers about halfway through season 2.

KChiefs1 07-05-2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 15045798)
This show went from very good to a SJW jerkoff-fest amazingly fast. Its almost like they switched writers about halfway through season 2.

The first season was amazing.

Baby Lee 07-05-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 15045798)

Do you have a more specific critique?
I realize that there are varied politicized narratives going on in the storyline, but it seems kind of inherent to telling a well-rounded story of competing political interests.

Maybe it's me, but I prefer my narratives to have every perspective well-represented when there is a conflict. It's weaker storytelling when the 'bad guys' aren't treated as credibly as the heroes.

lcarus 07-06-2020 09:45 AM

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. But 3 eps into the third season....it hasn't been AS good. Looks like some shit goes down in the 4th episode based on the preview. So hopefully it picks up.

I liked Cowboy. He was the older black guy who joined the bunkhouse. He was there for an episode or two, then gone for a while, then showed up again for like 5 minutes, and I think he left the ranch for good now? I'm not really sure. He was good though.

Baby Lee 07-06-2020 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15053304)
I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. But 3 eps into the third season....it hasn't been AS good. Looks like some shit goes down in the 4th episode based on the preview. So hopefully it picks up.

I liked Cowboy. He was the older black guy who joined the bunkhouse. He was there for an episode or two, then gone for a while, then showed up again for like 5 minutes, and I think he left the ranch for good now? I'm not really sure. He was good though.

Yeah, the first few episodes of the 3rd seasons are a purposeful change in tone.

They did so much scheming and battling in the past 2 season, the writers wanted to kind of retreat into the wilderness and show why the land is important to the family and the interpersonal and historical stories that form the enmities and alliances that drive the show. Kind of like that bit before the final battle in Saving Private Ryan where they know the tanks are coming, but take a moment to sit and reminisce and bond among the rubble.

lcarus 07-06-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15053322)
Yeah, the first few episodes of the 3rd seasons are a purposeful change in tone.

They did so much scheming and battling in the past 2 season, the writers wanted to kind of retreat into the wilderness and show why the land is important to the family and the interpersonal and historical stories that form the enmities and alliances that drive the show. Kind of like that bit before the final battle in Saving Private Ryan where they know the tanks are coming, but take a moment to sit and reminisce and bond among the rubble.

I binge watched the first 2 seasons in about 3 days so watching them week to week is a different experience. To me the most interesting character is Jamie. I'm curious why his sister hates him so much. And why the father doesn't really love him either. He seemed like he had his shit together much more than the other 2. At least until he....well I won't spoil it but you know what he did last season...

Baby Lee 07-07-2020 05:07 PM

'Is 'at yer dad? . . . '
'Kinda, . .. yeah. . .'

:deevee:

InChiefsHeaven 07-07-2020 06:09 PM

I hate watching this week to week. I became a binge-er a few years ago. Haven't had to slow down and wait for a new episode in a long time.

That said, this season is waaaay different. I'm not hating it, but it's definitely a new vibe. I'm sure there are enough things boiling to make it interesting as hell later on, but for now, it's just a slow build and a character thing. Which ain't all bad.

2bikemike 07-07-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15054275)
I binge watched the first 2 seasons in about 3 days so watching them week to week is a different experience. To me the most interesting character is Jamie. I'm curious why his sister hates him so much. And why the father doesn't really love him either. He seemed like he had his shit together much more than the other 2. At least until he....well I won't spoil it but you know what he did last season...

My wife and I were wondering the same thing about Jamie and Beth. She really hates him!

Baby Lee 08-10-2020 01:23 PM

Honey you know I love our man-to-man talks, but we gotta set some boundaries. . . .

sully1983 08-10-2020 02:00 PM

This show rules. Damn I love Taylor Sheridan's work here.

Probably my 2nd fav current show right now (after Ozark)

Beth & Rip are my favorite characters.

DJ's left nut 08-10-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15107895)
Honey you know I love our man-to-man talks, but we gotta set some boundaries. . . .

"I can't un-hear that honey...."

This season has just been great. Much slower paced but much more balance. It had gotten a little heavy-handed last season but it's become a lot more self-contained and thoughtful this season.

Sadly, they're not gonna kill Monica. Though ultimately I've come to really like Rainwater.

I do kinda wonder if maybe Rip hasn't developed just a little too much plot-armor for the muscle of a ranch that has resorted to murder on several occasions.

And did he know Walker was gonna be at that bar? To what purpose?

InChiefsHeaven 08-10-2020 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 15108088)
"I can't un-hear that honey...."

This season has just been great. Much slower paced but much more balance. It had gotten a little heavy-handed last season but it's become a lot more self-contained and thoughtful this season.

Sadly, they're not gonna kill Monica. Though ultimately I've come to really like Rainwater.

I do kinda wonder if maybe Rip hasn't developed just a little too much plot-armor for the muscle of a ranch that has resorted to murder on several occasions.

And did he know Walker was gonna be at that bar? To what purpose?

I'll watch tonight.

My thought is, I can't wait till this season is over so I can go back and binge it. It's too hard for me once a week anymore...I've become that guy that I never thought I would become. I honestly don't feel like much has happened at all this season, with a few exceptions. Again, I'm not hating it, but if this was the first season, I don't know how compelled I would feel to watch it.

Wasn't Kevin Costner supposed to be like a main character in this thing? Heh...

Randallflagg 08-10-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 15107958)
This show rules. Damn I love Taylor Sheridan's work here.

Probably my 2nd fav current show right now (after Ozark)

Beth & Rip are my favorite characters.

Just read that 93 million people have watched the show. Frankly, in my opinion, there isn't a better show on television. I absolutely LOVE this thing.....

DJ's left nut 08-11-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randallflagg (Post 15108401)
Just read that 93 million people have watched the show. Frankly, in my opinion, there isn't a better show on television. I absolutely LOVE this thing.....

I don't know how much Filson this show has sold, but there's a zero percent chance I don't end up with a Filson Tin Cloth Packer Coat by the fall.

And Rip's cape coat is just friggen great but there's no way I wouldn't have that thing beat to hell within a year.

srvy 08-11-2020 09:23 PM

I always thought Filson wool was the best my Dad liked Pendleton but it made me itch. I have had a Filson dark burgundy and black plaid barn coat for more than 30 years. In the last few years it was shrinking so I bought a larger light and dark blue plaid a couple of years ago. It started to shrink too. So I had to switch to light beer and get out in the field to work more instead of office bound. It seemed to help the shrinkage;)

Always wanted a dark brown oiled riding jacket just past the hip length like Rip wears but I got over it. Filson is expensive but worth it. It will outlive me and hopefully my son will wear it. This remains to be seen as he seems to have very little interest in the outdoors. I try to get him into it but ****ing video games is the killer of the spark.

Baby Lee 08-18-2020 11:14 PM

Get a hunch that the season will end with everything in Tate's name, so his NA blood staves off eminent domain.

sully1983 08-19-2020 09:38 AM

Rip is such a pimp. And I hope he kicks the shit out of that guy from Lost.

lcarus 08-19-2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 15120348)

The fake Matthew McConaughey guy?

007 08-19-2020 02:06 PM

Started season one a couple days ago on Peacock. Loving it so far.

alanm 08-19-2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 15120348)

He's a BAAAD man.

gblowfish 08-19-2020 03:41 PM

Show is kinda weird. Cross between Dallas and The Godfather. You have to suspend belief quite a bit. Just about every family member has murdered somebody during the course of the show. I do like seeing Kelly Riley naked. Oh my...

DJ's left nut 08-19-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15121013)
Show is kinda weird. Cross between Dallas and The Godfather. You have to suspend belief quite a bit. Just about every family member has murdered somebody during the course of the show. I do like seeing Kelly Riley naked. Oh my...

Yeah, but that's just television in the "Anti-hero Era"...

We've been asked to root for objectively awful people since the Sopranos hit big. And most every major television show since then has leaned into the anti-hero bit.

The last show I can remember with protagonists that were just obviously 'good' was The Last Ship. Otherwise everything is moral ambiguity these days.

Pepe Silvia 08-20-2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15107895)

I don’t even watch the show regularly but I laughed at that line.

2bikemike 08-23-2020 08:11 PM

After tonights season finale they better get that next season in the can and out to us. They sure left us hanging!

Randallflagg 08-23-2020 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike (Post 15126620)
After tonights season finale they better get that next season in the can and out to us. They sure left us hanging!

Damn............just damn.. What a show... :clap:

lcarus 08-24-2020 12:17 AM

Damn. That shit escalated.

sully1983 08-24-2020 08:54 AM

such a great show. Absolutely love the creator of this show (Taylor Sheridan). He is killing it right now and has a film coming out called Those Who Wish Me Dead which sounds crazy good.

Baby Lee 08-24-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 15127125)
such a great show. Absolutely love the creator of this show (Taylor Sheridan). He is killing it right now and has a film coming out called Those Who Wish Me Dead which sounds crazy good.

Speaking of exciting upcoming movies, this looks to be a dilly.

<iframe width="949" height="534" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bE8pwEF-3TI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>