ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   RB's. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=351628)

Chris Meck 01-01-2024 10:30 AM

RB's.

I tell you what-

I know the position is undervalued, but Pacheco is an awfully important piece of this offense now, and moving forward. He's also going to wear down fast.

I'd like to address the RB2/split time spot in this draft. Mckinnon is probably close to done, and Clyde is not an answer long-term.

Who do you like? I'm not saying first round, or even second-but by the mid rounds, I'd be looking for an all-around back to split time with Pacheco.

kccrow 01-01-2024 11:37 AM

Will Shipley out of Clemson gives me visions of CMC/Kamara/Gibbs versatility

kccrow 01-01-2024 11:41 AM

Donovan Edwards from Michigan is also another nice versatile back.

TLO 01-01-2024 11:49 AM

I have no idea, but I want someone FAST.

kccrow 01-01-2024 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 17313473)
I have no idea, but I want someone FAST.

Don't think there are any Achane's in this group but Shipley, Jonathan Brooks (Texas), and Emani Bailey (TCU) are pretty quick off the top of my head. Maybe Bucky Irving (Oregon) but he's going probably 2nd round

iSavedLatin 01-01-2024 12:36 PM

I like Marshawn Lloyd as a day three option. He’s a fluid, physical runner with the speed to get to the edge. He’s pretty creative in the open field, as well.

Palangi 01-01-2024 12:41 PM

Jawhar Jordan out of Louisville is my choice

kccrow 01-01-2024 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palangi (Post 17313550)
Jawhar Jordan out of Louisville is my choice

I'd really like him if he could pack on about 20 pounds. He's pretty quick too.

dannybcaitlyn 01-01-2024 02:35 PM

I haven’t looked who is an available but I definitely want some home run speed, like Gibbs, Achane ,Keaton Mitchell etc..to go with Pacheco. Pretty much McKinnon replacement.

Palangi 01-01-2024 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17313568)
I'd really like him if he could pack on about 20 pounds. He's pretty quick too.

He reminds me of the Mitchell kid out of East Carolina that the ravens took. Similar size.
I’m ok with his size. He runs hard. And would be more of a McKinnon role. Still helping to lighten the load for Pacheco. But he has game breaking speed and can score at any point on the field.

Chris Meck 01-01-2024 06:58 PM

I'd love it if Mckinnon retired this offseason, and then stayed on as running backs coach. He's about the smartest damned player at that position I've seen.

A guy can dream.

O.city 01-01-2024 08:40 PM

The brooks kid from Texas tore his acl so you could get some value there

el borracho 01-01-2024 09:26 PM

How long until Antonio Gibson is a free agent?

kccrow 01-01-2024 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 17314759)
How long until Antonio Gibson is a free agent?

this offseason

el borracho 01-01-2024 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17314805)
this offseason

Great! Gibson's hands and speed would adequately replace McKinnon. And Gibson's numbers have trended down a bit so he shouldn't cost too much.

Take another late round flyer in the draft and call it a day.

kccrow 01-02-2024 10:16 AM

How high would you guys like to see Veach spend a draft pick on a RB?

Let's say we start talking about a Will Shipley, he's a 3rd round pick at worst.

LoneWolf 01-02-2024 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17315303)

Let's say we start talking about a Will Shipley, he's a 3rd round pick at worst.

3rd day only. The Chiefs have too many other needs that are of higher priority than a RB to pair with Pacheco. In no particular order, WR-OT-DT and TE would be higher priority in the draft.

duncan_idaho 01-02-2024 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17313458)

I like Shipley a lot and don't think Clemson did a very good job utlizing him.

Palangi 01-02-2024 11:41 AM

Quote:

Shipley may fall a little after the injury

kccrow 01-02-2024 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palangi (Post 17315437)
Shipley may fall a little after the injury

MRI confirmed no structural damage and no surgery needed so he'll be okay I think.

kccrow 01-02-2024 12:09 PM

My boy Jacory Croskey-Merritt is going back to school I guess.

I am really, really high on Emani Bailey, especially if we don't opt to pick up a vet receiving back in FA. I just don't think Veach and Reid would keep two smaller backs on the roster if they do pick up a guy like, say, Chase Edmonds (really high on him to replace McKinnon).

The guy who looks like a Veach-style late-round value pick is Kendall Milton out of Georgia. Big back with a good accelerator.

Couch-Potato 01-02-2024 01:42 PM

I like Gibson, Penny, Zeke, or Jacobs in FA. In the draft Bucky Irving would be interesting, but I'm more in favor of a later round target like Gore Jr or Jaylen Wright. Wright had 7.4 yards per run in the SEC, how is he not better than a 7th rounder? Genuinely curious.

kcbubb 01-03-2024 11:23 AM

Agreed. I like Jaylen wright a lot. I wouldn’t pursue a FA rb either. This class is stacked up with talent. And guys like Keaton Mitchell go undrafted.

ntexascardfan 01-03-2024 11:30 AM

I'd look at a late round/UDFA take on Keilan Robinson. He can fill the role McKinnon filled. He's also a good pass protector and was elite as a gunner on special teams.

iSavedLatin 01-03-2024 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17315598)
I like Gibson, Penny, Zeke, or Jacobs in FA. In the draft Bucky Irving would be interesting, but I'm more in favor of a later round target like Gore Jr or Jaylen Wright. Wright had 7.4 yards per run in the SEC, how is he not better than a 7th rounder? Genuinely curious.

Wright reminds me of Deneric Prince in that he has a lot of physical tools, but seems to lack vision. If there's a tackler in front of him, he's bound to run into them instead of around or through them.

kcbubb 01-03-2024 09:20 PM

We didn’t watch the same video on wright. I was wondering if he had off the field problems bc his vision looked really good in the videos I saw.

Stryker 01-03-2024 09:28 PM

Liking this guy a lot...

Emani Bailey

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7RTcUJnbNpQ?si=ZDy0qwfw6Xs4rixc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

duncan_idaho 01-04-2024 11:25 AM

I’d suspect Weight is suffering from some anti-Heupel system bias.

That system is pretty gimicky and creates a lot of advantageous looks for RB (up-tempo, spread the field)

Heupel is also a shit bag who has no shame running it up and padding stats.

What did Wright’s numbers look like against good SEC defenses?

The only one he put up numbers against was UGA, and that was garbage time production in a blowout loss.

Couch-Potato 01-04-2024 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 17318259)
I’d suspect Weight is suffering from some anti-Heupel system bias.

That system is pretty gimicky and creates a lot of advantageous looks for RB (up-tempo, spread the field)

Heupel is also a shit bag who has no shame running it up and padding stats.

What did Wright’s numbers look like against good SEC defenses?

The only one he put up numbers against was UGA, and that was garbage time production in a blowout loss.

THIS is the intel I'm looking for, very interesting, thank you! I recall Jaylen Hyatt getting similar black marks, but he still went in the 1st or 2nd round?

Chris Meck 01-05-2024 06:15 PM

Quote:

No earlier than 3rd, I'd think. If that.

JPH83 01-06-2024 01:15 AM

Id take a RB from the 4th but not earlier. We need a WR and OT, probably a DT and to be honest I'd even take a OG ahead of a RB. Lots of positions I'd be looking at before that one. I do like the look of that Bailey kid

kcbubb 01-06-2024 08:57 AM

I want a bigger back. Audric Estime is probably my favorite this year at 227. I’m assuming we won’t take a back early, if we could, it might be Trey benson. But I like Estime. He gets north and south quickly and has great acceleration. He was clocked at 20.9 mph. I like his body lean. He runs behind his pads and is not an upright runner. We’ve needed a bigger back since Kareem hunt left. Audric is big and fast and gets tough yards. I also like wright out of tn late in the draft but I want a big back. I’m intrigued with Braelon Allen also and he’s 245. I like Allen better at 235. But he runs a little more upright and I like bigger backs that play bigger. Some of these big backs dance around and it drives me crazy. Audric uses his size and power and gets tough yards and he also has the top end speed to break one.

Stryker 01-06-2024 10:56 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FYeySZ1AX4E?si=g4sV2BrAr8wDj6gj" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 17320386)
I want a bigger back. Audric Estime is probably my favorite this year at 227. I’m assuming we won’t take a back early, if we could, it might be Trey benson. But I like Estime. He gets north and south quickly and has great acceleration. He was clocked at 20.9 mph. I like his body lean. He runs behind his pads and is not an upright runner. We’ve needed a bigger back since Kareem hunt left. Audric is big and fast and gets tough yards. I also like wright out of tn late in the draft but I want a big back. I’m intrigued with Braelon Allen also and he’s 245. I like Allen better at 235. But he runs a little more upright and I like bigger backs that play bigger. Some of these big backs dance around and it drives me crazy. Audric uses his size and power and gets tough yards and he also has the top end speed to break one.

Buehler445 01-06-2024 11:25 PM

One thing Reid used to do in Philly that he hasn't done lately is find RBs in space. It would make me ****ing crazy when we had gold standard certified badass RBs and our jackass offensive coordinators would throw them passes for 1 yard, while Reid's guy was shredding defenses for 15 yards a clip.

Maybe it's Mahomes not looking at our guys because he wants to go down field, but I want someone who rapes in space. Fast as all ****, shifty, slippery and catches everything.

I was hoping Ealy was that guy. He's obviously garbage, but that's the mold of dude I want.

Chargem 01-08-2024 03:55 AM

I am not one for spending significant resources on the RB position, but I was watching the Jags Titans game thinking about how funny it would be if the Chiefs paid for Henry.

I think I read somewhere that the Chiefs were still facing a significantly higher percentage of light boxes, as teams played to defend against the Chiefs passing attack even as their offense has struggled. Henry would eat against light boxes, and Mahomes and the passing attack would feast if having Henry brought more defenders down into the box.

The Chiefs definitely won't/shouldn't do it, but do you think it could be as fun as I think it would be?

EDIT: Spotrac has Henry estimated as a 2 year 10m contract, damn if that were true I would actually do it, but Spotrac always wrong on these

Tribal Warfare 01-08-2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17313458)

Benson from FSU

kccrow 01-08-2024 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17313464)
Donovan Edwards from Michigan is also another nice versatile back.

Having some big-time plays in the Championship game and showing off that speed.

Buehler445 01-08-2024 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17325526)
Having some big-time plays in the Championship game and showing off that speed.

Yeah, he looks good, but man....Washington's defense...

kcbubb 01-11-2024 10:12 AM

Great video of estime. I love his style and he would be a great fit in kc. He tries to get north and south as quickly as possible. He rarely runs laterally and if he does, he’s looking to turn it up asap. And the burst through the line at his size and body lean is what I really like. We run a ton of draws from shotgun and it has killed us to see CEH get 2 yards on those plays. Pacheco fights harder and gets 4 on those plays routinely and I think estime, at 227, can set us up for those 2nd and 5 plays that really set the offense up better on 2nd down. He follows and sets his blocks up well.id love to see us pick estime in the 4th. Is that where y’all see him going?

Couch-Potato 01-11-2024 04:54 PM

RB is being overlooked I think.... seems pretty clear we'll need x2 this offseason.

Couch-Potato 01-11-2024 04:55 PM

What are chances we resign CEH?

Bowser 01-11-2024 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17328828)
What are chances we resign CEH?

65/35 we will at a team friendly price.

I'll go ahead and get the local homer question out of the way - should we draft Cody Schrader in April if he's still on the board in the fourth round, or is he that flashy college back that will never amount to an NFL player?

Abba-Dabba 01-12-2024 09:25 PM

Other than the fumbles, I like some of what I see from Braelon Allen. Being able to bring in a big back in short yardage situations that has the ability to catch a pass might help us in those 3rd and shorts that we seem to struggle with.

Chiefshrink 01-12-2024 10:39 PM

Estime is an athletic Derrick Henry with more speed.

philfree 01-12-2024 11:28 PM

I watched the Sr Bowl invite show the other night and I found this guy intriguing as a prospect for the Chiefs.

Quote:

NEW HAMPSHIRE RB DYLAN LAUBE
Height: 5-foot-10 (v)

Weight: 203 (v)

Arm: 29 1/4 inches

Hand: 9 1/8 inches

First off, let's get one thing straight: Dylan Laube isn’t Christian McCaffrey. We’ve seen some lazy white-running-back comparisons out there on the internet, and if we’re playing that game, the better comparison is former New England Patriots third-down back Danny Woodhead. Now that we’ve addressed the McCaffrey thing, because it’s unfair to pin that on Laube, let’s focus on his skill set.

He’s a good runner at the FCS level, but the thing that separates him from most backs in this draft class and what earned him a Senior Bowl invite is his versatility and his prowess in the passing game. We watched some tape on Laube over the summer, and what really caught our attention was his record-setting receiving day in a “play-up” game against FBS team Central Michigan where he caught 13 passes for 297 yards. Laube is the type of versatile sub-downs back that every NFL team is looking for because he catches the ball well out of the backfield and can legitimately run detached routes from the slot.

He is better at the top of the route than most college wideouts, and he tracks and catches the ball downfield far better than most running backs. Like most small-school players, the week in Mobile will be huge for Laube, who is the first UNH player in the Senior Bowl in 36 years. Heading into the pre-draft process, Laube is more of a late-round player for most teams, but if his play-making ability from FCS tape translates against the best of the best from around college football, he should get pushed into more early-Day-3 conversations.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vxm29FifFqs?si=h38Ld-ZuIcXVBpoI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

duncan_idaho 01-13-2024 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 17328840)
65/35 we will at a team friendly price.

I'll go ahead and get the local homer question out of the way - should we draft Cody Schrader in April if he's still on the board in the fourth round, or is he that flashy college back that will never amount to an NFL player?

I don’t think Schrader is a 4th round guy. More likely to be towards the end of day 3.

It depends on how he runs. And what his 10-yard split looks like when he runs.

Does he have enough initial burst to be a good nfl back? I don’t know that he’s fast enough to translate against NFL defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couch-Potato 01-13-2024 05:31 PM

Truth is backup RBs are a dime a dozen, draft one late and pick up an aging vet.

Couch-Potato 01-15-2024 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17331738)
Truth is backup RBs are a dime a dozen, draft one late and pick up an aging vet.

That said, there are some juicy names in FA this year.

Barkley, Jacobs, Ekler... any of these guys would look pretty incredible in red.

Jacobs played slot in college, Ekler's known for his plus receiving skills.

CatfishBob2 01-15-2024 10:24 PM

D'Andre Swift looks like he wants to play with winners after that loss

Couch-Potato 01-18-2024 09:09 PM

PFF bumped Jaylon Wright up to #124 on their list.

Couch-Potato 01-21-2024 11:32 AM

Austin Ekler is only expected to get a $6m prove it deal, could be interesting.

Braelon Allen looks pretty solid if we're looking for a bigger back in the draft to help block and push the pile on 4th and 1, but he's also got speed and agility.

Here's a guy no one's brought up yet...Black Corum, 5-8, 213 lbs, 1,111 yards, 4.7 per, 25 TDS!!! If there's an Archane in this draft, I'm pretty sure it's him. He's fast and makes guys miss with his side-steps and jump cuts, he's a jitter-bug type and a playmaker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uztGFNSOcI

Also, how much we paying to resign Pacheco after next season? Dude is criminally underpaid, currently. I'd guess $6m-$8m range?

kccrow 01-21-2024 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17349545)
Austin Ekler is only expected to get a $6m prove it deal, could be interesting.

Braelon Allen looks pretty solid if we're looking for a bigger back in the draft to help block and push the pile on 4th and 1, but he's also got speed and agility.

Here's a guy no one's brought up yet...Black Corum, 5-8, 213 lbs, 1,111 yards, 4.7 per, 25 TDS!!! If there's an Archane in this draft, I'm pretty sure it's him. He's fast and makes guys miss with his side-steps and jump cuts, he's a jitter-bug type and a playmaker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uztGFNSOcI

Also, how much we paying to resign Pacheco after next season? Dude is criminally underpaid, currently. I'd guess $6m-$8m range?

Corum is CEH 2.0 and doesn't have anywhere near Achane's speed. I mean, you're free to like him, he's not bad or anything but Clyde left a sour taste in my mouth.

Palangi 01-21-2024 03:17 PM

I like Jawhar Jordan. He would be a McKinnon replacement and an Achane like player. Not overly big. But super explosive and fast. Does run strong for his size. Would be a great compliment to Pacheco.

https://youtu.be/9m_cPnjWGIQ?si=0sD6n_NKSqhNRPG_

Couch-Potato 01-21-2024 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17349859)
Corum is CEH 2.0 and doesn't have anywhere near Achane's speed. I mean, you're free to like him, he's not bad or anything but Clyde left a sour taste in my mouth.

In my original text I asked if "Corum was CEH or Archane?" then changed it, I see what side you fall on lol

Couch-Potato 01-26-2024 03:45 PM

How about a late round flyer on Blake Watson, Memphis:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR01EbH_LH4

Kids got vision and balance, great footwork, is comfortable in the passing game, plus a few different moves that he uses well to make him pretty illusive... check out that stiff arm he uses over and over.

Averaged over 1k yards the last 3 seasons, 800 yards catching over the last 2 seasons, 17 TD last season.

Couch-Potato 01-26-2024 07:48 PM

PFF guys talking RBs

They really like Corum, think he's he "smartest back in the draft."

Not fans of Allen, think he's too slow, "will only be a rotational power back." (That's not a bad late round fit for us next to Pacheco, necessarily)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHbBHdUGaY0

O.city 01-30-2024 11:19 AM

Take the kid from Texas in the 3rd.

The Franchise 01-30-2024 11:22 AM

He'll be taken too high but I'd be all about seeing Estime in a Chiefs uniform.

O.city 01-30-2024 11:22 AM

Jonathan Brooks.

farmerchief 02-03-2024 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17339357)
That said, there are some juicy names in FA this year.

Barkley, Jacobs, Ekler... any of these guys would look pretty incredible in red.

Jacobs played slot in college, Ekler's known for his plus receiving skills.

I think Ekler’s on the downsize of his career. He only shines when running the ball, when he’s inside the 10, but,that seems to be where Chiefs struggle?

kccrow 02-03-2024 07:40 PM

Heard my boy Emani Bailey looked good in the Sr Bowl, anyone can confirm?

Stryker 02-03-2024 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17381860)

Looks pretty good!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pwDyF2MpMjU?si=aWKODQ9TiIqTS5sW" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

duncan_idaho 02-04-2024 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17381860)

I missed it and it didn't get recorded for some reason.

Some reports I read today made it sound like he and Schrader both were pretty effective in different ways.

Couch-Potato 02-06-2024 01:07 PM

PFF has moved RB Jaylen Wright from TEN to #69 on their big board, ahead of Benson, Corum, and Irving.

duncan_idaho 02-06-2024 05:33 PM

Dylan Laube keeps popping out at me. Fast and runs routes like a pro already. Would be a nice change of pace/3rd down option on day 3, I’m thinking.

kccrow 02-06-2024 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17385361)
PFF has moved RB Jaylen Wright from TEN to #69 on their big board, ahead of Benson, Corum, and Irving.

Too high.

Couch-Potato 02-06-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17386012)
Too high.

I think he'll come down to earth a bit and settle in the 3rd-4th.

Looking forward to the combine results for RBs and WRs!

duncan_idaho 02-07-2024 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17386012)
Too high.

Thoughts on Laube?

Watching him track the ball as a receiver down the field had me a little excited for his fit in KC.

I know he's small, but he's well-built and displayed quite a bit of versatility as a receiver at the Sr. Bowl.

kccrow 02-07-2024 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 17386388)
Thoughts on Laube?

Watching him track the ball as a receiver down the field had me a little excited for his fit in KC.

I know he's small, but he's well-built and displayed quite a bit of versatility as a receiver at the Sr. Bowl.

I like him okay, maybe as a 6th round pick. I don't like him as much as I liked Evan Hull last year and he went late 5th.

Couch-Potato 02-09-2024 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17385361)

#2 with a 91.0 overall grade, 91.2 running grade, 132 Elusive Rating (?), and I noted his 4.35 avg yards AFTER contact and only 1 drop on the year.

JPH83 02-10-2024 04:11 AM

I quite like the look of Isaac Guerendo as a later round guy. Good size and speed, can catch, good feet, quick enough to work in zone.

Couch-Potato 02-19-2024 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPH83 (Post 17389941)
I quite like the look of Isaac Guerendo as a later round guy. Good size and speed, can catch, good feet, quick enough to work in zone.

Just came here to post this!

1/6th of his runs were breakouts, apparently.

Reminds me a bit of Pachecco.

Nice find!

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...o-RB-Wisconsin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C3Tbl8ozVE

Oxford 02-19-2024 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 17385747)
Dylan Laube keeps popping out at me. Fast and runs routes like a pro already. Would be a nice change of pace/3rd down option on day 3, I’m thinking.

very good hands according to some sites, a natural at catching the ball

JPH83 02-20-2024 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17410453)
Just came here to post this!

1/6th of his runs were breakouts, apparently.

Reminds me a bit of Pachecco.

Nice find!

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...o-RB-Wisconsin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C3Tbl8ozVE

Also has very little tread on the tyres. Really like the look of him

O.city 02-22-2024 04:28 PM

I've come to like Bucky Irving.

JohnnyHammersticks 02-22-2024 07:31 PM

Every time I watch Emani Bailey highlights I come away wanting to draft those lineman who were blasting open those enormous holes for him. Almost made it hard to evaluate him.

Couch-Potato 02-22-2024 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17414111)

He's be a great fit in Andy Reid's offense I think.

Titty Meat 02-22-2024 08:17 PM

Quote:

He was a stud at 2 different schools

I also like how Crow brought up Edwards. He would be fun in this offense

Couch-Potato 02-23-2024 11:35 PM

MSN:

Round 4: USC RB MarShawn Lloyd

I know that people hate the idea of drafted running backs, but I love the idea of finding some lightning to Isiah Pacheco's thunder in the 2024 NFL draft. USC RB MarShawn Lloyd probably won't be the fastest running back in the draft, but he's certainly among the most elusive.

The 5-foot-9 and 217-pound Trojan ranks as one of the top running backs in the draft class in PFF's elusive rating, mainly because he's fantastic at forcing missed tackles. He also is a major threat in producing big plays. Among players with at least 100 snaps in the 2024 NFL draft class, Lloyd led running backs in breakaway percentage with 56.7%.

Beyond that, Lloyd was named Practice Player of the Week at the RB position for the National team at the Senior Bowl. That's typically a great sign when your peers believe you're among the best at your position on one of the biggest stages in the pre-draft process.

Tribal Warfare 02-24-2024 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17414375)
He was a stud at 2 different schools

I also like how Crow brought up Edwards. He would be fun in this offense

Quote:

Got to see how he tests out at the combine, because his tape looks like CEH's at LSU