ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Girl defeeted by Six Flags ride (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164871)

Silock 06-23-2007 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
heh...You're all going to hell...

Tell me about it. The poor girl is probably in pieces over the whole ordeal.

milkman 06-23-2007 10:48 AM

When the investigation is over, if they conclude that the accident was the result of operator error, will they fire the operator and give him severance pay?

Rain Man 06-23-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock
Tell me about it. The poor girl is probably in pieces over the whole ordeal.

Actually, the hospital reported that she seemed strangely detached.

Marcellus 06-23-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
When the investigation is over, if they conclude that the accident was the result of operator error, will they fire the operator and give him severance pay?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

RealSNR 06-23-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Your opinion bub..... And your yelling into the wind.. Was what I said uncalled for? Maybe... but...Making fun of another persons misfortune of this magnitude is distasteful and uncalled for...any civilized person would know better....You would have a better arguement if you were saying im just as bad as the peeps that are having fun with this poor girls misfortune as you are...(however I wasnt the one who started it;) I think its some what justified)I unlike many here in this very thread can think for myself...i didnt get off to torturing small animals when i was young either...still dont...I dont take pride and neither do i get off to making "funnys" about some girl getting both of her feet sawed off. Now how does that sound? Ya god dammed inbred hicks!

It's called Schadenfreude. Life is too short to not make funny jokes about a story like this.

RealSNR 06-23-2007 01:49 PM

It wasn't the girl's fault, either. I hope she doesn't shoot herself in the foot over this

Rain Man 06-23-2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR
It's called Schadenfreude. Life is too short to not make funny jokes about a story like this.

So is the girl now.

(I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry.)

L.A. Chieffan 06-23-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
No but im sure that wouldnt stop anyone here from poking fun at it..People here seem to like to see others in pain..

You can understand why to some extent. After all, we are Chief fans.

RealSNR 06-23-2007 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
So is the girl now.

(I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry.)

ROFL

Sam Hall 06-23-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Elephantiasis?

DEAR GOD NO :eek:

greg63 06-23-2007 05:28 PM

I wonder how long it took Six Flags attorneys to propose a settlement.

milkman 06-23-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
I wonder how long it took Six Flags attorneys to propose a settlement.

That's a defeetest attitude.

greg63 06-23-2007 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
That's a defeetest attitude.

I would make reference to the "agony of de-feet", but I'm sure it has already been mentioned.

65 to Bust 06-23-2007 06:09 PM

This place just isn't the same since that Phil guy left. You guys are really slacking. Not one of you posted about what will happen if the operation does not succeed. When those medical freaks get done with her she'll be the queen of strapons.

unothadeal 06-23-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65 to Bust
This place just isn't the same since that Phil guy left. You guys are really slacking. Not one of you posted about what will happen if the operation does not succeed. When those medical freaks get done with her she'll be the queen of strapons.

Yeah. I miss that Phil guy. Wish he came back.