ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We have killed the last two DC's (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328378)

chiefforlife 01-20-2020 06:43 PM

We have killed the last two DC's

Last game Houston played was the Chiefs = Romeo Crennel DONE!

Last game the Titans played was Chiefs = Dean Peas DONE!

I think Robert Saleh should update his resume, LOL

DC Killers on the loose, last seen headed for MIAMI!!

rabblerouser 01-20-2020 06:54 PM

**** 'em both.

They both probably saw Mahomes shred their shit and went "**** it, I'm out."

Won't be the last guys Mahomes forces into early retirement, either.

The whole ****ing league is on notice.

There's some big dicked mother****ers coming to town, led by the QB with the biggest, carmeliest dick of all, and he is not afraid to unsheath Excalibur and go in dry.

carcosa 01-20-2020 06:57 PM

Yip

Deberg_1990 01-20-2020 06:59 PM

Robert Salah. Hot head coaching candidate

RealSNR 01-20-2020 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14741011)
**** 'em both.

They both probably saw Mahomes shred their shit and went "**** it, I'm out."

Won't be the last guys Mahomes forces into early retirement, either.

The whole ****ing league is on notice.

There's some big dicked mother****ers coming to town, led by the QB with the biggest, carmeliest dick of all, and he is not afraid to unsheath Excalibur and go in dry.

You know, I know he started sucking down the line, but I half expect Philip Rivers didn't want to be back with the Chargers, because why the hell would you want to beat your dick with a sledgehammer twice a year and have absolutely no hope going into the twilight seasons of your NFL career?

jjchieffan 01-20-2020 07:37 PM

That's a pretty hard blow to the Titans. Pees was a very good coordinator. I wonder who Vrabel has in mind to replace him? Will he promote from within? That's my guess. I mean, he talked Pees out of retirement 2 years ago, so he always knew that he would be retiring for good soon. They probably have an understudy ready to take the reins. It won't be the DB coach Coombs. He left today as well to take a college DC position.(Ohio State)

Rain Man 01-20-2020 07:52 PM

After watching the Chiefs, defensive coordinators will be retiring all over the league. The job will be seen as more risky than deep sea diving or working on the bomb squad.

Delano 01-20-2020 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14741011)

As if a single person on earth could keep their holes dry at the thought of playing sheath to Pat’s meatsword.

Megatron96 01-20-2020 08:56 PM

Honestly surprised by the Titans DC. Thought he called a pretty good game. Heck, in that one play, Pat was back there for over 10 seconds I think, and never found an open receiver. That's never happened before.

His defense just ran into Pat Mahomes, that's all. And there just isn't a defense for Pat. Not for a whole game. Not for a whole half anymore.

RollChiefsRoll 01-20-2020 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 14741225)
As if a single person on earth could keep their holes dry at the thought of playing sheath to Pat’s meatsword.

:LOL:

Flying High D 01-20-2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 14741030)
Robert Salah. Hot head coaching candidate who’s getting ready to be douched

Completed

BWillie 01-20-2020 09:29 PM

QBs already trying to copy Mahomes with the arm angles and things that he does. I mean, they try, at least.