ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   RIP Buster's Dad longtime CP member (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205184)

JOhn 04-04-2009 05:29 PM

So sorry to here this.

I'm sure he's sitting somewere with Lamar right now disscussing their favorite team.

R I P

Moon§hiner 04-04-2009 06:58 PM

He was a nice guy...saw him post, but didn't associate the online name with him. Installed a furnace and a/c for him a couple years back and he made sure his "attack" dog was shut up in the bedroom...heh...RIP Larry

ChiefsOne 04-04-2009 07:07 PM

Sad news, sorry to hear about a poster passing. RIP

WilliamTheIrish 04-04-2009 09:27 PM

Travel well, Buster's Pop.

Anybody link the obit?

tommykat 04-05-2009 04:27 PM

You are at peace Buster's Dad:thumb:

He posted little but had a hard time typing......not sure but think it was hard on his hands. You will be missed. Your family is in my prayers.

Buehler445 04-06-2009 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 5641127)
Travel well, Buster's Pop.

Anybody link the obit?

PM me if you want the link. There is an oportunity to sign his guest book and send flowers.

I didn't feel comfortable posting all of that on here. PM me if you would like it.
Posted via Mobile Device

WilliamTheIrish 04-06-2009 01:16 PM

I got it. Thanks B.

Rausch 04-07-2009 03:54 AM

RIP.

Best wishes to the family...

Pioli Zombie 04-07-2009 05:11 AM

Very sad news. Prayers to the family. May he rest in peace.
Posted via Mobile Device

xfactor 04-07-2009 10:06 AM

Here is a message from Buster's Dad (Larry) only son Derek, from the family.

The family really appriciated starting the thread on the Planet. Dad was really looking forward to the upcoming season. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers, it has been a rough start to the year. In January Buster died, last month dad's youngest brother was diagnosed with cancer, and now dad. Give thanks to the rest of the Planet from the family. Go Chiefs!! Derek

Bowser 04-07-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 5647486)

The family really appriciated starting the thread on the Planet. Dad was really looking forward to the upcoming season. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers, it has been a rough start to the year. In January Buster died, last month dad's youngest brother was diagnosed with cancer, and now dad. Give thanks to the rest of the Planet from the family. Go Chiefs!! Derek

Wow, those are tough times. :(

J Diddy 04-07-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 5647486)

wow, my sympathies are with you. May God give you the strength to cope with these tough times.