ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Chris Jones Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299617)

dlphg9 07-20-2023 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch (Post 17023579)
LMAO Also, that 'hard truth' I've seem him mention a multitude of times? Loses quite a bit of bite when you take into consideration Reid has head coached in the second most playoff games in NFL history.

Alex Smith was fine in the regular season, but couldn't handle the playoffs. I'd assume that's where most of the losses came from. Imagine thinking you have some kinda gotcha when the guy has the 2nd highest playoff winning percentage in history, has 2 Super Bowls, 4 Super Bowl appearances, and has been the the conference title game 6 times.

dlphg9 07-20-2023 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17023634)
Yeah, if guaranteed money is the issue, figure that out.

Ultimately I just don't have many concerns regarding his level of effort. ESPECIALLY when he's a guy who's done nothing but mature and get better in that regard since he's gotten here. He's gotten more trim, more fit, more dedicated seemingly every year.

Why would that flip? The only worry I ever had was when we flipped from a 3-4 to a 4-3 and I was worried he wouldn't be willing to do the grunt work from an interior tackle that would've been more extreme than as a 3-tech. But he's very obviously proven that concern was unfounded.

Pay the man. Guarantee the largest percentage in league history for a DT. The only concern I might actually have would be on a 3 vs. 4 year extension. Paying him through age 32 is just fine for me but age 33 at top of the market money? Eeeeehhhhhhh......

He's such a freak I think he ages well. He takes care of himself, isn't a fat shit and is just huge. I also think he really wants to be in the Hall of Fame.

Kman34 07-20-2023 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 17023449)
A head coach should know how to properly use, or not use timeouts, and along with that, challenges on plays that don't ****ng matter early in a contest, that potentially cost you one of your 3 timeouts.

I'll go slow here, so try to keep up.

Superbowl V Buccanneers.

Game situation: Defense has not been able to stop a nosebleed, Patrick Mahomes has had zero protection, and our receivers forgot how to catch footballs.

2 minute warning of first half, Brady and the bucs run the football on first down, and do not spend a timeout, nor do they rush to the line.

Bruce Arians is content to surrender this possession, and go to half up 14-6, a mere 8 point lead.

Andy knows we get the ball to start second half. A possession is being surrendered and the chance to get out of this shitshow half and adjust with an opportunity to tie next drive.

Nah. It's not like our defense has already been flagged 6 times this half. TIMEOUT!!

Defense proceeds to give up 2 spot fouls leading to a TD when Brady, enraged at his gift being refused goes into scoring mode, now we're down 21-6 at half. Brilliant. Who saw that coming?

AFCCG V Bengals. Early in the game Andy throws a challenge flag for spot of the ball. In no way should this have been challenged on such an insignificant play so early.

KC loses the challenge, and a timeout.

Mere seconds left at the end of the half, 0 timeouts left, Andy Reid passes on a gimme FG. Patrick Mahomes tosses an ill fated pass to Hill behind the line of scrimmage, where he is tackled immediately and Mahomes is frantically calling timeout, a timeout he no longer has, because Big Red gambled it and lost it on a ****ing ball spot challenge in the first quarter.

The aftermath lives in infamy. The Chiefs are thrown into disarray after getting nothing before half, Mahomes seems to forget how to play football, Rabblerouser loses his mind and the Bengals go on to lose to stat padford and the lambs in the superbowl we should have been in.

I could go on, but yeah. Timeout and challenge management are pretty God damn important. Especially when ****ing it up on the biggest stage cripples your chances of winning.

Hard truth remains fellas, Andy Reid has lost more post season contests that he was the favorite to win, than any other head coach in history.

It doesn't happen by accident.

JFC.. Dude let it go..

tredadda 07-20-2023 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17023644)
He's such a freak I think he ages well. He takes care of himself, isn't a fat shit and is just huge. I also think he really wants to be in the Hall of Fame.

Same. I think he only has two motivations left, one last big payday and the HOF.

DJ's left nut 07-20-2023 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17023644)

That man's build cracks me up.

He's just built like a regular person who got put in an enlargement machine or something. He's not exactly yoked, he isn't fat.

He's just the living embodiment of the square/cube law. He's like 25% bigger everywhere (except...there) and somehow it makes him 80% more massive. But if you have him just standing in front of a white screen with nothing to provide perspective, he looks like the most normal dude in the world.

DJ's left nut 07-20-2023 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 17023868)
JFC.. Dude let it go..

He's been ****ing this chicken for 4 years. What makes you think he's going to suddenly become LESS idiotic?

RealSNR 07-20-2023 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17023936)
That man's build cracks me up.

He's just built like a regular person who got put in an enlargement machine or something. He's not exactly yoked, he isn't fat.

He's just the living embodiment of the square/cube law. He's like 25% bigger everywhere (except...there) and somehow it makes him 80% more massive. But if you have him just standing in front of a white screen with nothing to provide perspective, he looks like the most normal dude in the world.

I always thought that about Poe. He was 350, but he always looked 290/300 at the most. You hear “350 lb DT” and you think of Gilbert Brown, but that wasn’t Poe at all

Sassy Squatch 07-20-2023 02:28 PM

Really? That dude always looked thiccccc AF to me. Like a straight up barrel at times.

Sassy Squatch 07-20-2023 02:30 PM

Look at this glorious specimen. He has the physique of a tailless TRex

https://www.denverpost.com/wp-conten...poe1.jpg?w=978

RealSNR 07-20-2023 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch (Post 17023958)

I guess he had a biiiiiig ass. Didn't really have the pure gut like some other dudes, though.

dlphg9 07-20-2023 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17023973)
I guess he had a biiiiiig ass. Didn't really have the pure gut like some other dudes, though.

Poe always looked big as shit to me lol

TLO 07-20-2023 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch (Post 17023958)

I love this play so much.

DJ's left nut 07-20-2023 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 17023981)

Embarrassing the Broncos is always a good time.

Sassy Squatch 07-20-2023 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 17023981)

First Chiefs game I ever went to.

TLO 07-20-2023 02:50 PM

https://youtu.be/zcuenyI-PKM

I love how Michael's says they'll store that in their memory bank for next season. They've been getting owned since before that pass, and for like 6 years after that pass. LMAO

dlphg9 07-20-2023 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17023941)
He's been ****ing this chicken for 4 years. What makes you think he's going to suddenly become LESS idiotic?

He might be the legit dumbest dude on here when it comes to football takes. He's got just so many god awful takes. I know he was hoping like hell Chris Jones wouldn't live up to his contract, because he's a stinky ass turd and obsessed with me. The moment Chris Jones did anything that wasn't at a top 2 DT level he was on here talking about how shitty he's played since he got his contract and that was after we tried to play him at DE more and he was just hurt for a few weeks. Once he got healthy he was back to himself. He probably hated that Andy Reid won a title, because he wanted to be able to gloat that he knew all along that Andy would never win one. The guy is such a loser and probably has some real life issues with his need to be right about stuff.

RealSNR 07-20-2023 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 17023991)
https://youtu.be/zcuenyI-PKM

I love how Michael's says they'll store that in their memory bank for next season. They've been getting owned since before that pass, and for like 6 years after that pass. LMAO

It's so great how Andy saves all the embarrassing trick plays for the Raiders and Broncos, pisses them off real good, and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. Because if they do anything trolly like a midfield logo stomp, we'll blow them out by 30+ points.

Sassy Squatch 07-20-2023 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17024052)
It's so great how Andy saves all the embarrassing trick plays for the Raiders and Broncos, pisses them off real good, and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. Because if they do anything trolly like a midfield logo stomp, we'll blow them out by 30+ points.

I don't know if he'll ever top having the whole starting offense emote on the Raiders and then scoring TDs on back to back plays.

poolboy 07-20-2023 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17023973)

that was when they were throwing the term powerpack around

Balto 07-20-2023 04:36 PM

It's probably already mentioned and this was before Quinnen Williams signed his new contract BUT there was a report that suggested Chiefs and Jets trade Jones for Williams+pick/player or something I believe. It talked about how Jets could give Jones the money he wants and would be an upgrade to win now with Rodgers while Williams would fit more in the young defensive movement we are doing at the moment. Williams is not on Jones level BUT is right below it. I don't see the Jets still doing this but if they would do a player for player that would save a ton of cap because Jets would eat Williams bonuses. Again just thought it was interesting but never gonna happen kinda thing.

Also I see people saying Jones wants money and HOF. What do you think he needs to do to make the HOF?

Looking at pro-football-reference "Hall of Fame Monitor" it shows Bob Lilly with 159 HOFm points with Aaron Donald 2nd overall at 146.25 points followed by Randy White with 143.68.

The average HOF points for a DT is 105. ATM Jones is at 43.93 with 107 games played. Guys like Fletcher Cox(173) and Geno Atkins(161) are sitting at about 76 HOF points. The closest active player to 105 not named Aaron Donald is Suh with 84.58 points and 199 games played...He won't make it to 105.

This tells me Jones will have to have at least 4 more "Chris Jones" type years to even get close to being considered for the HOF and how fuking good Aaron Donald has been over his relative short career.

Red Dawg 07-20-2023 05:40 PM

Apparently Veach has a price and Jones is saying no. Is there any other reason no extension yet?

dlphg9 07-20-2023 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balto (Post 17024190)
It's probably already mentioned and this was before Quinnen Williams signed his new contract BUT there was a report that suggested Chiefs and Jets trade Jones for Williams+pick/player or something I believe. It talked about how Jets could give Jones the money he wants and would be an upgrade to win now with Rodgers while Williams would fit more in the young defensive movement we are doing at the moment. Williams is not on Jones level BUT is right below it. I don't see the Jets still doing this but if they would do a player for player that would save a ton of cap because Jets would eat Williams bonuses. Again just thought it was interesting but never gonna happen kinda thing.

Also I see people saying Jones wants money and HOF. What do you think he needs to do to make the HOF?

Looking at pro-football-reference "Hall of Fame Monitor" it shows Bob Lilly with 159 HOFm points with Aaron Donald 2nd overall at 146.25 points followed by Randy White with 143.68.

The average HOF points for a DT is 105. ATM Jones is at 43.93 with 107 games played. Guys like Fletcher Cox(173) and Geno Atkins(161) are sitting at about 76 HOF points. The closest active player to 105 not named Aaron Donald is Suh with 84.58 points and 199 games played...He won't make it to 105.

This tells me Jones will have to have at least 4 more "Chris Jones" type years to even get close to being considered for the HOF and how fuking good Aaron Donald has been over his relative short career.

I never saw that report and don't believe it for a second. I'd rather pay have Jones for a few million per year more than Williams. Jones is DPOTY good and Williams isn't really on that level.

raybec 4 07-20-2023 05:51 PM

Quote:

Show your work son, link that shit. Otherwise you made it up.

Okchief80 07-20-2023 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 17024281)
Apparently Veach has a price and Jones is saying no. Is there any other reason no extension yet?

It would be interesting to see how the process plays out. I don’t know how we can not sign him. What is the amount that would stop us? 30 million? Fully guaranteed?

tredadda 07-20-2023 06:42 PM

Quote:

Jones finishes with 100 sacks he is a HOFer. Another ring could bring those sack numbers down some.

Bump 07-20-2023 06:47 PM

Quote:

Chris Jones is a Chief for life, he will not play for another team.

dlphg9 07-20-2023 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 17024364)
Chris Jones is a Chief for life, he will not play for another team.

I really hope you're right.

Bump 07-20-2023 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17024372)
I really hope you're right.

he tweeted that out himself, I take him as a man that doesn't try and bullshit anyone and he's dead serious about that.

TrebMaxx 07-20-2023 07:44 PM

I have seen this act so many times. Not just with Chief's veteran players but all of the NFL vets. CJ is taking his time. He is a vet and knows how to get ready. He is just delaying his camp arrival. I could be wrong but I think the deal gets done in 1 or 2 weeks or possibly after the first pre-season game that is Aug. 13.

Balto 07-20-2023 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 17024289)
Show your work son, link that shit. Otherwise you made it up.

https://chiefsfocus.com/2023/06/14/t...e-chris-jones/

Found it. Again it was just a report that suggested a trade partner

BossChief 07-20-2023 09:18 PM

**** outa here with that

Jamie 07-20-2023 09:34 PM

I can't believe how often people don't get the difference between a report, which is at least ostensibly factual, and shit made up by a blogger. I know the line has been blurred by clickbait and a sports media desperate for things to yell at each other about, but come on. You gotta be a little discerning.

FloridaMan88 07-20-2023 11:23 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">May God bless you...!</p>&mdash; Chris Jones (@StoneColdJones) <a href="https://twitter.com/StoneColdJones/status/1682233243674787842?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 21, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07-21-2023 02:08 AM

CJ said this same quote when going up against the Eagles in the Super Bowl ��

CasselGotPeedOn 07-21-2023 04:19 AM

Damn that's brand new information!

PHOG 07-21-2023 10:46 AM

Still waiting for the news of his contract being extended.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/rUZCo...giphy.gif&ct=g

https://media0.giphy.com/media/eOkRi...giphy.gif&ct=g

RealSNR 07-21-2023 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 17024716)
CJ said this same quote when going up against the Eagles in the Super Bowl ��

He also said it right before he exposed the world to his massive shlong while running the 40

In58men 07-22-2023 02:46 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...93846ca63b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

comochiefsfan 07-22-2023 02:48 PM

Is Clark getting cheap on us?

Letting Tyreek walk was one thing, but letting Jones walk as well would create some questions in my eyes. Especially with Mahomes and Kelce being paid below market value.

It would be a ****ing shame if this franchise fell into the trap of putting too much on Mahomes’ plate. Chris Jones is not a guy you let get away.

Stop this madness and extend the man.

ILChief 07-22-2023 02:49 PM

It feels like Chris Jones is in a contract dispute every other year

In58men 07-22-2023 02:50 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...fa690a76ee.png

BigRedChief 07-22-2023 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17026977)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...93846ca63b.png

Every day he misses camp it’s a $50K fine. That can add up quick.

wazu 07-22-2023 02:54 PM

TRAITOR!!!

BWillie 07-22-2023 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17023637)
Alex Smith was fine in the regular season, but couldn't handle the playoffs. I'd assume that's where most of the losses came from. Imagine thinking you have some kinda gotcha when the guy has the 2nd highest playoff winning percentage in history, has 2 Super Bowls, 4 Super Bowl appearances, and has been the the conference title game 6 times.

No Alex Smith is horrible on 3rd down. Has nothing to do with playoffs or not playoffs. It's just in close games he's not going to win you jack shit.

comochiefsfan 07-22-2023 03:12 PM

Do the idiots downvoting me really think this team would be fine without Chris Jones? He is the engine behind the entire defense.

Trading Tyreek worked because the real engine on offense is Mahomes.

Not keeping Jones would cripple the defense. I don’t think Veach is an idiot and will eventually see reason but this shit should’ve been done a long time ago.

L.A. Chieffan 07-22-2023 03:14 PM

He's our best defensive player. We didn't sign DHop so just sign this dude

Pasta Little Brioni 07-22-2023 03:21 PM

Holy hell crawler is still throwing a fit about Reid and Jones....good lord

staylor26 07-22-2023 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 17027003)
Do the idiots downvoting me really think this team would be fine without Chris Jones? He is the engine behind the entire defense.

Trading Tyreek worked because the real engine on offense is Mahomes.

Not keeping Jones would cripple the defense. I don’t think Veach is an idiot and will eventually see reason but this shit should’ve been done a long time ago.

Been a while since you've been a total ****ing reerun. Got that itch, huh?

In58men 07-22-2023 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17027025)
Been a while since you've been a total ****ing reerun. Got that itch, huh?

ROFL

Sassy Squatch 07-22-2023 04:14 PM

Bit disappointed to see 'far apart' but whatevs.

New World Order 07-22-2023 04:18 PM

Hmmmmm

tyecopeland 07-22-2023 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 17027003)
Do the idiots downvoting me really think this team would be fine without Chris Jones?

Will mahomes still be on the team? If yes, then yes the team will be fine.

tyecopeland 07-22-2023 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch (Post 17027061)

Far apart could mean so many things. And many of those possible meanings aren't hard to bridge.

If they were far apart on years, total money, guaranteed money AND structure them it would be problematic. But it's way more likely that they are close on at least a couple of those items.

In58men 07-22-2023 04:46 PM

He’s telling the Kingdom not to panic.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...1ec533b6c8.png

In58men 07-22-2023 05:08 PM

****The Chris Jones Thread****

So Adam Schefter named his source. His source? Adam Theicher ROFL. We good.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a0e89f6e76.png

Stryker 07-22-2023 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch (Post 17027061)

I was thinking the same thing when I read that earlier.

O.city 07-22-2023 05:20 PM

I’m guessing he may want Donald money

TwistedChief 07-22-2023 05:24 PM

It is what it is.

It’s definitely unfortunate but Veach knows his value and you trust him. The guy wants to be the 2nd highest paid DT which can mean Aaron Donald -$1 or Quinnen Williams +$1. There’s like a 7mm AAV differential between the two and my guess is Veach 25-26 and Jones is 28-29.

We’ll see how it works out but there’s nothing the team itself could’ve done different.

BWillie 07-22-2023 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17027140)
It is what it is.

It’s definitely unfortunate but Veach knows his value and you trust him. The guy wants to be the 2nd highest paid DT which can mean Aaron Donald -$1 or Quinnen Williams +$1. There’s like a 7mm AAV differential between the two and my guess is Veach 25-26 and Jones is 28-29.

We’ll see how it works out but there’s nothing the team itself could’ve done different.

What if he wants 33?

TwistedChief 07-22-2023 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17027143)
What if he wants 33?

I believe it’s been established that he wants to be #2. Unfortunately AD’s contract was stupid because 1/ Rams 2/ he’s one of the best 5 defensive players in history and 3/ he was threatening retirement.

dlphg9 07-22-2023 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17026993)
No Alex Smith is horrible on 3rd down. Has nothing to do with playoffs or not playoffs. It's just in close games he's not going to win you jack shit.

We were right in the middle of the pack in regards to 3rd down. We won all kinds of regular season games. Alex just couldn't handle the big game.

2017 - 14th
2016 - 18th
2015 - 19th
2014 - 19th
2013 - 27th

He's wasn't Mahomes, but he wasn't god awful or "horrible". It has everything to do with playoffs. We were 1-4 in the playoffs, but we were 53-27 in the regular season with shitty Smith. He was a risk adverse pussy and that can be fine during the regular season, but won't win you any big games.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-22-2023 05:41 PM

I LOVE Chris Jones but he's being a greedy BASTARD. He's handicapping the team with his bullshit. You know how many Boars I had to jerk off to make a million$$ , I don't know either because I never made a million $$ jerking off Boars but I did it anyway!

BWillie 07-22-2023 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17027155)
We were right in the middle of the pack in regards to 3rd down. We won all kinds of regular season games. Alex just couldn't handle the big game.

2017 - 14th
2016 - 18th
2015 - 19th
2014 - 19th
2013 - 27th

He's wasn't Mahomes, but he wasn't god awful or "horrible". It has everything to do with playoffs. We were 1-4 in the playoffs, but we were 53-27 in the regular season with shitty Smith. He was a risk adverse pussy and that can be fine during the regular season, but won't win you any big games.

Its doesn't matter if its a regular season or a playoff game. Its just that you play closer games cuz better teams in the playoffs so how you perform on critical 3rd downs becomes...the game. Hence why Mahomes is God. Or at least a god. Im not quite sure.

dlphg9 07-22-2023 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 17027159)
I LOVE Chris Jones but he's being a greedy BASTARD. He's handicapping the team with his bullshit. You know how many Boars I had to jerk off to make a million$$ , I don't know either because I never made a million $$ jerking off Boars but I did it anyway!

You and you're ilk are such douche bags. He can ask for whatever the **** he wants. He's not handicapping anything. Good thing you can be brain dead and still jerk off a boar.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-22-2023 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17027163)
You and you're ilk are such douche bags. He can ask for whatever the **** he wants. He's not handicapping anything. Good thing you can be brain dead and still jerk off a boar.

If he'd signed a team friendly deal like Mahomes and Kelce have done we'd have Hopkins in Camp. Not that we need him but just sayin. Belichick would say adios mother ****er. Veach knows this and that's why he's not here dumbass!

RedinTexas 07-22-2023 05:51 PM

Quote:

I'll bet the boars didn't even have the common decency to give you a reach around.

Tribal Warfare 07-22-2023 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 17027167)
If he'd signed a team friendly deal like Mahomes and Kelce have done we'd have Hopkins in Camp. Not that we need him but just sayin. Belichick would say adios mother ****er. Veach knows this and that's why he's not here dumbass!

Don't worry he believes Orlando Brown Jr is the second coming of Willie Roaf

BWillie 07-22-2023 05:54 PM

Quote:

Hog is a Chiefsplanet legend. How he correlates jacking off hogs to so many of lifes lessons is just an uncanny ability.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-22-2023 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17027174)
Hog is a Chiefsplanet legend. How he correlates jacking off hogs to so many of lifes lessons is just an uncanny ability.

It all goes hand in hand

Titty Meat 07-22-2023 05:59 PM

Supposed to be 100 damn near every day next week I wouldn't report either

In58men 07-22-2023 06:12 PM

Quote:

What if money wasn’t the option here and he wants more years? We have no idea what he’s asking for nor do we know what the Chiefs are offering.

BWillie 07-22-2023 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17027177)
Supposed to be 100 damn near every day next week I wouldn't report either

Yeah it's going to be miserable for those poor guys. Should really have it inside. 102 for highs and humid is really just not worth it.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-22-2023 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17027192)
What if money wasn’t the option here and he wants more years? We have no idea what he’s asking for nor do we know what the Chiefs are offering.

absolutely, but I don't think that's it. I imagine he wants a big Guaranteed money payday. AND HE DESERVES IT. Don't get me wrong but he needs to follow Mahomes/Kelce to the next 5 SB's and that means it takes a team

ChiefsCountry 07-22-2023 07:14 PM

100 degrees and it's St. Joe. I think I would hold out as well

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-22-2023 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 17027261)
100 degrees and it's St. Joe. I think I would hold out as well

For 50,000 a day penalty ?

PunkinDrublic 07-22-2023 07:47 PM

Quote:

Looking back on your career do you ever think your boss took advantage of your love for jerking off boars and used it as an excuse to severely underpay you? Like deep down he knew you would never go on strike because at the end of the day you can’t keep your hands off hog genitalia for more than a few days.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-22-2023 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 17027305)
Looking back on your career do you ever think your boss took advantage of your love for jerking off boars and used it as an excuse to severely underpay you? Like deep down he knew you would never go on strike because at the end of the day you can’t keep your hands off hog genitalia for more than a few days.

I worked for myself, never had a boss so No. I was able to fulfill my passion on my own will