ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CBS’s AFCCG Pregame Video (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328350)

RollChiefsRoll 01-20-2020 09:16 AM

CBS’s AFCCG Pregame Video

Thought this was amazingly well done. Hit me right in the feels:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/60Tmpbi-erM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WilliamTheIrish 01-20-2020 10:47 AM

That really was incredibly well done.

WilliamTheIrish 01-20-2020 10:48 AM

I'm going to have to get a recast DVR I guess.

siberian khatru 01-20-2020 10:51 AM

I'm tearing up again

stevieray 01-20-2020 10:53 AM

Wow!

Every vid and pic is making me tear up.

It's really starting to sink in.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 10:54 AM

You guys act like they won the Super Bowl...it was just the AFC championship game. The Super Bowl is what really matters. Get your priorities straight.

carlos3652 01-20-2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14739799)
You guys act like they won the Super Bowl...it was just the AFC championship game. The Super Bowl is what really matters. Get your priorities straight.

They won the Lamar Hunt Trophy and brought it home. This matters. The SB does too, and we will concentrate on that tomorrow. Today - lets enjoy bringing back home the trophy where it belongs.

stevieray 01-20-2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

You guys act like they are the AFC Champions

Damn right.

WilliamTheIrish 01-20-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Shut the **** up. You raging ****.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14739805)
Damn right.

Wouldn’t you rather be Super Bowl Champions? It’s not that hard to comprehend...

ModSocks 01-20-2020 10:58 AM

Nice find. This made me tear up yesterday and i actually did wonder if it's be available online.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 11:00 AM

They only thing people remember about the Super Bowl is who won, not who got there. There is no second place, that’s for losers.

stevieray 01-20-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14739812)
Wouldn’t you rather be Super Bowl Champions? It’s not that hard to comprehend...

ya, I see you down there...later, troll.

Chris Meck 01-20-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Can we just romper room this piece of shit?

It's ****ing tiresome.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14739828)
ya, I see you down there...later, troll.

Lol. You just don’t get it.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14739830)
Can we just romper room this piece of shit?

It's ****ing tiresome.

Can’t we get rid of Hboosboy for telling us the facts? Can’t we just settle for being mediocre? Lol, you are a loser.

stevieray 01-20-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14739833)

No YOU DON"T GET IT.

We're not putting the carriage before the stallion.

The STALLION just put us in the SB.

you can admire from a distance, if you'd like.

ChiefRocka 01-20-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14739833)

I remember the Bills numbnuts, and Warner’s Rams & Cardinals

You remember the Greats because they’re always in it...and its exciting....numbnuts

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14739843)
No YOU DON"T GET IT.

We're not putting the carriage before the stallion.

The STALLION just put us in the SB.

you can admire from a distance, if you'd like.

Now the STALLION has to WIN the Super Bowl or it’s all for nought, genius.

stevieray 01-20-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14739849)
Now the STALLION has to WIN the Super Bowl or it’s all for nought, genius.

^false narrative^

Donger 01-20-2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Of course. But being the AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs is a requisite step toward that ultimate goal, wouldn't you say?

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14739856)
^false narrative^

The GOAL every year for every team is to WIN the Super Bowl. Anything else is a participation award.

F150 01-20-2020 11:16 AM

we need a 1 hour full blown retrospective and hype for the big dance....damn 3 minutes and im choked up again! This team has amazing stories...real life stuff. And its a message for kids everywhere you can rise and you can do special if you apply yourself and have faith!

Mr. Plow 01-20-2020 11:18 AM

Quote:

Dumbass.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 14739879)
Dumbass.

What did I say that was incorrect? Or have you gotten so used to being a loser, you’ll settle for anything even if it’s not the top achievement?

stevieray 01-20-2020 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14739859)
The GOAL every year for every team is to WIN the Super Bowl.

Really?

wow, that's deep.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14739897)
Really?

wow, that's deep.

Well you seem to be ok with being the runner up. But maybe that how your life has always been, the runner up.

Wmjiv41 01-20-2020 11:27 AM

Mahomes helmet

Authentic Mahomes VICIS helmet on eBay. williej4141

stevieray 01-20-2020 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14739899)
Well you seem to be ok with being the runner up.

Liar

tyecopeland 01-20-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F150 (Post 14739871)
we need a 1 hour full blown retrospective and hype for the big dance....damn 3 minutes and im choked up again! This team has amazing stories...real life stuff. And its a message for kids everywhere you can rise and you can do special if you apply yourself and have faith!

We will get 'the franchise'. I can't wait for that.

44yearsandcounting 01-20-2020 12:21 PM

No. You don’t get it. There are those among us, myself included, who have witnessed, known, felt, the playoff futility for DECADES. We’ve seen hall of famers and ring of honor guys get drafted, play their entire career, retire, get replaced, play their entire career, and so on, while never sniffing the super bowl. We’ve seen our division rivals win the Hunt trophy. We suffered. We told ourselves, “maybe next year.” We cursed, flew banners, renewed our hope, failed again...until this year. This year we reached the mountaintop. Win or lose in two weeks...for many of us, redemption has been granted. Do we want to win the last game? HELL YEAH!!! But today...getting to that game is enough.

Baby Lee 01-20-2020 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
"being through the mud with this team, through all kinds of heartbreak"

- Yeah, until you tweeted yourself leaving in the first half last week . . .

TomBarndtsTwin 01-20-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

**** off, troll.

We’ll have another celebration after they win their next game too!

AdolfOliverBush 01-20-2020 12:41 PM

Quote:

Incorrect. We are acting like they won the AFC championship game. We'll really go nuts if they win the Super Bowl, but I'm guessing you won't be making an appearance here if that happens.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 44yearsandcounting (Post 14740008)
No. You don’t get it. There are those among us, myself included, who have witnessed, known, felt, the playoff futility for DECADES. We’ve seen hall of famers and ring of honor guys get drafted, play their entire career, retire, get replaced, play their entire career, and so on, while never sniffing the super bowl. We’ve seen our division rivals win the Hunt trophy. We suffered. We told ourselves, “maybe next year.” We cursed, flew banners, renewed our hope, failed again...until this year. This year we reached the mountaintop. Win or lose in two weeks...for many of us, redemption has been granted. Do we want to win the last game? HELL YEAH!!! But today...getting to that game is enough.

Don’t settle for less. When you got the opportunity, take it all!

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 14740060)
Incorrect. We are acting like they won the AFC championship game. We'll really go nuts if they win the Super Bowl, but I'm guessing you won't be making an appearance here if that happens.

I’ll always be here...

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14740030)
**** off, troll.

We’ll have another celebration after they win their next game too!

When you have resort to name calling you admit you have nothing to add to the conversation. Go look at the Lamar Hunt Trophy again and hope it becomes a Vince Lombardi Trophy.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 44yearsandcounting (Post 14740008)

Also if the Chiefs don’t win the Super Bowl you will again have to say “Maybe next year...”

AdolfOliverBush 01-20-2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740068)
I’ll always be here...

Sure you will. Are you a Pats fan? Salty Raiders fan?

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 14740090)
Sure you will. Are you a Pats fan? Salty Raiders fan?

I’m a Chiefs fan.

AdolfOliverBush 01-20-2020 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740096)
I’m a Chiefs fan.

Bullshit, unless you've recently jumped on the bandwagon. Every real Chiefs fan knows and understands how huge yesterday's win was.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-20-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740079)
When you have resort to name calling you admit you have nothing to add to the conversation. Go look at the Lamar Hunt Trophy again and hope it becomes a Vince Lombardi Trophy.

Again, seriously, **** off!

You DON’T get it. You never will.

Do we want a ****ing Lombardi?!? Of course we do! But in some ways, the Lamar Hunt trophy, symbolically, means even more. I mean, it’s named after our ****ing founder and deceased owner, the guy who ****ing named the Super Bowl and helped make it what it is today. If you’re not a lifelong fan, you won’t ever understand that.

We’ve been denied this awesome trophy and opportunities at it many times over the years due to bullshit penalties, dropped passes, untimely injuries, kickers who shall not be named, cheating salary cap manipulating Vaseline wearing pussies who couldn’t win on their own merit, choking coaches, terrible defenses that couldn’t force one ****ing punt in an entire game, turf concussions, historic playoff collapses, incompetent officiating, ‘forward progress’, QB’s passing to themselves, make believe penalties and dumbasses who don’t know where the mother****ing line of scrimmage is. THAT is playoff futility. Only a true lifelong Chiefs fans gets it. You don’t and never will.

We’ve finally gotten over THAT hump, given the Hunt family the trophy they deserve, and are reveling in the moment. We’ll worry about the Lombardi trophy next week as the game gets closer. For now, we’re just enjoying that moment.

So, kindly (that better?), if you will, **** off.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 14740120)
Bullshit, unless you've recently jumped on the bandwagon. Every real Chiefs fan knows and understands how huge yesterday's win was.

I know how much BIGGER it would be to WIN the Super Bowl!

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14740125)
Again, seriously, **** off!

You DON’T get it. You never will.

Do we want a ****ing Lombardi?!? Of course we do! But in some ways, the Lamar Hunt trophy, symbolically, means even more. I mean, it’s named after our ****ing founder and deceased owner, the guy who ****ing named the Super Bowl and helped make it what it is today. If you’re not a lifelong fan, you won’t ever understand that.

We’ve been denied this awesome trophy and opportunities at it many times over the years due to bullshit penalties, dropped passes, untimely injuries, kickers who shall not be named, cheating salary cap manipulating Vaseline wearing pussies who couldn’t win on their own merit, choking coaches, terrible defenses that couldn’t force one ****ing punt in an entire game, turf concussions, historic playoff collapses, incompetent officiating, ‘forward progress’, QB’s passing to themselves, make believe penalties and dumbasses who don’t know where the mother****ing line of scrimmage is. THAT is playoff futility. Only a true lifelong Chiefs fans gets it. You don’t and never will.

We’ve finally gotten over THAT hump, given the Hunt family the trophy they deserve, and our reveling in the moment. We’ll worry about the Lombardi trophy next week as the game gets closer. For now, we’re just enjoying that moment.

So, kindly (that better?), if you will, **** off.

You’re my hero. Lol!

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:05 PM

Lamar Hunt Trophy<Vince Lombardi Trophy

NJChiefsFan 01-20-2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740096)
I’m a Chiefs fan.

I'd actually have more respect for you if you were deliberately trolling. If you are an actual chiefs fan and have suffered through the years and you don't get what yesterday meant to the fan base, you might as well stop following sports.

This isn't about being satisfied. This is about enjoying, remembering, and just plain knowing how far down we have been. Any real Chief fan doesn't need that explained to them.

Donger 01-20-2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740126)
I know how much BIGGER it would be to WIN the Super Bowl!

Do you see anyone denying that? If you don't, what's your issue?

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:07 PM

I guess the Chiefs shouldn’t even show up to the Super Bowl. They’ve already won the Lamar Hunt Trophy. We could have the REAL trophy, but hey being runner up is ok too.

tk13 01-20-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740143)
I guess the Chiefs shouldn’t even show up to the Super Bowl. They’ve already won the Lamar Hunt Trophy. We could have the REAL trophy, but hey being runner up is ok too.

There isn't anyone here who doesn't want to win the Super Bowl. If you don't get why fans in Kansas City would take some pride in finally winning the trophy with Lamar Hunt's name on it, maybe you need to go root for the Browns.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 14740137)
I'd actually have more respect for you if you were deliberately trolling. If you are an actual chiefs fan and have suffered through the years and you don't get what yesterday meant to the fan base, you might as well stop following sports.

This isn't about being satisfied. This is about enjoying, remembering, and just plain knowing how far down we have been. Any real Chief fan doesn't need that explained to them.

Because I’m not going to be satisfied until I have the very best. Just because you are fine with second place don’t think everyone else is.

stevieray 01-20-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

I guess the Chiefs shouldn’t even show up to the Super Bowl. .

boy, are you going to be let down.

AdolfOliverBush 01-20-2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Nobody is saying that. If you enjoy spouting baseless bullshit for the sole purpose of annoying people, I recommend you check out the D.C. forum. You'll fit right in.

stevieray 01-20-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740153)
Because I’m not going to be satisfied .

It's not about whether you are satisfied or not.

dlphg9 01-20-2020 01:13 PM

Im not sure why people are even giving him the time of day. He's trolling and you guys are taking the bait. Just ignore him and enjoy the 1st of many Lamar Hunt trophies and trips to the SB.

Mr. Plow 01-20-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 14740157)
Nobody is saying that. If you enjoy spouting baseless bullshit for the sole purpose of annoying people, I recommend you check out the D.C. forum. You'll fit right in.

Never understood people that get a hard on trolling people online. Nothing better to do with their time I guess.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14740160)
It's not about whether you are satisfied or not.

Actually it is. I pay for the tickets to the game and the merchandise every single year. I go through triumph and pain with this team every year. So yes as a fan it is about whether I’m satisfied just like all Chiefs fans need to finally have a team to win it ALL and not be the runners up.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-20-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 14740151)
There isn't anyone here who doesn't want to win the Super Bowl. If you don't get why fans in Kansas City would take some pride in finally winning the trophy with Lamar Hunt's name on it, maybe you need to go root for the Browns.

He’s not a Chiefs fan. He’s trolling.

If you have read some of his bullshit prior to today and from earlier in the season, it is clear he doesn’t root for the Chiefs. No real fan of this team would post some of the dumb shit he/she has.

I’d suggest putting him on ignore. That’s what I plan on doing from this point on.

NJChiefsFan 01-20-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740153)
Because I’m not going to be satisfied until I have the very best. Just because you are fine with second place don’t think everyone else is.

I'm not satisfied. And again I'll say if you can't tell the difference between enjoying yesterday and what it represents to chiefs fans vs being satisfied, then I doubt you're a chiefs fan.

I'll be devastated if they lose the SB. Getting there won't be enough. BUT this was a long time coming as a chiefs fan. If you can't enjoy this moment having suffered for so long, I don't know what to tell you. Thinking enjoying this moment means we are satisfied is foolishness.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14740176)
He’s not a Chiefs fan. He’s trolling.

If you have read some of his bullshit prior to today and from earlier in the season, it is clear he doesn’t root for the Chiefs. No real fan of this team would post some of the dumb shit he/she has.

I’d suggest putting him on ignore. That’s what I plan on doing from this point on.

You go ahead and do that because you think you know me so well. Did you also know that I used to be an employee of the Chiefs? Did you know that genius?

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 14740181)
I'm not satisfied. And again I'll say if you can't tell the difference between enjoying yesterday and what it represents to chiefs fans vs being satisfied, then I doubt you're a chiefs fan.

I'll be devastated if they lose the SB. Getting there won't be enough. BUT this was a long time coming as a chiefs fan. If you can't enjoy this moment having suffered for so long, I don't know what to tell you. Thinking enjoying this moment means we are satisfied is foolishness.

I just want the best and I can tell you do as well.

stevieray 01-20-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740175)
Actually it is.

To you, sure.

But you don't get to pretend and tell everyone else how to feel today. Especially when you know everyone also wants to win the SB.

"Mr. I used to work for the Chiefs".

:rolleyes:

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14740206)
"Mr. I used to work for the Chiefs".

:rolleyes:

If only you knew little man...

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:32 PM

I was there when the Jovan Belcher tragedy happened so don’t roll your eyes at me you little bitch.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:35 PM

You know **** all you mother ****ers who talk shit to me. You don’t know me. Especially this little bitch Stevieray. You ain’t shit boy!

stevieray 01-20-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740221)
I was there when the Jovan Belcher tragedy happened so don’t roll your eyes at me you little bitch.

I'm sorry to hear that.

The fact that you wear it like a badge is a shame.

stevieray 01-20-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740227)
You know **** all you mother ****ers who talk shit to me. You don’t know me. Especially this little bitch Stevieray. You ain’t shit boy!

You're right.

I AINT SHIT.

...but I'm not the one telling everyone they are settling by simply enjoying winning the AFC.

RollChiefsRoll 01-20-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14740230)
I'm sorry to hear that.

The fact that you wear it like a badge is a shame.

I wish I could meet you.

Donger 01-20-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Were you CECWPU?

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:39 PM

I’m done I wish the best for the Chiefs.

stevieray 01-20-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740235)
I wish I could meet you.

That sounds like a threat.

Are you under the impression because you worked for the Chiefs, that your opinion is more valid than everyone here?

Because it appears that way. That was the point.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-20-2020 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll (Post 14740234)
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

:clap:

Well played.

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14740245)
That sounds like a threat.

Are you under the impression because you worked for the Chiefs, that your opinion is more valid than everyone here?

Because it appears that way. That was the point.

No threat. I’m just so amazed by you.

AdolfOliverBush 01-20-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740182)
You go ahead and do that because you think you know me so well. Did you also know that I used to be an employee of the Chiefs? Did you know that genius?

Nibbling on Matt Cassel's scrum hardly counts as "being an employee of the Chiefs".

Hboosboy 01-20-2020 01:48 PM

I’ll be back in two weeks.

ljmhawk 01-20-2020 01:50 PM

why can’t you guys just not reply to trolls? if you don’t respond to the crap they spew they will stop showing up, just don’t respond to their posts. it’s that easy

stevieray 01-20-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740255)

uh huh. Noted.

Not surprised you didn't answer the question.

:shrug:

EyePod 01-20-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14739824)
They only thing people remember about the Super Bowl is who won, not who got there. There is no second place, that’s for losers.

Eh, not true. I think you're just looking for attention but in general, we're all ecstatic that we've FINALLY gotten to a superbowl, for the first time in many of our lifetimes, and you're here being an asshole not adding any value. It's always easy to be an asshole.

I hope your day gets better, and I hope we win this SB.

WilliamTheIrish 01-20-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740067)
Don’t settle for less. When you got the opportunity, take it all!

taylorswiftokaygif

Chiefspants 01-20-2020 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 14740255)

Lol. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?