ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Need a little help from above (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304229)

Rain Man 12-06-2016 04:31 PM

Sorry to hear, Flachief58. Good luck to her going forward.

bevischief 12-06-2016 05:04 PM

Done dude.

38yrsfan 12-06-2016 08:12 PM

The Planet is here for you. I come and go, drop a banality here and there, BUT the one thing I have to give with all sincerity is the unconditional support that others share with you as well. So many of us have had to experience this trying part of life. Hopes, prayers and a 'supportive hand' for you sir.

FlaChief58 12-29-2016 03:54 PM

Update: After several more tests the Doctor told us it's Marrow cancer. They did a biopsy yesterday to determine how far along it is and Mom is scheduled to start Chemo in 2 weeks. She doesn't seem to have any of the symptoms to suggest that it's in an advanced stage, but we'll find out for sure next wed.

We're keeping our fingers crossed that it's early stage and she'll be able to make a full recovery

threebag 12-29-2016 04:01 PM

Hope your Mom and her family and friends get encouraging results. Prayers too

Buehler445 12-29-2016 04:16 PM

Holy shit. I haven't heard many cases of that. (Not that I am any kind of expert)

How bad of a diagnosis is that? Is that like cancer in the lymph nodes where if it is in the lymph system its everywhere?

Hopefully they can control it fairly easily. Prayers you you and your moms.

Reerun_KC 12-29-2016 04:27 PM

Prayers dude....

Dealing with cancer sucks...

FlaChief58 12-29-2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12647975)
Holy shit. I haven't heard many cases of that. (Not that I am any kind of expert)

How bad of a diagnosis is that? Is that like cancer in the lymph nodes where if it is in the lymph system its everywhere?

Hopefully they can control it fairly easily. Prayers you you and your moms.

Thanks,
As with any form of cancer, the earlier you find it the better off you are. I'm noy sure what the survival odds are yet, but after a quick google search after work, 3-5 years is pretty normal They are planning on shots and pills to get her into remission, which is supposedly isn't as bad as other types of chemo. All we can do now is pray for the best

Royalchiefsfan 12-29-2016 04:37 PM

Sorry to hear about your dad and now your mom. My advice would be to have you check out Dr. Ted Broer at Healthmasters.com. He's a brilliant man and has helped many people beat cancer and much more. He is highly against chemotherapy and radiation treatments. He's also a Christian man if that matters to you as it does me. I encourage you to check out his website and contact him from the site. In the meantime, I will be in prayer for your mom and family. I hope to see you posting positive results on this matter in the future. God bless.

Hoopsdoc 12-29-2016 05:47 PM

Thoughts and prayers.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-29-2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 12647942)
Update: After several more tests the Doctor told us it's Marrow cancer. They did a biopsy yesterday to determine how far along it is and Mom is scheduled to start Chemo in 2 weeks. She doesn't seem to have any of the symptoms to suggest that it's in an advanced stage, but we'll find out for sure next wed.

We're keeping our fingers crossed that it's early stage and she'll be able to make a full recovery

Lots of cancers can be beat nowadays. Good luck and prayers sent.

Simply Red 12-29-2016 06:07 PM

Prayers your way.

Al Czervik 12-29-2016 06:10 PM

Here is to good news next week!!!
T&P's to you and your Mom!

Easy 6 12-29-2016 06:28 PM

Sounds promising so far, help Mom keep her spirits up and best wishes to all of you

FlaChief58 01-11-2017 07:43 PM

Update: We got great news today! They caught it very early and give her at least 10 years! Considering she's 74, i couldn't be happier with this news.

Today is a really good day :D