ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=96048)

royr17 08-20-2004 06:39 PM

so does anybody here have any real pointers of course i am gonna use protection and make sure that shes on birth control.

but is there anything i should really know about that would make her want sex or is there anything i could do that woud make feel good about having sex with me.

as yall know yes i am still a virgin but see i really like this girl and this girl really likes me and i need to know what to do if u can tell that she is getting hot.

keep bringing the pointers plz, thanks.

Mr. Kotter 08-20-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
The old fashioned....

"Hi, nice shoes. Wanna fuck?"

Or if you are at a dance, you start by...."Would you like to dance?" If yes, during the dance you ask if you "wanna go somewhere?"

If she says no, you say...."then, I guess, a blowjob is out of the question?" Usually she'll rape you right there.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
You should consult KCChiefsMan. Or gobricks. Those two are master mack daddies.

Yeah get a hold of them they are da shit when it comes to that subject.

Mr. Kotter 08-20-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17
so does anybody here have any real pointers of course i am gonna use protection and make sure that shes on birth control.

but is there anything i should really know about that would make her want sex or is there anything i could do that woud make feel good about having sex with me.

as yall know yes i am still a virgin but see i really like this girl and this girl really likes me and i need to know what to do if u can tell that she is getting hot.

47 was real....but that's probably after.....

In all seriousness, you start dating a girl.....you start hangin' out, and eventually nature just takes it's course usually; DON'T be timid about it, but don't be a smuck either....if she kisses back, try second base; if she gives you second, try stealin' third; if you make it to third, and she's still in a good mood and respondin'.....why stop there? It's not rocket science Roy....

Good luck; please report your progress to us back here..... :thumb:

The Bad Guy 08-20-2004 06:42 PM

Ask her if she wants a fish sandwich.

Then do it in the butt.

(if you haven't seen the movie Ladies Man then this will make zero sense)

Skip Towne 08-20-2004 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17

There are just too many smart asses on here (me included) for you to get a straight answer. Seriously, I would PM Jenny Gump. She knows more about sex than anybody EVAR.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 06:43 PM

Always eat her pussy out first before you have sex.

Mr. Kotter 08-20-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Always eat her pussy out first before you have sex.

Quit tryin' to mislead the boy. Roy, you always do that after sex..... :thumb:

Coach 08-20-2004 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Quit tryin' to mislead the boy. Roy, you always do that after sex..... :thumb:

Especially when you "blow" ya wad no less than 10 seconds, then you may be forced to do that. ROFL

Fairplay 08-20-2004 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
There are just too many smart asses on here (me included) for you to get a straight answer. Seriously, I would PM Jenny Gump. She knows more about sex than anybody EVAR.

I agree, a womens perspective would be a great help to you royr17.

Also you will always remember your first, no matter how many you score with.

Logical 08-20-2004 06:48 PM

Quote:

47 was real....but that's probably after.....

In all seriousness, you start dating a girl.....you start hangin' out, and eventually nature just takes it's course usually; DON'T be timid about it, but don't be a smuck either....if she kisses back, try second base; if she gives you second, try stealin' third; if you make it to third, and she's still in a good mood and respondin'.....why stop there? It's not rocket science Roy....

Good luck; please report your progress to us back here..... :thumb:

Oh great now he will take her to a baseball park break in and the next thing you know his dad will be getting a call to bail him out of jail.

ROYC75 08-20-2004 06:50 PM

OMG ! :rolleyes: Damn, Friday night entertainment !

I haven't began to read the responses yet, matter of fact, I'm not sure if I want too !

Alright, BRB, gotta start from the beginning. :shake:

Eleazar 08-20-2004 06:52 PM

:shake:

JimNasium 08-20-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Ask? :hmmm:

ROFL

This was posted in jest but as a man who has had quite a bit of success with the ladies I can tell you that asking is the key. You'll be surprised at how many takers you will encounter. Also, don't be afraid to be a bad boy. Girls seem to like that a hell of a lot more than the kind and gentle type.

tk13 08-20-2004 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
OMG ! :rolleyes: Damn, Friday night entertainment !

I haven't began to read the resposes yet, matter of fact, I'm not sure if I want too !

Alright, BRB, gotta start from the beginning. :shake:

ROFL ROFL

This should be good...