ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352071)

Jet Chip Wasp 01-28-2024 11:41 PM

Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees

Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.

ThyKingdomCome15 01-28-2024 11:53 PM

Refs kept BAL in the game.

-Rice TD taken off the board.
-Jones tripped in the end zone.
-No ejection for intentional blows to the head on Patrick.

Ravens are dirty little birdies. They can cope on the couch far as I'm concerned.

dlphg9 01-28-2024 11:57 PM

It just blows my mind how stupid a lot of fans are and have the memory of a ****ing sloth. Bitching about the Chiefs getting all the calls when some borderline at best penalty isn't called, but the reeruns forget the 1st down that was called back and the TD that was taken off the board in back to back plays. If it's not for the refs then that game is probably an absolute blow out. The Ravens could have been called for even more personal fouls than they were already. They were also holding a shit ton on the OL.

dlphg9 01-28-2024 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 17373837)

Ravens are dirty little birdies. They can cope on the couch far as I'm concerned.

Yeah they were probably the dirtiest team I've ever watched and they got away with a ton of it.

kcfan75 01-29-2024 12:10 AM

BUT BUT BUT there was PI when the guy was triple covered and Lamar Jackson thought it was a good idea to throw into it!

Buehler445 01-29-2024 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17373843)
Yeah they were probably the dirtiest team I've ever watched and they got away with a ton of it.

It’s every AFCN team. Every ****ing year. Shitsburgh and Baltimore are the worst. Their games against each other are pretty much ****ing prison brawls. Hines Ward ended a dudes career on a blindside block if I remember right. There is extra shit every ****ing snap with those two.

Bengals aren’t exempt either. The Gaither hit on Green might the dirtiest play I’ve seen and if I’m remembering correctly led to the sliding rule change. Vontez Burfict exists and last year they weren’t even trying to hit Mahomes, they were trying to hang on his injured ankle and twist him up. Pieces of ****ing shit.

Let’s not forget Cleveland’s very own Myles Garrett ripping another players helmet off and attempting to beat him with it.

Yeah. Fire the AFCN into the sun.

You can tell the message from twat waffles like Ray ****ing Lewis was be the bully. And that’s fine when you’re actually tougher than the other guy, but when it doesn’t work, you resort to dirty plays and today is what you get.

Johnny Vegas 01-29-2024 12:43 AM

Sitting in Arrowhead after the Bills game feeling winded from the gut punch over the offsides call I felt there was never a favor from the refs. Having to hear the Bills fans chant ‘let’s go Buffalo’ down the ramp to the parking lot unraveled me. I started barking back O and 4 IN THE SUPER BOWL to their chant without the expectation the Chiefs would be conference champs again this year. I just felt their cockiness wasn’t earned. I’d never be that cocky over their existence of a franchise. I’m still humbled by this entire run since the Mahomes era. I feel so lucky to witness it after 30 years of being a fan I wouldn’t be an ass once we became dominant because it can be gone so quick and become irrelevant once again which will eventually happen for who knows how long. Let those cry babies cry I’ll just sip my drink

jd1020 01-29-2024 12:58 AM

Quote:

Are we suggesting that Trey Smith didn't bear hug his defender at the start of that play? Come on. The play before? Sure. The TD play, though? Ya I have no issue with that call.

Bump 01-29-2024 01:48 AM

they can **** off, we were complaining about the referees not calling holding on them the whole game

kjwood75nro 01-29-2024 01:53 AM

Are you surprised?

We're two weeks away from the Super Bowl, and they're STILL bitching about a legit holding call from the last one.

Rainbarrel 01-29-2024 03:31 AM

Players feel the game slipping away. Then start grabbing on like a person drowning

Abba-Dabba 01-29-2024 04:06 AM

another ****boi opinion

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let the guys taunt.</p>&mdash; Joey Burrow (@JoeyB) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeyB/status/1751733207496560904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 28, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RealSNR 01-29-2024 04:36 AM

Holding is one of those penalties where you can bitch about it never getting called and you're probably right to some extent.

****ing garbage when fans use it as an excuse why a team is winning/losing. Particularly the haters on twatter.

And boy, there are a lot of them these days. The entire league hates our goddamn guts. And I love it.

Best22 01-29-2024 04:48 AM

Quote:

Don’t forget the missed hold on 4th and 1 with Wharton. That led to their only touchdown drive

Rausch 01-29-2024 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwood75nro (Post 17373905)
Are you surprised?

We're two weeks away from the Super Bowl, and they're STILL bitching about a legit holding call from the last one.

Good.

I know 'cause of how many years we were on that side of the argument - that's how you know it really hurts. It makes the victory that much sweeter.