ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Is Love worth losing your best friend? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500)

the Talking Can 04-04-2008 09:38 PM

this thread is epic

kstater 04-04-2008 09:42 PM

So in case you all were wondering what Maryland classifies as a 3rd degree sexual offense:

3rd degree sexual offense: Sexual contact without the consent of the victim, along with an aggravating factor, like causing or putting in fear of serious physical injury or disfigurement, suffocating, kidnapping, etc. Sexual contact is intentionally touching genitalia, the anus or other intimate area. It includes penetration by a part of the body except the penis or mouth.

Also includes sexual contact with mentally disabled victim, victim under age 14 and perpetrator 4 years older, a sexual act with victim 14 or 15 and perpetrator 21, vaginal intercourse with victim 14 or 15 and perpetrator 21.

kstater 04-04-2008 09:43 PM

I guess the lesson in all this is: Don't **** around and piss off the planet.

Phobia 04-04-2008 09:44 PM

Come back, Marty. Do you seriously have 3 daughters? Are you even allowed around them?

JBucc 04-04-2008 09:47 PM

Well this thread took a strange turn. I'm guessing we never see this guy again.

Iowanian 04-04-2008 10:01 PM

The latest revelations might explain why the dude claimed to have an attorney on speed dial....probably does.

Hammock Parties 04-04-2008 10:04 PM

I like the tags on this thread.

chagrin 04-04-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 4667434)
I don't know what you're talking about. But there is a guy that lives in Maryland that has the same name as our shyguyms that has been convicted.

Doesn't he live with his wife still? That info shows a different addy

alnorth 04-04-2008 10:27 PM

Wow... when I saw this earlier today I figured it was just a silly little cry for attention. (I also found what MTG was referring to) The OP has got to be one of the dumbest bastards I've ever seen.

JBucc 04-04-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin (Post 4667504)
Doesn't he live with his wife still? That info shows a different addy

The BD's are the same. Seems it would be quite the coincidence to have two guys in the same town with the same name and same birthdays. One of the addresses is probably old.

Bob Dole 04-04-2008 10:35 PM

chiefsplanet misuse! chiefsplanet misuse!

keg in kc 04-04-2008 10:37 PM

I think we could rename this thread "Is _________ with a _________ worth losing your freedom?"

alnorth 04-04-2008 10:38 PM

There is a lesson to be learned here. If you ever have a reason to treasure your anonymity, be VERY careful on what you say, fill out on a form, e-mail, click on, or do on the internet.

If you fail to do that, then try to live a boring ordinary life.

If you ignore rules #1 and #2, then at the very least do not enrage a huge online community.

Bwana 04-04-2008 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667093)
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Bwana 04-04-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667186)
first my wife knows all about it, second i never posted any of my info
third the local sherriffs office is here now and have contected chiefsplanet and are going to file charges. Thank you good night

OMG! ROFL

This dude a a real gem. I have NEVER seen anyone more full of shit in person, or on-line in my life. Not only is this a sure lock for the hall of classics, but this may make Leno.

Way to try to cover your ass fat boy.....

Fire Me Boy! 04-04-2008 11:06 PM

I'm so tired... I was about to go to bed at post 103... then I kept reading. And I had to finish.

Phil... you're a god. Not THE god, but A god.

Phobia 04-04-2008 11:14 PM

Oh no - don't put this all on my shoulders. I'm merely a facilitator. Heh.

Phobia 04-04-2008 11:19 PM

We really need to find out what the terms of his sexual conviction were. If he wasn't allowed out of state on 12/25/04 we have some pictures that put him at 40 highway and Blue Ridge Cutoff.... Heh.

Bugeater 04-04-2008 11:29 PM

Holy shit, I haven't seen someone dismantled this badly on here for quite some time. I don't think this could've gone much worse for him. Damn.

Phobia 04-04-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBo (Post 4667582)
Holy shit, I haven't seen someone dismantled this badly on here for quite some time. I don't think this could've gone much worse for him. Damn.

Uh - who got it anywhere near this badly? We haven't even called his employer yet.

keg in kc 04-04-2008 11:42 PM

The only thing missing is Proctor logging on to tell us all how evil we are.

Phobia 04-04-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 4667598)
The only thing missing is Proctor logging on to tell us all how evil we are.

Nah - I'm pretty sure Proctor is completely against pedophiles.... oh wait - he's Catholic. nm

kcxiv 04-04-2008 11:47 PM

Nope, i trust my best friend with my life. Dude has stuck with me through some ****ed up times and i have done the same with him. He's like my brother.

Bugeater 04-04-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667597)
Uh - who got it anywhere near this badly? We haven't even called his employer yet.

The first one that comes to my mind is the beating Quicksurfer took, but then again, no one found his name on a sex offender list.

Phobia 04-04-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 4667600)
Nope, i trust my best friend with my life. Dude has stuck with me through some ****ed up times and i have done the same with him. He's like my brother.

Uh. We've moved on. Read the entire thread.

kcxiv 04-04-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667602)
Uh. We've moved on. Read the entire thread.

**** that, to much reading, its xbox time.

Bwana 04-04-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 4667603)
**** that, to much reading, its xbox time.

If I may be so bold? There are very few threads I would tell you to read over playing your X-Box, but this one is headed to the hall without question and is about as funny as any thread in the history of the Planet.........comedy gold.

Phobia 04-04-2008 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 4667606)
If I may be so bold? There are very few threads I would tell you to read over playing your X-Box, but this one is headed to the hall without question and is about as funny as any thread in the history of the Planet.........comedy gold.

Second

Mr. Flopnuts 04-05-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667607)
Second

Wow. I'll never ignore a 23 page thread again.

kcxiv 04-05-2008 12:22 AM

haha, you all are right. This thread was a whole hell of alot different then what i was expecting.

Phil, ya should have said that in the first place.

I didnt read everything, but read enough to understand what went down. Oh boy, opening up about your real life like that is a big ass no no on the internet.

Bob Dole 04-05-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Subject: chiefsplanet misuse

there is people posting my name my wifes name and incorrect info about me and my family
also my address and phone number
will it be taken carew of or should i contact my attorney?

shyguyms
Yes.

Phobia 04-05-2008 12:40 AM

"people"? Does he mean like himself?

Mr. Kotter 04-05-2008 12:55 AM

Okay, I apologize....

this "shygums" user/screenname is yet another of my aliases.

Pretty funny, eh? :shrug:

Heh. :LMAO:

I was really, really bored.....

:hmmm:

:shake:

;)

Bob Dole 04-05-2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667627)
"people"? Does he mean like himself?

Apparently. He's definitely a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Mr. Kotter 04-05-2008 01:05 AM

I'll nominate it for the HOC....THIRD.....

Valiant 04-05-2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts (Post 4667612)
Wow. I'll never ignore a 23 page thread again.

You ****ers need to up your posts per page account.. It is only five pages for me..

Bill S Preston 04-05-2008 01:58 AM

That sexual offenders list is ****in hilarious. That will be the last time this clown posts on Chiefsplanet. His picture and address is there and everything.

btlook1 04-05-2008 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill S Preston (Post 4667697)
That sexual offenders list is ****in hilarious. That will be the last time this clown posts on Chiefsplanet. His picture and address is there and everything.

Heck I thought you guys were just pulling his chain but the dude really is on the sex offenders list! Oh my I wonder what he's going to have to say next time he returns if he ever does!
Like someone else said maybe Phobia really is a god!!! Props to him!

Valiant 04-05-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btlook1 (Post 4667698)
Heck I thought you guys were just pulling his chain but the dude really is on the sex offenders list! Oh my I wonder what he's going to have to say next time he returns if he ever does!
Like someone else said maybe Phobia really is a god!!! Props to him!

Holy hell what did you do to get so much negative rep??

btlook1 04-05-2008 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 4667699)
Holy hell what did you do to get so much negative rep??

Skippy didn't like my remarks about direct tv vs. dish one day so we had a rep. war. I lost as you can see!

the Talking Can 04-05-2008 05:43 AM

must be comforting to know that any time - from now to the end of the intertubes - an employer or friend googles your name they will find a thread in which you are revealed to be an emotional reerun, a stalker, a scumbag adulterer, and a sex offender...

Fairplay 04-05-2008 05:49 AM

This thread deserves a Wow.

Nothing quite like this one. That dude is messed up.

Props to Iowanian and Phobia.

stumppy 04-05-2008 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 4667706)
must be comforting to know that any time - from now to the end of the intertubes - an employer or friend googles your name they will find a thread in which you are revealed to be an emotional reerun, a stalker, a scumbag adulterer, and a sex offender...

I get the feeling that most of that would probably be obvious during the interview.

Iowanian 04-05-2008 07:37 AM

spongegums(credit sec) arse yesterday at breakfast
http://academic.emporia.edu/aberjame...cade/cas01.jpg

Here is a diagram of the events following spongegums spreading cheeks on CP, challenging the beast to fook it

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/art...elensblast.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-05-2008 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666448)
we trecked thru the snowy roads of PA,Ohio
i remember Dayton Ohio was really bad on the way to K.C. and while stopping to rest in St. Louis as i slept in the cold freezing car, to awake and seeing her with my coat and all the blankets on was priceless i mean my lips were blue,lol
to the boobie bumpin it was all good. Gessh she must of been warm,lol
I have never had so much fun in my entire life than that trip and i will never forget that special time in my life.

Yes we were best friends

I remember feeling this way about a girl...and then I turned 19.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-05-2008 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666489)
yes i slept with her, we dated for 6 years, but why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her and her son and til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!

I can't believe that I'm using this quote on here...I can't fucking believe it. However, it rings pretty true to your situation. Stamp it on your forehead so you never forget:

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally Albright: Why not?
Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: You only think you do.
Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
Sally Albright: They do not.
Harry Burns: Do too.
Sally Albright: They do not.
Harry Burns: Do too.
Sally Albright: How do you know?
Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
Harry Burns: I guess not.
Sally Albright: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

Donger 04-05-2008 08:19 AM

This thread made an interesting shift.

And, Phobia may indeed be the Anti-Christ.

Baby Lee 04-05-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btlook1 (Post 4667192)
I'm amazed how this post has blossemed in the last few hours. Personally I think shyguy needs to just shut off his comp. and take a break! I mean in the last 10 pages how many times have you been owned? Hell if I got owned that many times I would probably take a week off!

This guy has been owned more than the Zulu nation in the new world.

Baby Lee 04-05-2008 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 4667212)
ROFL

you are such a stupid pussy....

Pussy to Officer: "People are making fun of me on teh intertube....do something!"

Officer to pussy: "**** off, you stupid pussy."

"Ma'am, the police aren't going to enforce your western whopper"

Baby Lee 04-05-2008 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667213)
"thank you, deputy. I'll never forget you. Will you be my new bestest friend?"

Wait? He's gonna be blowing some police officer now instead of celebrating family holidays?

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-05-2008 08:29 AM

Wow.....just wow.

I'm set at 50 posts/page. Reading the first page, I'm starting to feel sorry for this guy, but ultimately he seemed like a 35 year old with the emotional maturity of a 16 year old...so I drop a couple of posts....

Then every successive page is like another level of perdition. Just increasingly more fucked up, grotesque, and perverse. To top it off, the dumb motherfucker leaves his personal info out there while he is a registered sex offender. I thought this might turn Springer around the time he mentioned his wife. Little did I know that Jerry's show was about as analogous to this guy's life as Skinemax is to the BME Pain Olympics.

OnTheWarpath15 04-05-2008 08:36 AM

I read the first page, wasn't terribly interested.

Some outside force was begging me to read the last page.....

Apparently, I have some catching up to do - about 5 pages worth.

MTG#10 04-05-2008 08:39 AM

ROFL @ some of the tags

DaFace 04-05-2008 09:05 AM

Holy crap - I figured this was some mushy man-whine fest based on the thread starter, so I've ignored it. This has got to be one of the craziest thread twists ever.

Oh, and would one of the first few posters mind putting the content of the original post in their message for context? I was confused as hell for the first few pages. Phobia copied it in here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=258

DaFace 04-05-2008 09:18 AM

Ha, all identifying information just disappeared from his profile.

Phobia 04-05-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 4667795)
Ha, all identifying information just disappeared from his profile.

I've been chatting with his wife via Yahoo.

Looks like people actually did call his house last night .... which is not cool at all.

DaFace 04-05-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667799)
I've been chatting with his wife via Yahoo.

Looks like people actually did call his house last night .... which is not cool at all.

Agreed on that one. How the hell did you get his wife's IM info?

OnTheWarpath15 04-05-2008 09:23 AM

Nothing like publicizing your appearance on the Maryland Sex Offender registry....

This place ****ing rocks.

Sully 04-05-2008 09:24 AM

People called his house?
That's ****ed up.
Fighting classlessness with classlessness is a loser proposition.

Phobia 04-05-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 4667800)
Agreed on that one. How the hell did you get his wife's IM info?

Take a wild guess.... - in his profile. Actually, she responded to my friend add request from last night - this morning. She was using his account.

She's saying the cops were there until late last night.

OnTheWarpath15 04-05-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 4667802)
People called his house?
That's ****ed up.

Agreed.

This place doesn't rock as much as was previously indicated.

Disappointing that someone would take it THAT far.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-05-2008 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 4667802)
People called his house?
That's ****ed up.

Yeah. I mean, is your life really so pathetic that you've gotta call some dude who you know from a bulletin board on a Friday night?? That kind of stuff reflects poorly on all of us, almost as bad as this fucktard does.

OnTheWarpath15 04-05-2008 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667805)
Take a wild guess.... - in his profile. Actually, she responded to my friend add request from last night - this morning. She was using his account.

She's saying the cops were there until late last night.

It's him. Does anyone REALLY believe the cops came? Or were even CALLED?

DaFace 04-05-2008 09:28 AM

Pure genious.

I wonder how the cops feel about a registered sex offender whining about his info being posted on the internet.

Phobia 04-05-2008 09:33 AM

I don't know what to believe. They claim the sex offender isn't even him. When I said "it looks just like him" they claim it's his cousin - they were both named after an uncle.

In any case, the offense was a 23 year old sleeping with a 16 year old girlfriend - which is kinda pathetic but I'm not sure it warrants being forever included on a sexual predators site.

Iowanian 04-05-2008 09:34 AM

For the record. I never called, emailed, IMd or smoke signaled the clown...his home shouldn't have been called, but this is another case of a guy presenting his ass and daring the world to stuff something in it.

I do hope, he was detailed enough to show the police the part where he wanted to commit violence, if I were only brave enough like him, to put my information out there.

DaFace 04-05-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667815)
I don't know what to believe. They claim the sex offender isn't even him. When I said "it looks just like him" they claim it's his cousin - they were both named after an uncle.

In any case, the offense was a 23 year old sleeping with a 16 year old girlfriend - which is kinda pathetic but I'm not sure it warrants being forever included on a sexual predators site.

Actually, they may be telling the truth. A whitepages search turns up a different address for "Marty and Shannon Shook" than "Marty Shook" in Cumberland, Maryland. And the latter matches the address on the sex offender web site.

Fairplay 04-05-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 4667775)
I read the first page, wasn't terribly interested.

Some outside force was begging me to read the last page.....

I also thought this thread would suck. Then i seen how many pages there were and i thought there has to be something going on. Little did i realize how this thread ended up, and its still going. Im not sure if i would say its hilarious or bad. Depends on your perspective. Now we're still getting more dirt on this scumbag.
This guys a real POS.

kstater 04-05-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4667816)
For the record. I never called, emailed, IMd or smoke signaled the clown...his home shouldn't have been called, but this is another case of a guy presenting his ass and daring the world to stuff something in it.

I do hope, he was detailed enough to show the police the part where he wanted to commit violence, if I were only brave enough like him, to put my information out there.

Same here.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-05-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

I'm actually serious when I say this: maybe instead of writing (or in addition to) you should start a radio show (even an internet one). You seem to be able to get people like this guy to spill all kinds of information. Either that, or you are the world champion of the google.

OnTheWarpath15 04-05-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

I've mentioned this before IIRC, but....

In the great state of Missouri, if you're a male and caught urinating in public, you are placed on the Sex Offender Registry?

How ****ed up is that?

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-05-2008 09:44 AM

I can think of no better song to describe this guy than this one:

I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way ?
I am human and i need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Oh, of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say

Oh ...
Oh ...

There's a club, if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go, and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home, and you cry
And you want to die

When you say it's gonna happen "now"
Well, when exactly do you mean ?
See, i've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone

Oh ...
Oh ...

You shut your mouth
How can you say

Ok ?

Brock 04-05-2008 09:51 AM

Yeah, if my cousin with the exact same name was a registered perv I wouldn't change my name or anything....

Phobia 04-05-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 4667820)
Actually, they may be telling the truth. A whitepages search turns up a different address for "Marty and Shannon Shook" than "Marty Shook" in Cumberland, Maryland. And the latter matches the address on the sex offender web site.

Interesting. Okay - I can believe that. But then she told me the picture he provided was of her, not the girlfriend.

I'm not sure I believe that part at all. She also said the affair lasted 3 months, not 6 years and that Marty was jerking everybody's chain the whole thread because "he likes to argue". In fact, I'm not even certain I was chatting with Shannon at all. I think it was him doing a CYA.

Sully 04-05-2008 09:55 AM

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.
Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

Bob Dole 04-05-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 4667832)
Yeah, if my cousin with the exact same name was a registered perv I wouldn't change my name or anything....

Bob Dole had the same thought...

Bwana 04-05-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667834)
I'm not even certain I was chatting with Shannon at all. I think it was him doing a CYA.

From what I have seen out of this guy, that would be my guess. Someone is trying to cover their ass. In any event, well played on the digging. :thumb:

On a side note, it someone did call the dudes house, I would call that out of bounds and low test and I hope that was a wild west story on his part as well.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-05-2008 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 4667835)
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.
Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

Next up is Samir Naga Nog?

Not gonna post here any more ROFL.

alanm 04-05-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelo (Post 4666831)
rule of thumb DO NOT F**K FRIENDS
If you do they are no longer friends, they are lovers.
You had neither you had a mistress and your mistress left you.
Now you are whining like you lost your binky.
I am sure she is doing everything to forget you.
I suggest you do the same.

QFT.

mdstu 04-05-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667063)
you are from Iowa nothing more needs to be said,lol

You have either never been to Iowa or you think noone here has ever been to Cumberland, MD.
I spent about three weeks there installing some robots in the ATK plant. It's not exactly the center of civilization.