ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Tell me about your first name. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315405)

The Franchise 05-17-2018 02:42 PM

My name is Daniel. I go by Dan and pretty much my nieces/nephews and my grandparents refer to me as Danny.

ptlyon 05-17-2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13559983)
My name is Daniel. I go by Dan and pretty much my nieces/nephews and my grandparents refer to me as Danny.

"Are you a good boy, Danny?"

Perineum Ripper 05-17-2018 02:48 PM

My family calls me Daniel

Everyone I know from the military and all my friends call me Mac, which is a rip-off off my last name.

I go by Mac mostly

patteeu 05-17-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 13560001)
My family calls me Daniel

Everyone I know from the military and all my friends call me Mac, which is a rip-off off my last name.

I go by Mac mostly

What’s 459?

New World Order 05-17-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13559745)
I don't use my first name anymore. I go by my CP handle.

Me too

LoneWolf 05-17-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 13559904)
Life's too short for that bullshit, plus if you remember things about them that is more important than forcing yourself to memorize some arbitrary title assigned the second they entered the world. Or use nicknames, know what I mean poolboy. :Poke: Totally kidding on that btw

Poolboy. ROFL

Little update on that. I was walking my dogs last night and the neighbor's wife was out in their front yard pruning their rose bushes and she asked me if I was going to come over and shit in their yard this weekend. I apologized to her for my actions over the last weekend and then told her that of course I wasn't going to shit in their yard, but if she would like some shit in the yard that I could bring my dogs over. She didn't accept my apology or laugh at my joke. Oh well, she'll get over it eventually.

The Franchise 05-17-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13560013)
Poolboy. ROFL

Little update on that. I was walking my dogs last night and the neighbor's wife was out in their front yard pruning their rose bushes and she asked me if I was going to come over and shit in their yard this weekend. I apologized to her for my actions over the last weekend and then told her that of course I wasn't going to shit in their yard, but if she would like some shit in the yard that I could bring my dogs over. She didn't accept my apology or laugh at my joke. Oh well, she'll get over it eventually.

You should totally shit in her yard now.

patteeu 05-17-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13560018)
You should totally shit in her yard now.

Or at least pull a John Matrix.

TinyEvel 05-17-2018 03:13 PM

First rule of Chiefs Planet: never call anyone by their real name.

Dayze 05-17-2018 03:13 PM

rumor is, Dane's first name is Francis

luv 05-17-2018 03:40 PM

My mom wanted to name me Kristen. She liked the K name wince my older brother's name also started with a K. However, my dad din't like it because people would call my Kris or Krissy or something. He didn't like shortened nicknames. So, I go by the name as printed on my birth certificate. It also has to capital letters. :)

EPodolak 05-17-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13560013)
Poolboy. ROFL

I happened to read that previous thread, if I hadn't this would be a very curious post indeed.

Rain Man 05-17-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 13560081)
My mom wanted to name me Kristen. She liked the K name wince my older brother's name also started with a K. However, my dad din't like it because people would call my Kris or Krissy or something. He didn't like shortened nicknames. So, I go by the name as printed on my birth certificate. It also has to capital letters. :)

Kristen is a great name, but for some reason when I meet a Kristen or a Kirsten I can never remember whether it's one or the other.

MahiMike 05-17-2018 05:01 PM

For some cruel reason my sister and I both go by our middle names. It's been a hassle to this day at work and other places

WhiteWhale 05-17-2018 05:42 PM

My first name. I wish I had gone with my middle name though.

There's something a bit ironic about the fact that my first name exists almost exclusively within the jewish community and my last name is so german it has 9 letters and one syllable.