ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

Duck Dog 01-25-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15

That was serious ownage.
:LOL:

Eleazar 01-25-2008 03:04 PM

I would love to see some Kristie/Britney photoshops, I don't know about you guys.

Donger 01-25-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
I would love to see some Kristie/Britney photoshops, I don't know about you guys.

Kirstie Panties?

RaiderH8r 01-25-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Kirstie Boxers?

A face like that in my crotch all day long....yeah, I'd be kewl with that.

unlurking 01-25-2008 03:13 PM

hahaha

Great time waster today. Thanks for the humor all!

Simplex3 01-25-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking
hahaha

Great time waster today. Thanks for the humor all!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ron/Doomed.jpg

unlurking 01-25-2008 03:20 PM

I swear, someone hacked my account!!!

I didn't post any of this stuff!

Dammit Trev! I know it was you, now auntie/sister/gramma Linda is gonna make me eat the peanut butter again!

:cuss:

kstater 01-25-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderH8r
Jordache jeans transcend time and space.

Is there a Kirstie Tynes toilet seat? I've got $10 bucks and a hankerin for bukkake.

LMAO

Bwana 01-25-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I think Linda is getting to like it here.

Why that was my thought as well Skip! Once she got the BASTARD remarks off her mind, she mellowed right out. Welcome to the Planet Linda!! :thumb:

Simplex3 01-25-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
Why that was my thought as well Skip! Once she got the BASTARD remarks off her mind, she mellowed right out. Welcome to the Planet Linda!! :thumb:

I believe she was laughing about the impending DOOOOOOOOOOM that is going to befall all of us.

MTG#10 01-25-2008 03:49 PM

Linda, I just wanted to thank you for threatening me. You have inspired me to use pictures of cute baby girls that I dont even know as my avatar on different forums I participate in across the intraweb. Have a wonderful day.

Eleazar 01-25-2008 03:49 PM

Where is Iowanian? This one is right in his wheelhouse.

kstater 01-25-2008 03:49 PM

I hope she gets her lawyer on here before the end of the workday. I hear paying a lawyer overtime is rather expensive.

Donger 01-25-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
Linda, I just wanted to thank you for threatening me. You have inspired me to use pictures of cute baby girls that I dont even know as my avatar on different forums I participate in across the intraweb. Have a wonderful day.

LMAO

MTG#10 01-25-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater
I hope she gets her lawyer on here before the end of the workday. I hear paying a lawyer overtime is rather expensive.

If she actually got her lawyer on here to threaten us this would without a doubt be the greatest thread in the history of the intraweb.

Bwana 01-25-2008 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
I believe she was laughing about the impending DOOOOOOOOOOM that is going to befall all of us.

I know.....

Simplex3 01-25-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
I know.....

:banghead:

lindavinson 01-25-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

it's really sad that you would use a child that way....

Donger 01-25-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindavinson

Speaking of that, how long has Kirstie been involved in modeling?

Simplex3 01-25-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

What? It's cute kid. For instance: I'm not actually related to any red puppets, yet I have one in my avatar.

Ecto-I 01-25-2008 03:58 PM

BTW, this thread is now up to #2 on Google for KRISTIE TYNES

Simply Red 01-25-2008 03:59 PM

We are so screwed!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3D10%26hl%3Den

unlurking 01-25-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

hahaha

Well, I guess longer than that Ramsey kid? She must be one of the lucky ones.

dirk digler 01-25-2008 04:00 PM

I bet Linda is a hot milf

Donger 01-25-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler

As opposed to a non-hot MILF?

dirk digler 01-25-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

LMAO Good point

MTG#10 01-25-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler

She is. I saw a video of her and Kirstie dancing together at some bar before they had it removed. She's better looking than Kirstie.

kstater 01-25-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

What? It's cute kid. For instance: I'm not actually related to any red puppets, yet I have one in my avatar.

Pure gold right there.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-25-2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
sup

for a good time call larry t

http://i31.tinypic.com/2e65xsx.gif

OMG LMAO

Eleazar 01-25-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Maybe they don't need to be hot for him to LF them?

dirk digler 01-25-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

She is. I saw a video of her and Kirstie dancing together at some bar before they had it removed. She's better looking than Kirstie.

Linda is this true? I think you should send us some pics of yourself we promise not to use photoshop. :)

Donger 01-25-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

True. In fact, she's both a MILF and a GILF.

Bwana 01-25-2008 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Now I am waiting for James Arness and his Lawyer to show up on my steps! Damn you Linda!! :hmmm:

lindavinson 01-25-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

i never pushed kirstie into modeling. she started at 18 and was only involved in it for 2 years. when she got pregnant with emma she decided it wasn't the career she wanted.

dirk digler 01-25-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

Donger 01-25-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

i never pushed kirstie into modeling. she started at 18 and was only involved in it for 2 years. when she got pregnant with emma she decided it wasn't the career she wanted.

I see. Why are her pictures and merchandise with her pictures still on the Internet?

MTG#10 01-25-2008 04:08 PM

Hey Linda - I'll make a deal with you. I'll remove Emma from my avatar and from this thread if you post a picture of yourself. It will be a nice trade.

PS - It has to be a "sexy" photo.

ClevelandBronco 01-25-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

She may be involved for the life of the internet.

jjjayb 01-25-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Does hooking really pay that much more? I know it would allow her to be home in the daytime with her kid but really.

Dave Lane 01-25-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

lmao...i know i said i was done here but i couldn't help myself on this one. i won't tell you which one...but one of the girls in this picture is my sister....and a district attorney

lololololol

No way I saw your hands in the other picture with the grand daughter you are 60 if you are a day :)

Simplex3 01-25-2008 04:11 PM

Linda:

Had she (and/or you) come in here with the approach of "guys, that period was a mistake and I really wish I hadn't done it. I'm a mother now and if you would do me a favor and help me keep the exposure to a minimum I'd really appreciate it" I can assure you that there would have been a far different response.

ClevelandBronco 01-25-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Linda:

Had she (and/or you) come in here with the approach of "guys, that period was a mistake and I really wish I hadn't done it. I'm a mother now and if you would do me a favor and help me keep the exposure to a minimum I'd really appreciate it" I can assure you that there would have been a far different response.

<100 posts of abuse rather than >250 posts of abuse.

And probably not the digg thing.

Bwana 01-25-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

OK Linda, now that you have over 10 posts, is customary to get yourself an avatar. If you need a little help choosing one, there a numerous people around here that I know would be happy to help you pick one out.

lindavinson 01-25-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

I see. Why are her pictures and merchandise with her pictures still on the Internet?

look again....we closed it out. we actually thought we had a long time ago but seems we only deleted the ability to pay for the merchandise and not the actual store.

but it is gone now.

Simplex3 01-25-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
<100 posts of abuse rather than >250 posts of abuse.

Sure, there would be a handful of guys that would have still done some crap but the pile-on would have been on those guys. Had neither of them ever shown up and said a word then it would have been long forgotten.

lindavinson 01-25-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane
No way I saw your hands in the other picture with the grand daughter you are 60 if you are a day :)

ok :D

and you know that how?

lindavinson 01-25-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Linda:

not true...when all that bs went down before kirstie came on here very nicely and was attacked. very uncalled for. that might have been YOUR reaction...but not everyones.

Simplex3 01-25-2008 04:18 PM

Here's a decent avatar for Linda:

http://aboutlead.com/images/lawyer.jpg

Eleazar 01-25-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

kirstie came on here very nicely and was attacked.

LMAO LMAO LMAO :LOL:

Mr. Flopnuts 01-25-2008 04:21 PM

Linda, I see that you are starting to get along with some of the members of this board. I'm happy for that. Truly, I think you'll find that if you can take these types of situations with a grain of salt that they will soon be non existant. I'm confident that you and your daughter will make this come to fruition.

That being said, since this is quite possibly the last time we'll ever hear from either one of you I'd like you to do me a favor. Let your daughter know that Mr. Flopnuts would absolutely love to fist her butthole. If she's interested in that type of thing, have her shoot me a PM.

Dave Lane 01-25-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

ok :D

and you know that how?

Look at those claw like hands I'm 51 and they scare me :)

Simplex3 01-25-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

not true...when all that bs went down before kirstie came on here very nicely and was attacked. very uncalled for. that might have been YOUR reaction...but not everyones.

I specifically pointed out that there would have still been a minority of attackers. That's the price that adults pay for decisions like the one Kirstie made. However, I'm 95% sure that the two original image creators would have removed their work.

Additionally there may have been some sympathy from the moderators on the board. That's probably all water under the bridge at this point, though.

It's unfortunate that we make decisions and take actions that we later regret, but that's why we should be so careful when making decisions like that.

BigRedChief 01-25-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

look again....we closed it out. we actually thought we had a long time ago but seems we only deleted the ability to pay for the merchandise and not the actual store.

but it is gone now.

Nope. thanks to this thread it will live on in infamy. Or at least in the hall of classics.

DaFace 01-25-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts
Linda, I see that you are starting to get along with some of the members of this board. I'm happy for that. Truly, I think you'll find that if you can take these types of situations with a grain of salt that they will soon be non existant. I'm confident that you and your daughter will make this come to fruition.

That being said, since this is quite possibly the last time we'll ever hear from either one of you I'd like you to do me a favor. Let your daughter know that Mr. Flopnuts would absolutely love to fist her butthole. If she's interested in that type of thing, have her shoot me a PM.

:shake: You guys are awful sometimes. LMAO

88TG88 01-25-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

LMAO thats wrong

kstater 01-25-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Crap, now I have to find something to clean the Coke off my monitor.

lindavinson 01-25-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb
Does hooking really pay that much more? I know it would allow her to be home in the daytime with her kid but really.

YOU are an ass. that was uncalled for!

HonestChieffan 01-25-2008 04:27 PM

Im ashamed. Did you guys know she was featured in Gooberhead Magazine?

Picking on someone whos been in Gooberhead is just not right.

mikeyis4dcats. 01-25-2008 04:28 PM

This thread will spread like herpes at summer camp!

http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...76&STARTPAGE=1

MTG#10 01-25-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Have you though about my offer Linda? You can be sure the pictures of your granddaughter will be removed. One thing the mods do really well around here is enforcing bets and deals such as these, so even if I did go back on my word (I wouldnt) the mods would delete them all for me.

bowener 01-25-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan
Im ashamed. Did you guys know she was featured in Gooberhead Magazine?

Picking on someone whos been in Gooberhead is just not right.

This ****ing thread is awesome. everyone at my work keeps looking at me because I keep holding back laughs, so it sounds like im sitting in my cubicle holding in a shit or something that is giving me pangs.

Ecto-I 01-25-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

but it is gone now.

Hmm...maybe she should think about resurrecting her modeling carreer. This thread is GREAT, FREE advertising!

Duck Dog 01-25-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

You think that's bad. Just keep egging them on and you'll see a side of internet humanity you never knew existed. Play your cards right and she can be more famous than beer looter.

lindavinson 01-25-2008 04:33 PM

there is no being nice to anyone on here. maybe you are all such asses because you are on a site showing support for a team that sucks a**. or maybe it's because you are going through that middle aged male syndrome. whatever the case....i'm bored with it.

have a nice time.

MTG#10 01-25-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.

LMAO - one of the people in that thread thinks Kirstie is Lawrence's wife.

bowener 01-25-2008 04:33 PM

Im only 23 and the chiefs do suck ass.... whats your point?

1ChiefsDan 01-25-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Holy crap - good thing I don't drink in the afternoon - I may have pissed myself if I did.LMAO

kstater 01-25-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.

Might change your post in that thread. Kirstie Tynes is just some model from the internet, not Lawrence Tynes' wife.

Donger 01-25-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

there is no being nice to anyone on here. maybe you are all such asses because you are on a site showing support for a team that sucks a**. or maybe it's because you are going through that middle aged male syndrome. whatever the case....i'm bored with it.

have a nice time.

I fucking knew it...

She is chiefs4me's sister.

StcChief 01-25-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Nope. thanks to this thread it will live on in infamy. Or at least in the hall of classics.

I'll 2nd the nomination. and we can thank this to Tynes not quit the kicker to be un-named by gave it a shot in NFC title game 2008.

MTG#10 01-25-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

have a nice time.

I wish my mom said things like "sucks ass". :(

bowener 01-25-2008 04:35 PM

By Linda's flawless logic, we are to blame the Chiefs for our behavior.

ClevelandBronco 01-25-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

...you are on a site showing support for a team that sucks a**.

Uh-oh. You just fired on Fort Sumter.

Simplex3 01-25-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

have a nice time.

Wait just a f**king minute. I feel slandered by being lumped in with the rest of these jerkoffs. Libeled, even.

Eleazar 01-25-2008 04:37 PM

Will someone photoshop a bunch of baked beans into Kristie's mouth please?

MTG#10 01-25-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener
By Linda's flawless logic, we are to blame the Chiefs for our behavior.

More specifically, Carl is to blame. Damnit Carl! :cuss:

Simplex3 01-25-2008 04:38 PM

LMAO:

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=3353969

And before anyone asks *I* did not do it.

Eleazar 01-25-2008 04:40 PM

Also I think she should be pictured perched on passed-out ENDelt's chest.

Scorp 01-25-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

have a nice time.

I'd hit it! :thumb:

QuikSsurfer 01-25-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

ROFL :LOL:
i spit pepsi all over my keyboard and monitor... just cleaned the damn LCD this morning!!