ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Wendy Meets A Draftabulator (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=228031)

BossChief 07-22-2010 11:48 AM

Hopefully there is a follow up to this cause this was GOLD

Dayze 07-22-2010 06:11 PM

I waited all day at work to come home and view this

ROFLROFLROFL

Mr. Fax, you have outdone yourself this time.
:D

Dayze 07-22-2010 06:19 PM

there are so many great one liners ...

"...if I wasn't so busy with school, and my new job"...

lmao.

ChiTown 07-22-2010 07:10 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

How did I f ucking miss this?

Bill Lundberg 07-22-2010 07:27 PM

Holy shit, this is comedy gold. Bravo Mr. Fax

Frankie 07-22-2010 08:23 PM

My only criticism, Mr. FAX, is you shouldn't have filmed this at high noon. More late afternoon shadows would have added to the romantic ambiance of your otherwise masterpiece.

Reerun_KC 07-22-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 6893745)

How did I f ucking miss this?

Priceless!

FAX 07-22-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 6893895)
My only criticism, Mr. FAX, is you shouldn't have filmed this at high noon. More late afternoon shadows would have added to the romantic ambiance of your otherwise masterpiece.

Your observation fairly reeks of astuteness, Mr. Frankie. Although my attempt was sincere in its effort, at best my desire to present an explicit yet subtle statement revealing the emotional chasm existing between post-modern, cultural passivity and the forces of theologically relevant evil fails to meet the threshold of evocativeness and leaves potentially important aspects of the theme ambiguous and enigmatical. In retrospect, Wendy should have shown her tittahs on camera.

As for a sequel, Mr. BossChief, I can now assure you that one is in development at this time. Unfortunately, budgetary issues have emerged that are delaying the project.

FAX

DaneMcCloud 07-22-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 6893969)
Your observation fairly reeks of astuteness, Mr. Frankie. Although my attempt was sincere in its effort, at best my desire to present an explicit yet subtle statement revealing the emotional chasm existing between post-modern, cultural passivity and the forces of theologically relevant evil fails to meet the threshold of evocativeness and leaves potentially important aspects of the theme ambiguous and enigmatical. In retrospect, Wendy should have shown her tittahs on camera.

As for a sequel, Mr. BossChief, I can now assure you that one is in development at this time. Unfortunately, budgetary issues have emerged that are delaying the project.

FAX

This might help.

Use the Red camera. It's 4k.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38CekaAtfI

Frankie 07-22-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

FAX

Now THIS is gold. I am at the presence of greatness. :clap:

Gonzo 07-22-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

FAX

I have no idea what you just said here but for some reason, I'm aroused after reading it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pablo 12-31-2010 11:18 AM

Do a sequel, Mr. FAX.

You owe it to the people.

Mr. Laz 12-31-2010 11:39 AM

all the cussing is just so much funnier when heard out loud vs in print. ROFL

well done

Dave Lane 12-31-2010 11:51 AM

Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel !!!!

The peoples have spoken!

doomy3 12-31-2010 11:52 AM

LMAO

Somehow I just now watched this for the first time.

This may just be FAX's best work ever.