ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320829)

POND_OF_RED 01-22-2019 09:21 PM

Congrats on the coin flip. How long will Brady stick around and be mediocre just to pad his stats now that he knows there’s a QB that is coming for his records at 23 already. Has to make him nervous to think about how much of a head start Mahomes has on him already. I mean Brady could add his collegiate stats to his first couple years in the league and they still don’t touch the year Mahomes had. He has to know his legacy won’t hold up too much longer. This league is changing so fast.

Angry fan 01-22-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14065742)
Mods, do God's work.

Put this douche in the red and keep him there. Maybe even Miserable User this prick.

What happens when you go in red? Do you get a warm fuzzy feeling? I like warm fuzzy feelings.:)

Amnorix 01-22-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 14065812)
Congrats on the coin flip. How long will Brady stick around and be mediocre just to pad his stats now that he knows there’s a QB that is coming for his records at 23 already. Has to make him nervous to think about how much of a head start Mahomes has on him already. I mean Brady could add his collegiate stats to his first couple years in the league and they still don’t touch the year Mahomes had. He has to know his legacy won’t hold up too much longer. This league is changing so fast.

Literally the league MVP last year....?

And yes, every passing and receiving record is going to fall as the NFL continues to move in the direction they are going. What won't fall soon are the ridiculous WINNING records. Most games won, most playoff games won, most SB games won, winning percentage, etc. ad infinitum. It's absurd.

ClevelandBronco 01-22-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EPodolak (Post 14065785)
Worst post of the year so far, if serious.

Sure I’m serious. I get it, though. A lot of folks get emotional about “their” team. Nothing necessarily wrong with that.

FloridaMan88 01-22-2019 10:16 PM

If Dee Ford lines up correctly the Chiefs win... not sure why the Faketriots OP felt the need to write a 10,000 word thesis.

MeatRock 01-22-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14065120)
Go buttchug a quart of Freddie Mercury's blood.

ROFLROFLROFL

KC_Connection 01-22-2019 10:34 PM

Tom Brady isn't better than football than Mahomes, but he's certainly better at getting coin flips to go his way.

POND_OF_RED 01-22-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14065890)
Literally the league MVP last year....?

And yes, every passing and receiving record is going to fall as the NFL continues to move in the direction they are going. What won't fall soon are the ridiculous WINNING records. Most games won, most playoff games won, most SB games won, winning percentage, etc. ad infinitum. It's absurd.

Records are meant to be broken. If we can get even a decent defense around Mahomes I don’t think anyone doubts he can overtake all those records. He’ll start getting the same preferential star treatment Brady gets and then the sky’s the limit. Then again I guess Brady had the tuck rule his first year, so he’s kind of always had the league on his side, huh?

GloryDayz 01-22-2019 10:47 PM

I say ban him until the Pats lose the SB, then let him back. Because the Pats, who are plenty good, have always been aided by the league's officials, I hate him being here to remind us of their charmed life and our anti-charmed life.

As Lew said, do God's work until they've lost the SB.

Rawlsian 01-22-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14065047)

6. Mahomes is obviously going to be a great one, if he isn't already, but he's still young. He failed to recognize a number of things the Patriots had going on, such as the McCourty blitz. When a safety who is usually playing deep is cheating near the line, that's a signal. He also needs to work his reads/progressions faster. But he's a freaking first year QB. His 50 TDs were "inflated" due to his ridiculous support at the skill positions, but that crap doesn't happen by accident, and we all know most QBs would not have gotten anywhere near 50 TDs even with that talent. Hell, Mahomes' arm and Hill's speed are a match made in heaven for you guys, and a combo that could power you to great heights.

I for one am glad that Mahomes has Andy and not Payton or Mccarthy. We are looking at a kid who has Aaron Rodgers level type of talent in play making ability. Maybe even a hire ceiling. Even tho you can argue that he is stacked with talent I think it's safe to think with time even with average talent he's going to put mvp numbers routinely

Rawlsian 01-22-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14065909)
If Dee Ford lines up correctly the Chiefs win... not sure why the Faketriots OP felt the need to write a 10,000 word thesis.

And in reality, that should have been a warning to Dee and not a penalty. This type of influence by the zebras is what pisses off football fans.

3731 01-22-2019 10:58 PM

Sheesh after reading the replies you assholes deserve another 50 years without a Super Bowl appearance. I'm going to enjoy the next two weeks leading up yet another Super Bowl while you all can keep crying about coin flips, roughing the passers and neutral zone infractions.

fan4ever 01-22-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14065164)
I don’t agree with the Cheatriots hyperfocus but you guys did cheat. In a real way. Not like tampering. Like steroid users in baseball, you’ll never overcome that stigma and it’s fair.

All the Patriots fans think ALL of the dislike towards their team is envy..."They hate us 'cause they ain't us". They're in so much denial about the shame they should have about what their team did. They'll never understand but in this country people HATE cheaters...no matter how successful their cheating benefits them...just ask Lance Armstrong.

Rawlsian 01-22-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3731 (Post 14066001)
Sheesh after reading the replies you assholes deserve another 50 years without a Super Bowl appearance. I'm going to enjoy the next two weeks leading up yet another Super Bowl while you all can keep crying about coin flips, roughing the passers and neutral zone infractions.

We have Mahomes and you have maybe 1 good year left in TB. you can have your rings cause our fun is just about to start. Living in the past is for losers.

fan4ever 01-22-2019 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3731 (Post 14066001)

Douche joins CP and makes his first post...ROFL