ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I'm growing my beard back. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127420)

Rain Man 10-25-2005 12:44 AM

I'm growing my beard back.

Per request of the wife.

I have no other news on the topic, other than that I'm on Day Three of the project. I'd post some photos and possibly challenge gochiefs to a contest, but I don't have a camera available at the moment.

Hammock Parties 10-25-2005 12:45 AM

You'd win, because I hate facial hair. I shave my entire face in every direction possible.

luv 10-25-2005 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
You'd win, because I hate facial hair. I shave my entire face in every direction possible.

Me, too.

ROFL

Rain Man 10-25-2005 01:19 AM

I can go from zero to beard in 6.2 seconds.

Simplex3 10-25-2005 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I can go from zero to beard in 6.2 seconds.

I'm with you. I tested it one time and I had a respectable beard in under a week. I let it go over the weekend and it was pretty sad. I have a bunch of gray hairs in there now. :shake:

|Zach| 10-25-2005 01:40 AM

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7...20hat%20lg.jpg

Hammock Parties 10-25-2005 01:42 AM

I just really hate facial hair. Why doesn't someone make a pill? I doubt you can get a facial wax, and nair ain't a great idea.

Hammock Parties 10-25-2005 01:44 AM

OK, OK, I'll admit it. I wish I was hairless.

Rain Man 10-25-2005 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
I'm with you. I tested it one time and I had a respectable beard in under a week. I let it go over the weekend and it was pretty sad. I have a bunch of gray hairs in there now. :shake:

That's my challenge. My wife wants me to grow the beard, but then she'll not like the gray in it. It's a no-win situation.

Simplex3 10-25-2005 01:50 AM

Quote:

I just really hate facial hair. Why doesn't someone make a pill? I doubt you can get a facial wax, and nair ain't a great idea.

Interresting question. You'd think after all these f**king years someone would come up with something better than "shave every damned day".

Simplex3 10-25-2005 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
That's my challenge. My wife wants me to grow the beard, but then she'll not like the gray in it. It's a no-win situation.

I could have won 8 years ago. Before the wedding. I lost on that day and it's been downhill ever since. Except for the kids. Of course if Shawn Kemp taught me anything it's that you don't need to be married just to have kids.

Mecca 10-25-2005 02:08 AM

Quote:

You can get lazer surgery..........

Anyway I have a beard right now...I've had some form of facial hair for about 5 years straight now. I never completely shave because well I don't like how I look that way.

So some of us like our facial hair.

Hammock Parties 10-25-2005 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
You can get lazer surgery..........

Really? And it's permanent?

How much does it cost?

Mecca 10-25-2005 02:13 AM

Quote:

Really? And it's permanent?

How much does it cost?

Yea it's permanent, it's like thousands of dollars. Some women have it done on their legs and such.

I'm sure theres a big transexual market also......you didn't think they just shaved everyday like guys did you?

Hammock Parties 10-25-2005 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Yea it's permanent, it's like thousands of dollars. Some women have it done on their legs and such.

I'm sure theres a big transexual market also......you didn't think they just shaved everyday like guys did you?

Excellent insight. Now that I care to think about it, I would think it had something to do with hormones but I guess not.