ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Titans fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328365)

oldman 01-20-2020 01:53 PM

Titans fans

I just looked at one of the Tit's message boards. It looks as if they have a few folks "leaving forever", some that blame the refs, a lot of homers, and some that are just right down pissed. But they can type the dreaded f-word and they seem adept in doing so.

https://www.titansreport.com/forum/4...-and-nfl-talk/

ljmhawk 01-20-2020 01:56 PM

so many ads on that site it’s unreadable

Iowanian 01-20-2020 01:59 PM

Wait.

They didn't think they were going to WIN did they?

Do they not understand that we have"Bruce LeRoy" Mahomes and that HE has the GLOW!!!

https://i.imgur.com/0MQxUjb.gif

smithandrew051 01-20-2020 02:02 PM

They’re coming to the realization that came to every Chiefs fan at some point.

In order to be a legit consistent contender, you have to have an upper tier QB. Without one, you need to be great everywhere else, stay healthy, get a little lucky, and avoid any major adversity.

Look at all the mistakes we made in each of these playoffs games...only to win both by double digits.

Molitoth 01-20-2020 02:04 PM

Lol at blaming the refs. Were there even any controversial calls?

The catch that got overturned was the right call.
Maybe a pass interference on kelce that was subjective...

Tonka83 01-20-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 14740306)

Probably one of the better games in a long time where the refs were not a factor for either team.

displacedinMN 01-20-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14740303)
They’re coming to the realization that came to every Chiefs fan at some point.

In order to be a legit consistent contender, you have to have an upper tier QB. Without one, you need to be great everywhere else, stay healthy, get a little lucky, and avoid any major adversity.

Look at all the mistakes we made in each of these playoffs games...only to win both by double digits.

Every team has been in that position. They need a new QB and will do well in the future.

Spott 01-20-2020 02:08 PM

Surprisingly enough, the officiating during the playoffs has actually been pretty good(knock on wood). I don’t know the stats off hand, but I think both teams had nearly the same amount of penalties yesterday.

xbarretx 01-20-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 14740295)
Wait.

Do they not understand that we have"Bruce LeRoy" Mahomes and that HE has the GLOW!!!

yeah, no way in hell were we going to "kiss their Converse" .....!

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 02:10 PM

What Titan fans? The ones that talked smack and said they would be back in the places i went to are nowhere to be found as expected. LMAO

kcclone 01-20-2020 02:10 PM

They are not far off, and Vrabel has a very brite future. He's a savvy coach and his teams don't make many mistakes.

They will need a better secondary if they're going to put all their chips in on Tannehill however.

Molitoth 01-20-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 14740320)
Surprising enough, the officiating during the playoffs has actually been pretty good(knock on wood). I don’t know the stats off hand, but I think both teams had nearly the same amount of penalties yesterday.

And the penalties against the chiefs were deserved. The amount of offsides on our defensive line was so dumb.

Hammock Parties 01-20-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 14740295)
Wait.

this might be a thing next year.... :LOL:

xbarretx 01-20-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14740325)
What Titan fans? The ones that talked smack and said they would be back in the places i went to are nowhere to be found as expected. LMAO

my wifes fam is from memphis and immediately after the texans game they started talking all sorts of trash... I was just like whatever , we may indeed lose but we have a chance with patty cakes out there.

after the game, i said more or less good game and they can be sad that they arent going to the big game but to be proud they got that far(it doesnt count much towards making you feel better as it didnt help me any last year after the loss...but still) and that they had a solid team.

crickets ..........

GO CHIEFS!

ThaVirus 01-20-2020 02:14 PM

Kind of off-topic:

I was on Reddit immediately following our game, but preceding the GB-SF game. The amount of people calling the league rigged and saying the refs helped us win over the Titans was insane. Reddit isn't usually the place to find ridiculous conspiracy theorists and I don't even recall a controversial call/no-call in our game anyway. Anyway, everyone was saying the league was steering a GB-KC Super Bowl LMAO

I hope they felt like real ****ing idiots after the thrashing the 9ers put on the Pack, but probably not. Those idiots will do anything to justify their worldview, like that dumbshit BlackOps and rabblerouser.

Spott 01-20-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14740325)

I was at the regular season game and there were easily as many Chiefs fans there as Tits. They played nice with the fans until that fluke ending, and then they all wanted to talk shit on the way out.

Frosty 01-20-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 14740306)

On the Patsfans forum GDT, they bitched about the officiating all game long. Every call on the Titans was the "refs bailing out KC" and every call on the Chiefs was "the Chiefs are dumb and undisciplined". :rolleyes:

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 14740337)
I was at the regular season game and there were easily as many Chiefs fans there as Tits. They played nice with the fans until that fluke ending, and then they all wanted to talk shit on the way out.

I have a sneaking suspicion all the "Titan" fans last week were merely Patriot bandwagoners. I pointed out before the game last week if the Titans had so many fans how come the Chiefs had more fans at their home game in week 10? Never heard a response on that one.

Mennonite 01-20-2020 02:19 PM

Blaming the refs? Homers? Irrational anger? Cursing?

Outrageous!
You would never see that kind of stuff on CP or any respectable football forum

Tonka83 01-20-2020 02:21 PM

This is a video of the "Proof" that the fix was in.

This is supposedly a flag for a holding call. In reality its a flag for an illegal formation followed by a holding call that happened during the play. Tits fans are claiming the ref threw the holding flag when the ball was snapped. LOL

Sorry don't know how to embed twitter vids.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1219024502346010625

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 14740348)
Blaming the refs? Homers? Irrational anger? Cursing?

Outrageous!
You would never see that kind of stuff on CP or any respectable football forum

The refs played no part yesterday beyond doing their jobs. I didn't see any forward motion call offs or blatantly bad calls on either side.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-20-2020 02:22 PM

Just don’t pay Tannehill or that team is really going to be ****ed. It’ll be Kirk Cousins all over again, although Tannie is slightly better.

Spott 01-20-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 14740329)
And the penalties against the chiefs were deserved. The amount of offsides on our defensive line was so dumb.

Yeah, the offsides penalties were pretty frustrating, especially considering what happened last year. It looks like we had nine penalties and they had 8. I remember seeing Jones get absolutely mugged on a third down play in the 4th quarter by one of their offensive linemen that wasn’t called, but we got the sack on play anyways so it didn’t matter. Other than that, the game appeared to be officiated on the up and up.

Renegade 01-20-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 14740337)

So if we won that game, likely the Titans aren't in the playoffs, it would be Pittsburgh.

Steelers would have lost to Patriots.

Divisional round would have been Patriots at KC--Texans at Baltimore (I believe Ravens win that game)

Championship Round--KC at Baltimore

At the time I hated losing to the Tits, but long term it helped us hoist the trophy at home

Frosty 01-20-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 14740350)

This is supposedly a flag for a holding call. In reality its a flag for an illegal formation followed by a holding call that happened during the play. Tits fans are claiming the ref threw the holding flag when the ball was snapped. LOL

That one and three other "questionable" calls.

https://www.12up.com/posts/chiefs-ti...s-01dz01v0zwb9

The DPI with the defender supposedly looking back? He looks back after he initiated contact. They even talked to the ref in the booth about it and he mentioned the contact was first.

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 14740350)

LMAO

Then someone posts a gif of Fisher executing a perfect block on the end coming around as if it's proof that the game was rigged.

rabblerouser 01-20-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbarretx (Post 14740321)
yeah, no way in hell were we going to "kiss their Converse" .....!

Titans fans were sick and tired of hearing those bullshit Superman stories about the legendary Bruce LeRoy catching bullets with his teeth.

Spott 01-20-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 14740358)
So if we won that game, likely the Titans aren't in the playoffs, it would be Pittsburgh.

Steelers would have lost to Patriots.

Divisional round would have been Patriots at KC--Texans at Baltimore (I believe Ravens win that game)

Championship Round--KC at Baltimore

At the time I hated losing to the Tits, but long term it helped us hoist the trophy at home

I was pretty damn pissed at the time, but it worked out well for us as we also got to claim Suggs ahead of a few other teams.

rabblerouser 01-20-2020 02:27 PM

Patsfans.com might be even better.

"Give Mahomes weapons like Brady had this year and he wouldn't be all that."

Like Albert Wilson didn't get his millions from Miami BECAUSE of Mahomes...

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14740374)

Albert who? Albert Wilson? Who is that? LMAO

rabblerouser 01-20-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 14740371)
I was pretty damn pissed at the time, but it worked out well for us as we also got to claim Suggs ahead of a few other teams.

AMEN

rabblerouser 01-20-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14740377)
Albert who? Albert Wilson? Who is that? LMAO

Guy who hasn't had more than 75 yds recieving since he left KC, I think?

okiedokieokoye 01-20-2020 02:32 PM

Page 66 on the game thread is right about where Mahomes scrambles for the TD. Enjoy.

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14740379)
Guy who hasn't had more than 75 yds recieving since he left KC, I think?

He perfected the Midget part of Edelman but is missing the ped parts.

Hoopsdoc 01-20-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 14740342)
On the Patsfans forum GDT, they bitched about the officiating all game long. Every call on the Titans was the "refs bailing out KC" and every call on the Chiefs was "the Chiefs are dumb and undisciplined". :rolleyes:

Patriots fans are salty. LMAO.

xbarretx 01-20-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14740367)
Titans fans were sick and tired of hearing those bullshit Superman stories about the legendary Bruce LeRoy catching bullets with his teeth.

Yes, i know its a different movie but who doesn't love Pooty Tang...

KC and fans dodging TN shade like....

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZGuCTJqQxefrq/giphy.gif

notorious 01-20-2020 02:35 PM

I enjoy reading the game threads where they are so boastful and excited, then you get to the parts where the Chiefs just destroy their hopes and dreams.

It's glorious.

Spott 01-20-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14740374)

Totally off topic, but it’s crazy how much all of Dolphin QB’s in the league have played a part in us making our first Super Bowl in 50 years. Moore goes 2-1 off the bench for us when Mahomes goes down, Fitzmagic gives us the 2 seed with the biggest regular season upset in a decade in week 17, Tannehill finishes off Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson to give us HFA in the playoffs, and now we are going our first Super Bowl to Miami of all places and taking Moore and Henne along for the ride.

ModSocks 01-20-2020 02:37 PM

I can't even read their threads. Seems like only the last page of each thread wants to load.

Bwana 01-20-2020 02:37 PM

Yeah whatever, enjoy the Super Bowl with your team, boys.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/05...c3cd64076b.jpg

InChiefsHeaven 01-20-2020 02:44 PM

What a horrible looking site. It's unreadabe...

Frosty 01-20-2020 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 14740400)
Totally off topic, but it’s crazy how much all of Dolphin QB’s in the league have played a part in us making our first Super Bowl. Moore goes 2-1 off the bench for us when Mahomes goes down, Fitzmagic gives us the 2 seed with the biggest regular season upset in a decade in week 17, Tannehill finishes off Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson to give us HFA in the playoffs, and now we are going our first Super Bowl to Miami of all places and taking Moore and Henne along for the ride.

It's mojo from all the dolphin rape jokes last year.

smithandrew051 01-20-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 14740417)
What a horrible looking site. It's unreadabe...

I really wanted to read that GDT too. I had to give up though.

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14740395)
I enjoy reading the game threads where they are so boastful and excited, then you get to the parts where the Chiefs just destroy their hopes and dreams.

It's glorious.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...151344/page-19

Right about the "The Run" part

LMAO

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-20-2020 02:52 PM

I couldn't help but chuckle yesterday when we got to Arrowhead. We parked and a Tennessee Licensed car parked across the aisle from us. The guys got out in Jeans and sweatshirts, two were in running shoes, one was in some cloth Chuck Taylor Converse and the other guy had on those rubber duck boots with no insulation. They locked up and walked towards the stadium... They had to be cold as hell in the 2nd half...

Frosty 01-20-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14740435)

LMAO

And right before that, they were making fun of Reid's clock management, saying he was only leaving himself enough time for a FG. LMAO

smithandrew051 01-20-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

LMAO

My favorite part:

“I can’t stand Mahomes”

“ Why, because he’s good and plays for a team thats not the Pats?”

MahiMike 01-20-2020 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14740336)
Kind of off-topic:

I was on Reddit immediately following our game, but preceding the GB-SF game. The amount of people calling the league rigged and saying the refs helped us win over the Titans was insane. Reddit isn't usually the place to find ridiculous conspiracy theorists and I don't even recall a controversial call/no-call in our game anyway. Anyway, everyone was saying the league was steering a GB-KC Super Bowl LMAO

I hope they felt like real ****ing idiots after the thrashing the 9ers put on the Pack, but probably not. Those idiots will do anything to justify their worldview, like that dumbshit BlackOps and rabblerouser.

OMG! We've officially become the new Cheatriots.

Perfect.

boilertiger 01-20-2020 03:06 PM

They are gonna be upset. I sympathize with all the fanbases who don't have an elite QB. We walked in that wilderness for 50 years.

They had a great run and it would be nice if non-QB driven teams had a better chance in the NFL but not this year.

petegz28 01-20-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boilertiger (Post 14740459)
They are gonna be upset. I sympathize with all the fanbases who don't have an elite QB. We walked in that wilderness for 50 years.

They had a great run and it would be nice if non-QB driven teams had a better chance in the NFL but not this year.

I'd be very upset too but to listen to not the Titan fans but people like Bayless that say they should have just hammered Henry all game and blitzed Mahomes all games are idiots.

People are really acting like the Titans gave us the game instead of us winning it.

The Dean Pees defense wasn't THAT bad really. Consider how many plays Mahomes stood back there forever with absolutely no one to throw to.

But at the tned of the day, yes, the better QB won.

As far as Henry goes, our D stuffed his ass. They came out in the 2nd thinking they would pound him and nipped that shit in the bud fast.

Hoopsdoc 01-20-2020 03:33 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Quote:

We’ll see. All I know is that if KC wins the ball of wax the government will have to shut down chiefs planet.
LMAO

Frazod 01-20-2020 03:35 PM

One of them felt compelled to remind us that "your Chiefs are still a miserable 2-8 against the Titans."

Put it on a t-shirt, ****er. LMAO

notorious 01-20-2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14740517)
LMAO

They are spot on.

MahiMike 01-20-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14740440)
My favorite part:

“I can’t stand Mahomes”

“ Why, because he’s good and plays for a team thats not the Pats?”

"We’ll see. All I know is that if KC wins the ball of wax the government will have to shut down chiefs planet."

LOL

Spott 01-20-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14740523)
One of them felt compelled to remind us that "your Chiefs are still a miserable 2-8 against the Titans."

I think Reid is 2-8. We are 1-4 against them, but I think we have an overall winning record against them. Either way, they can all suck a bag of horse cocks.

TwistedChief 01-20-2020 03:44 PM

Not sure why they'd be all salty with Mahomes, Tannehill had a better regular season QBR and more yards per attempt during the regular season.

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14740547)
Not sure why they'd be all salty with Mahomes, Tannehill had a better regular season QBR and more yards per attempt during the regular season.

My link was to Patsfans :)

The true source of all the smack talk all of last week.

RealSNR 01-20-2020 03:46 PM

I read their "We might have to draft a QB" thread.

Oh my God. It was like somebody threw me in a time machine and took me back to this board 5+ years ago.

There's the "We need more help!" guy talking about only the 3-4 positions that need to be upgrade with all-pro talent for the team to be able to get itself over the hump. There's the "That's it! We're screwed! Blow the whole thing up!" guy who thinks a full-on tank is the only way to build up enough momentum and talent that can effectively play together and win by catching lightning in the bottle. Then you got "It's all coaching!" guy, "Be patient, this shit takes time, our QB's not the problem!" guy, and a few "We'll be fine, trust the process" guys.

Get them all together and it's a huge bicker fest.

Meanwhile, they're all right in some ways. Mahomes don't grow on trees, so they probably ARE better off with Tannehill for the time being, but they have to know that even when he plays well like he did this regular season that he's just not the answer. It's a team game, and they do need to fill a few holes, but if they don't have a cohesive coach/QB relationship (that's still a question mark with Vrabel as he hasn't shown he can make this work two years in a row) then all you're going to be doing is treading water and playing whack-a-mole after each season while being hamstrung by the cap every time you have to use free agency to fill one of those holes.

In my opinion, not much has changed for them, and this is far from a "Build up from where we left off" kind of team. It was very much lightning in a bottle that caught teams off guard towards the end of the season and into the playoffs.

People were blowing Arthur Smith's dick, even suggesting he should have got some head coach interviews for what he's done. There is NO creativity to that offense. When you have a great line, RB, and a reasonable QB and receiving options, that can win you games, but holy shit... you run things that simple, you WILL eventually lose in the playoffs. Each and every ****ing time.

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 14740439)
And right before that, they were making fun of Reid's clock management, saying he was only leaving himself enough time for a FG. LMAO

I thought Reid handled that perfectly in a postgame interview. Saying the goal was to take all of the time off the clock but we left 11 seconds. LMAO

I think Andy is sick of hearing about it.

KCDC 01-20-2020 03:50 PM

They just need to go through the five stages of grief like we have for 49 years:

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining ("what if we had done something different"?)

4. Depression

5. Acceptance

Imon Yourside 01-20-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 14740563)
They just need to go through the five stages of grief like we have for 49 years:

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining ("what if we had done something different"?)

4. Depression

5. Acceptance

Who do we want in the draft? :D

J Diddy 01-20-2020 03:51 PM

I had a couple of good talks with titans fans leaving the game. Overall good folk. Humble for the opportunity and grateful for the season. Nobody compares to the level of asshole that are colts fans for true.

warpaint* 01-20-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Kind of off-topic:

Me neither this is the last narrative I expected.
Whatev.

Lzen 01-20-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14740523)

Chiefs or Andy Reid?I reminded them all week that stat meant nothing for this game. Diff coaches schemes players, etc. Really dumb to even bring it up.

scho63 01-20-2020 04:09 PM

If they are pissed at anyone it should be Vrabel. They gave up on the run pretty early IMHO.

I know we were having much better success than in prior games but that tank can wear you down.

Chiefnj2 01-20-2020 04:11 PM

Most impartial people didn’t like the last PI call.

ModSocks 01-20-2020 04:20 PM

You guys are being way too nice to these Titan scumbags. Here, let me. I'm more than honored to tell them the truth:

You didn't belong in the playoffs in the 1st place. You backed into the playoffs because the Steelers trotted out Duck ****ing Hodges and the Texans rested their starters. We told you you were going to lose by double digits and you didn't listen, and SHOCKINGLY you lost by double digits. Sorry, but you're not in the same class. And NE is a better organization, they'll rebound, and Baltimore beats you 8/10. You didn't belong on that field yesterday.

Within the next hours and days you'll get over whatever it is you're feeling and you'll start to tell yourself shit like, "hey we can build off this season".

No. No you can't. There's nothing here you can build off of. This was a lost opportunity. There's no turning this into a SB next year. You won't even have the same team next year and the odds are high injuries will completely morph the Titans. It's not ****ing happening. You won't even make the playoffs next year.

The Patriots will rebound somehow, the Ravens will likely whoop your ass, the Texans probably will build on their team since they actually have a real QB and you'll be duking it with the Jags at the bottom of your division and here's why:

You're going to re-sign Tannehill to at least 20M+ per year thus settling in at mediocrity for a year or two while he returns to his Miami form, reminding you why he was cut in the 1st place. Because that's how retread QB's go. See Nick Foles for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

You'll re-sign Henry to a monster contract and he'll never produce again the way he produced this season. Most backs don't age well and big backs especially dont age well. His numbers will only go down and you'll be paying the richest RB in the league for what he USE to be while he's just a shell of himself within a season or two. See Todd Gurley and Ezekial Elliot for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

And for the next 15 years you'll hate us. You'll learn to despise us. Because you're going to see Arrowhead Stadium hosting the AFCCG at least every other year, and we'll have the franchise QB that shits all over your mediocre franchise, forcing you to exist under our shadow. And every time your team has to play us, or any team has to play us, the media be sucking the Mahomes dick so, so hard. And you'll hate the media for it.

That's your football future. Have fun.

carcosa 01-20-2020 04:24 PM

They really shouldn't have gotten their hopes up.

Spott 01-20-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14740662)
They really shouldn't have gotten their hopes up.

Yes they should have. That way it hurts them more when Mahomes crushes their dreams.

gblowfish 01-20-2020 04:35 PM

You gotta suffer if you want to sing the blues.

LiveSteam 01-20-2020 04:37 PM

No controversy with the refs in yesterdays game.
That's just being obtuse as to what happened on the field of play.

LiveSteam 01-20-2020 04:39 PM

Tit Thread.
'refs get help from Tony Romo'

JFC... LMAO

KChiefs1 01-20-2020 04:46 PM

Where’s Jeff Fisher?

He said he’d be back win or lose.

Frazod 01-20-2020 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14740651)
You guys are being way too nice to these Titan scumbags. Here, let me. I'm more than honored to tell them the truth:

You didn't belong in the playoffs in the 1st place. You backed into the playoffs because the Steelers trotted out Duck ****ing Hodges and the Texans rested their starters. We told you you were going to lose by double digits and you didn't listen, and SHOCKINGLY you lost by double digits. Sorry, but you're not in the same class. And NE is a better organization, they'll rebound, and Baltimore beats you 8/10. You didn't belong on that field yesterday.

Within the next hours and days you'll get over whatever it is you're feeling and you'll start to tell yourself shit like, "hey we can build off this season".

No. No you can't. There's nothing here you can build off of. This was a lost opportunity. There's no turning this into a SB next year. You won't even have the same team next year and the odds are high injuries will completely morph the Titans. It's not ****ing happening. You won't even make the playoffs next year.

The Patriots will rebound somehow, the Ravens will likely whoop your ass, the Texans probably will build on their team since they actually have a real QB and you'll be duking it with the Jags at the bottom of your division and here's why:

You're going to re-sign Tannehill to at least 20M+ per year thus settling in at mediocrity for a year or two while he returns to his Miami form, reminding you why he was cut in the 1st place. Because that's how retread QB's go. See Nick Foles for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

You'll re-sign Henry to a monster contract and he'll never produce again the way he produced this season. Most backs don't age well and big backs especially dont age well. His numbers will only go down and you'll be paying the richest RB in the league for what he USE to be while he's just a shell of himself within a season or two. See Todd Gurley and Ezekial Elliot for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

And for the next 15 years you'll hate us. You'll learn to despise us. Because you're going to see Arrowhead Stadium hosting the AFCCG at least every other year, and we'll have the franchise QB that shits all over your mediocre franchise, forcing you to exist under our shadow. And every time your team has to play us, or any team has to play us, the media be sucking the Mahomes dick so, so hard. And you'll hate the media for it.

That wasn't very nice. LMAO

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-20-2020 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14740651)

^this^ 100%

MahiMike 01-20-2020 05:02 PM

Another gem from the Pats Board:

"That Tomahawk chant makes me wanna puke.
Sounds like a bunch of 3 yr olds"

LiveSteam 01-20-2020 05:03 PM

Detox needs to log in there and drop that jem of a post.

Iowanian 01-20-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14740779)

Challenge them to a contest....

Words that contain the letter "R" for $100.
Pat fans are going to be a joy to watch implode.

VAChief 01-20-2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Reddit isn't usually the place to find ridiculous conspiracy theorists and I don't even recall a controversial call/no-call in our game anyway. Anyway, everyone was saying the league was steering a GB-KC Super Bowl LMAO

Agreed...except for the Reddit isn’t usually a place to find conspiracists. I guess maybe compared to 8chan.

LiveSteam 01-20-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14740779)

Well get ready. Cause America's beta,bleeding heart vaginas are gonna attack the Tomahawk chop.
You're gonna hear shit like. " KCs the 1st openly racist franchise to ever win a superbowl' blaa blaa blaa

Edit//// Click click bang