ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Marcus Peters also had verbal altercation with assistant coach Sunday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312203)

oldman 12-09-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13271225)
Emmitt Thomas or Al Harris. I can't imagine either one putting up with Peters' bullshit

I can't imagine it was ET, at least not unless Peters got the holy snot knocked out of him. Even at 74, ET's a hard ass. He was a master at bump and run and wasn't afraid to lay a lick on a receiver.

KCrockaholic 12-09-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 13271285)
I can't imagine it was ET, at least not unless Peters got the holy snot knocked out of him. Even at 74, ET's a hard ass. He was a master at bump and run and wasn't afraid to lay a lick on a receiver.

Whatever he did was bad enough that the Chiefs didn't even want him involved in practice all week. He's in time out.

Red Dawg 12-09-2017 02:04 PM

Brady gets a pass. Not fair but Brady is a leader and model citizen. Hes known Josh for years. Peters spats out at fans and coaches. Hes acting like a baby with no maturity and could
not keep himself in check in college either.

Hoopsdoc 12-09-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13271281)
Tom Brady screams at coach on national TV for the 2nd time: no prob guys!
Marcus Peters screams at a coach on a bus: character flag.

Yes, totally the same.

:facepalm:

O.city 12-09-2017 02:07 PM

He gives a shit about losing

Why is that a bad thing!

Maybe it’ll light a fire under their asses. I’d rather a guy be pissed at losing than act like DJ and just say “there’s ups and downs blah blah”

patteeu 12-09-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13271292)

Why is that a bad thing!

Maybe it’ll light a fire under their asses. I’d rather a guy be pissed at losing than act like DJ and just say “there’s ups and downs blah blah”

I'd rather my players tackle someone when they finally get pissed at losing than lose control, draw unnecessary penalties, and fight with the coaches.

Chief Roundup 12-09-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13271227)
I wonder who comes up with the exact number for these fines?

It is a mathematical equation based on occurrence and salary that is laid out in the CBA.

O.city 12-09-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13271302)
I'd rather my players tackle someone when they finally get pissed at losing than lose control, draw unnecessary penalties, and fight with the coaches.

Sure

But atleast he’s doing something. Guy hates to lose. Obviously he can channel it better but atleast he cares

ARROW2 12-09-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Why is that a bad thing!

I recall hearing that Peters was so upset at a recent smiff pick that he had to be calmed down by houston. I bet he has been spouting what a lot of us have on here and that was not taken well. Just a thought. I also remember tweet after the playoffs loss that seemed to point a finger at smiff.

hometeam 12-09-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Why is that a bad thing!

he gives a shit about losing? I dunno I have a hard time believing that after seeing the amount of effort he gives to prevent that from happening.

patteeu 12-09-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13271315)
Sure

But atleast he’s doing something. Guy hates to lose. Obviously he can channel it better but atleast he cares

That's not enough.

FloridaMan88 12-09-2017 02:44 PM

At least Marcus Peters is showing he gives a shit about how terrible the Chiefs defense performed last week.

What about Derrick Johnson?

Justin Houston?

Chris Jones?

Where is their outrage or supposed leadership over the train wreck that was the Chiefs defense last week.

KCUnited 12-09-2017 02:45 PM

It's laughable people are attributing Peters antics to "caring about losing" when you have no idea what's going through his volatile head.

patteeu 12-09-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13271379)
It's laughable people are attributing Peters antics to "caring about losing" when you have no idea what's going through his volatile head.

I always assume he's finna' go get loaded, win or lose.

KCUnited 12-09-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13271384)
I always assume he's finna' go get loaded, win or lose.

That's something even midwest fans can relate to.