ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Megathread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308928)

bigjosh 07-25-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12973088)
Smith is our best option for success at the QB position this season and you dimwits are rooting for an inexperienced kid who didn't win anything at Texas Tech.

Imagine if the cowboys or seahawks started a rookie without a winning pedigree ROFL

Pump. The. Brakes, Children.

Jesus Christ nobody mentioned your personal jerk off material in this thread aside from 1 gif. Stop derailing all of the threads with your gay fanboy crush.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

saphojunkie 07-25-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12973097)
Except the Cowboys and Seahawks did start a rookie who didn't win anything in college LMAO

Yeah, man... I don't get what point that dumb **** is trying to make here.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 07-25-2017 02:09 PM

Prescott hauled in 10 wins as a Junior, 8 wins and a bowl game win as a Senior playing in the SEC

RW literally walked into Wisconsin as a transfer and won the starting job and literally CARRIED his team to the Rose Bowl

Meanwhile Mahomes averaged 5.3 wins a season over 3 years in one of the weaker conferences in college football.

Give the kid plenty of time to learn, he needs it.

eDave 07-25-2017 02:11 PM

10-6

TigeRRUppeRRcut 07-25-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 12973141)
Yeah, man... I don't get what point that dumb **** is trying to make here.

:facepalm:

Just like Luck and Newton both Prescott and Wilson showed they can manage their teams to wins in college football. The same canNOT be said of Mahomes.

PAChiefsGuy 07-25-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12973149)

Just like Luck and Newton both Prescott and Wilson showed they can manage their teams to wins in college football. The same canNOT be said of Mahomes.

Also from what I understand Mahomes ran a gimmick offense (no snaps under center all shotgun) so the kid is going to need time to adjust and learn. No rush..

We already have a good at worst decent QB.

O.city 07-25-2017 02:15 PM

Tim Tebiw won a shitload of college games. In the end, I don't think it carries the weight you're making it out too

saphojunkie 07-25-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

You're truly awful at making points.

RunKC 07-25-2017 02:15 PM

oh I forgot. Mahomes having the worst defense in CFB doesn't matter, but Tiger will bitch about Justin Houston despite the Chiefs defense holding an elite offense out of the end zone the entire playoff game LMAO

ModSocks 07-25-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Ok, well make like Alex Smith and MANAGE your way out of this thread with that shit.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 07-25-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12973155)
oh I forgot. Mahomes having the worst defense in CFB doesn't matter, but Tiger will bitch about Justin Houston despite the Chiefs defense holding an elite offense out of the end zone the entire playoff game LMAO

I didn't see RW making excuses for his supporting cast being a pile of shit. And he went to the Rose Bowl in his first season with the team.

So there's that.

PAChiefsGuy 07-25-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12973155)

They let Bell run all over them. They didn't do a good job. They did a good job in the redzone, that's it.

Stop acting like they held the Steelers to 3-pts, they got dominated basically everywhere except the redzone. #Fact

TigeRRUppeRRcut 07-25-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 12973063)
BRING

ON

MAH

HOMEY

Yea this is a super intellectual comment. Congrats.
The kid will fail with people like you rushing him onto the field.
Bray needs to stay the #2 until AT LEAST mid-season.

O.city 07-25-2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12973161)
They let Bell run all over them. They didn't do a good job. They did a good job in the redzone, that's it.

Stop acting like they held the Steelers to 3-pts, they got dominated basically everywhere except the redzone. #Fact

The steelers have a great offense.

The chiefs defense held them to 18 points. That's good. Good enough to win.

saphojunkie 07-25-2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12973161)

Coming from the guys who think Alex Smith is elite, no wonder you were impressed with an 18 point outing.