ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Are you going to watch the Super Bowl? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320824)

Mama Hip Rockets 01-22-2019 04:32 PM

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

Poll to come. Please check all that apply.

seclark 01-22-2019 04:33 PM

no
sec

keg in kc 01-22-2019 04:34 PM

Just the commercials. Same as always.

kcpasco 01-22-2019 04:35 PM

As of now no. But I’ll probably turn it on and hope for an asteroid.

Beef Supreme 01-22-2019 04:36 PM

I will probably be somewhere that has the game on, but I won't exactly be watching it.

St. Patty's Fire 01-22-2019 04:38 PM

Nah man, sick of the Pats, and fully expect them to do what thy did to us to the Rams.

FlaChief58 01-22-2019 04:40 PM

No

MIAdragon 01-22-2019 04:42 PM

No, anything but that.

Clyde Frog 01-22-2019 04:43 PM

Don't care. Gonna go to a theme park and enjoy the no lines.

oldman 01-22-2019 04:44 PM

I'll have it on, but won't be invested. It will be strictly for entertainment value, just like the NFL says the game is. That said, I hope both teams lose.

Chiefer8989 01-22-2019 04:45 PM

No. And it disgusts me that the two teams that shouldn't be in the SB are in the SB.

eDave 01-22-2019 04:52 PM

It will be in the background at the SB party I will attend. Will watch replays when something good happens. Check the quarter ending score to see if I won any squares. I'll watch the Anthem. I'll TRY and watch Maroon ****ing 5.

It's a party, the game is just going on at the same time.

Frazod 01-22-2019 04:54 PM

I posted this on Facebook earlier today:

I'm seeing lots of people bitching about the Saints loss. Yeah, they got screwed. The Chiefs were the victims of some questionable calls as well, but I can't blame the ref$ for their offense taking the first half off and the defense taking the fourth quarter off. That game shouldn't have come down to one or two bad calls.

Yes, we got the game between the two huge market teams that Goodell and his cronies wanted, featuring the Patriots, who 99% of the world hates and is sick of, and the Rams, a transplanted band of pumped up mercenaries that even the people of LA don't give a crap about. Meanwhile, the two best QBs in the league and their small market teams won't be playing, and the game we wanted to see will never be played. It is what it is. No amount of bitching and moaning or silly lawsuits will change that.

But I would point out that NONE OF US ARE UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO WATCH IT. If you want to make a difference, get the attention of the money grubbing pricks who always seem to find a way to bend the outcome of games to their will, don't watch it. Stay home. Do something else. Don't go out and spend a ton of money. Don't host a party. Read a book that night. Watch a movie. Binge watch some series on Netflix. Go to a nice restaurant that doesn't have TVs. Don't buy the products of their advertisers. Send the only message that matters to these vermin - vote with your wallet.

I have no idea what I'll be doing on Super Bowl Sunday, but I absolutely know what I won't be doing.

Fish 01-22-2019 04:58 PM

Nobody gives a shit whether you guys watch the Superbowl. It's silly to act like you're sending some kind of statement.

Frazod 01-22-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14064975)
Nobody gives a shit whether you guys watch the Superbowl. It's silly to act like you're sending some kind of statement.

Nobody gives a shit if you want to be the sheep that goes BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, either.