ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325020)

Raiderhater 09-10-2019 07:11 PM

My initial thought was that it was the Raiders that filed the suit.

carcosa 09-10-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14439809)
This is beyond ridiculous, so he raped her....THREE.....times, ha~~~~

How does that work?

Everyone thinks it's easy to disentangle from an abusive relationship until they have to do it themselves.

rabblerouser 09-10-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh (Post 14439799)
“I doth pleasured mineself on your hinequarters. You are but a hag, and swindler of sorts. Thou hast thine nerve to request payment? Thineself and thine mother hath betrothed mine spirit and shall be considered common whores henceforth.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROFL

Baby Lee 09-10-2019 07:11 PM

Fly like a butterfly . . .

rabblerouser 09-10-2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14439827)
Probably nothing will come out on this but he did admit to jerking it on her back while she slept or some shit. Could be a kablamy if he admits to that.

Mmmmmhmmmm.

smithandrew051 09-10-2019 07:12 PM

Anyone know how long this realistically has been in the works? Like how long has it taken her to get to this point with her legal team?

A lot of people are going to speculate that this has to do with him signing with the Patriots in some way. Sounds like she would’ve had to act awful quick for that to be true.

If it’s financially motivated, I would assume this is probably tied more to when he signed the deal with Oakland.

Sounds like from the texts, he’s going to have to make the claim that it was all consensual.

rabblerouser 09-10-2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14439824)
No, but who hasn't begged for sex repeatedly then finally got her to relent and agree to let you jack off on her back? Am I right? UPTOP!

Ummmmm...I hope this is how you sarcasm and stuff.

suzzer99 09-10-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14439826)
99 no's and a one reluctant yes is a definite yes

This guy ****s.

New World Order 09-10-2019 07:13 PM

Why couldn't this have been released on Friday

Baby Lee 09-10-2019 07:13 PM

I skeet, grandmama!!

I SKEET!!!

-King- 09-10-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Probably nothing will come out on this but he did admit to jerking it on her back while she slept or some shit. Could be a kablamy if he admits to that.

Those are 2 separate sentences.

CapsLockKey 09-10-2019 07:15 PM

Wow. I knew he was going to cause distractions and drama at some point in NE but didn't think it would take less than 24 hours after officially joining the team.

RealSNR 09-10-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14439813)
tyreek hill: you should be scared of me too, bitch

antonio brown: hold my beer

Florio: "Now, it's not an issue of IF he'll be suspended but WHEN, because even though your lawyer produces a leaked letter that denies all allegations, the evidence that was obtained in which such threatening language was used towards another person falls directly within the NFL's personal conduct policy, which is the same policy that suspended Jimmy Smith for four games..."

Or something like that.

WhiteWhale 09-10-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

He he was saying she's a ho who let him jack on her back and slept with him in his bed.

I'm curious what instigated the little rant. It's borderline incoherent and reduntant as hell. He basically just says he played her and she's a ho and a loser who lives with her mom and failed at everything in her life.

Smells like she's angry he pulled the ol' pump n' dump though.

jjchieffan 09-10-2019 07:15 PM

I hate Brown for the bullshit he pulled to land on the Patriots. But I don't know about this. If he raped her in 2018, then she should have went to the police in 2018 and to the hospital for a rape exam. Filing a lawsuit now doesn't help her case. If he's guilty, then I hope that he gets nailed and kicked out of the league. But after the Hill accusations and the bullshit that the Democrats pulled trying to derail the SC nomination a couple of years ago, I'm not ready to jump to a conclusion here either. I supported Hill, I supported Gorsuch. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to not at least wait and with Brown. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to Brown going on the commissioners exempt list while this is investigated. These are serious allegations.