ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Here’s why you don’t start Mahomes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311659)

In58men 11-19-2017 05:49 PM

Here’s why you don’t start Mahomes

First of all, our schedule is very easy from here on out. We have 6 games left with four of them being home games. As much as it pains me to say this, Alex very well could get it together and we’ll have a shot at getting some value for him. We bench him now, we won’t get shit, period. Let him pad those stats baby!!!!!

Mahomes has no chemistry with the first team players, he needs a full off-season to mesh with those guys. If he starts or sits, either way we have no chance at a Super Bowl run. This defense is atrocious. If Mahomes lays an egg (which is highly likely) it’ll just knock his confidence down. There’s no reason to risk an injury on a player when this team isn’t going anywhere with or without him playing. Last thing we need is for him to come in and get concussed. Be smart, put the beer down and calm the **** down. The remaining schedule should be a breeze for Smitty to rack up some decent stats.

I love you all and it’ll all be okay!!!!

dlphg9 11-19-2017 05:52 PM

Who gives a ****. If Mahomes is as good as he can be who cares what we get for Smith.

dannybcaitlyn 11-19-2017 05:52 PM

I’d take my chances with Mahomes honestly.

ARROW2 11-19-2017 05:52 PM

Easy schedule? Does it get any easier than today? Bwahahahaha! Stop, alex is DONE!!!!

Warpaint69 11-19-2017 05:53 PM

Teams are stacking the box taking away Hunt and taking away everything short in the passing game fully knowing Alice won't push the ball deep. Alice is going to continue to be Alice and the offense will stink.

In58men 11-19-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13227244)
Easy schedule? Does it get any easier than today? Bwahahahaha! Stop, alex is DONE!!!!

Smith and the Chiefs play different at home, we all know this.

Chiefshrink 11-19-2017 05:56 PM

We do not have an easy schedule my friend. The way this team is playing the rest of our schedule is very difficult what did you not see today? Nothing personal here. The sooner Mahomes gets his rookie snaps out of the way the less of a rookie year he has next year as our starting QB. Your reasoning here in your thread means you still believe in this team whereas I do not believe in this team to go all the way to the Super Bowl let alone just make it to the playoffs the way they are playing now. Just saying.

In58men 11-19-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn (Post 13227243)
I’d take my chances with Mahomes honestly.

No reason for it. Like I said, we won’t do shit with or without him. Not with this defense my friend. He comes in and tears an ACL, all for what?

kc79 11-19-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13227235)
First of all, our schedule is very easy from here on out. We have 6 games left with four of them being home games. As much as it pains me to say this, Alex very well could get it together and we’ll have a shot at getting some value for him. We bench him now, we won’t get shit, period. Let him pad those stats baby!!!!!

Mahomes has no chemistry with the first team players, he needs a full off-season to mesh with those guys. If he starts or sits, either way we have no chance at a Super Bowl run. This defense is atrocious. If Mahomes lays an egg (which is highly likely) it’ll just knock his confidence down. There’s no reason to risk an injury on a player when this team isn’t going anywhere with or without him playing. Last thing we need is for him to come in and get concussed. Be smart, put the beer down and calm the **** down. The remaining schedule should be a breeze for Smitty to rack up some decent stats.

I love you all and it’ll all be okay!!!!

Mahomes has chemistry with Robinson. And teams would have to respect the deep ball. The passing game would help the running game.

Start Mahomes

In58men 11-19-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13227255)
We do not have an easy schedule my friend. The way this team is playing the rest of our schedule is very difficult what did you not see today? Nothing personal here. The sooner Mahomes gets his rookie snaps out of the way the less of a rookie year he has next year as our starting QB. Your reasoning here in your thread means you still believe in this team whereas I do not believe in this team to go all the way to the Super Bowl let alone just make it to the playoffs the way they are playing now. Just saying.

I’m confident with Smith getting it together. Home games are HUGE with this team. We have killer home field advantage.

ROYC75 11-19-2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13227246)
Smith and the Chiefs play different at home, we all know this.

Yep, Pittsburgh?

Tradition says go with Smith. We have lived with tradition long enough.

Fish 11-19-2017 06:00 PM

Smith's value is already pretty shitty after the last few weeks. What if it never gets better, or even gets worse? Then at the end of the season we're left with less value than we have right now, plus zero experience for Mahomes...

In58men 11-19-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13227268)
Smith's value is already pretty shitty after the last few weeks. What if it never gets better, or even gets worse. Then at the end of the season we're left with less value than we have right now, plus zero experience for Mahomes...

Mahomes will get experience in the off-season and preseason. Relax.

ROYC75 11-19-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13227256)
No reason for it. Like I said, we won’t do shit with or without him. Not with this defense my friend. He comes in and tears an ACL, all for what?

What is Alex goes down, do play Bray for the fear of Pat tearing an ACL ?

FlaChief58 11-19-2017 06:01 PM

Who gives a shit about smitty at this point. IF they make the playoffs with him, they're getting their shit pushed in anyway. This season is over so, let the PMII era begin now