ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game: Week 2: KC 28 Faid 10 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325129)

KChiefs1 09-15-2019 08:54 PM

Great as always George.

Thanks!

MahiMike 09-15-2019 08:59 PM

Thanks George!

Buehler445 09-15-2019 09:02 PM

Good read Thanks George.

I agree. This is one of those games KC normally loses. Chokeland caught some breaks, executed early and got some things rolling. KC didn't execute very well, got some junk penalties, Fisher got re-injured. Blah. Then Mahomes just said, I'm not losing to the ****ing Faid and just embarrassed fools. I mean, nothing was working - nevermind, Mahomes just dropped another bomb.

He's the best I've seen. Manning did a lot of ridiculous things, but his was straight execution and you could get into his timing. Brady was crazy in 07, and probably will be this year too, but he doesn't have anywhere near the athleticism or mobility Mahomes has. Rodgers is amazing, and I used to be super jealous, but he's not nearly as consistent and doesn't run as many plays or reads as seamlessly as Mahomes done. Rodgers is the closest, but Mahomes is the best I've seen.

The defense seems to have come together. I wonder if it was from *gasp* adjustments? Run defense is troublesome, secondary is ... troublesome, but they came together and held a good team that was feeling it to 10 points. The Cheating ****ing Donko Bitch****s who I heard about all offseason about how good their D was going to be got 24 put on them. (Donk is now 0-2, alone at the bottom - HAHA - **** Donk Forever). So maybe I'm being to hard on them. Although I think trying to have to catch up ****ed with Carr. He looked goood Early.

The 2 picks are kind of inexplicable, but I'll take them. The first one in the end zone, I think Gruden was trying to go back to the 7 attempts inside the 5 game and get a flag and the receiver just....quit? LOL. The second one is on Carr because theyre bad at running picks I guess. Those are 2 of the easiest interceptions I've ever seen. Just lobbed softballs in the numbers.

Fisher trying to go was stupid. Intergallactically stupid. The first step a tackle makes is always the groin. If he was marginal he should have sat.

Mahomes man....The English language is ill-equipped to adequately describe him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 14450645)
Not a fan of the Mahomie nickname, but still enjoyed reading. Thanks, George.

It's here to stay. They spouted it off in that shitty state farm commercial (Not that I care - get that money son).

Buehler445 09-15-2019 09:03 PM

It bears repeating. This was certainly a game EVERY QB except for Montana and Lenny loses. And Mahomes rapes. Just embarrasses fools. I'm like a ****ing 8 year old with a new bike. I'm beyond excited and the possibilities seem endless.

Buehler445 09-15-2019 09:08 PM

As an aside, running pass plays with the express intent of drawing a flag pisses me off. Romo mentioned that Carr should push the ball and hope to complete one or get a flag. And I'm 95% sure that first interception where the moron ass WR quit on the play, Gruden was trying to explicitly get a flag ala 7 plays inside the 5.

That makes this game ****ing garbage to watch.

Mahomes slings it down there to score touchdowns, not air laundry. I know it's a smart thing to do, but as a fan I ****ing hate it.

Prison Bitch 09-15-2019 09:09 PM

He’s the damn NFL league MVP, and he played that way with a wobbly wheel.

????? He looked perfectly healthy.

Rasputin 09-15-2019 09:15 PM

Maybe actually my favorite part was when Carr was driving and moving the chains down into the redzone and sure looked like they were going put 7 on the board for hope of a comeback and that hope was dashed away in an instant as Carr threw a pick in the endzone and tears flow from Raiders cheeks as they knew hope was lost.

Bowser 09-15-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14450724)
I want to see what Pringle can do on returns.

You may get your wish next week.

Bowser 09-15-2019 09:19 PM

And I can't be the only one getting a kick out of watching these road teams lose their shit in their own stadiums as Mahomes comes in and dissects them with ease.

J Diddy 09-15-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14451154)
Maybe actually my favorite part was when Carr was driving and moving the chains down into the redzone and sure looked like they were going put 7 on the board for hope of a comeback and that hope was dashed away in an instant as Carr threw a pick in the endzone and tears flow from Raiders cheeks as they knew hope was lost.

I rather enjoyed their dipshit Rb not getting down at the end of the second quarter. Carr was visibly pissed that they couldn’t get a field goal in before the time ran out.

Buehler445 09-15-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14451166)
You may get your wish next week.

You thinking DAT isn't going to keep returning?

As far as punts go we just as well ****ing fair catch the goddamned things. I'd rather take that than 10 yards behind where we catch it.

Buehler445 09-15-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14451169)
And I can't be the only one getting a kick out of watching these road teams lose their shit in their own stadiums as Mahomes comes in and dissects them with ease.

I think I more enjoyed Carr trying to press and fail because trying to match Mahomes would be like me racing Usain Bolt.

Tinker Dill 09-15-2019 09:24 PM

Agree with him!

stevieray 09-15-2019 09:25 PM

Gman!

Tinker Dill 09-15-2019 09:26 PM

Agreement is with 2 bike .