ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games The Last of Us Part 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325387)

Pants 06-12-2020 10:35 AM

This is why Sony is and will continue crushing MS.

DanBecky 06-18-2020 03:30 PM

I don’t own a PlayStation. Had to borrow one several years ago to play the first one. Didn’t know when I’d get around to borrowing one again for the LoU2. So I read all the spoilers, and I won’t utter one thing in here as to spoil it for any of you. But man, a wild ride and some bold decisions. Some absolute gut punches. Hope you guys enjoy it.

ShiftyEyedWaterboy 06-18-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanBecky (Post 15026499)
I don’t own a PlayStation. Had to borrow one several years ago to play the first one. Didn’t know when I’d get around to borrowing one again for the LoU2. So I read all the spoilers, and I won’t utter one thing in here as to spoil it for any of you. But man, a wild ride and some bold decisions. Some absolute gut punches. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Yeah, I'll be up late tonight playing. Apparently, the shhhh spoilers I saw weren't entirely accurate. I'm staying away from the current batch floating around.

Bump 06-18-2020 04:21 PM

I've been watching spoilers for this and I all I gotta say is,
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

dmahurin 06-18-2020 05:04 PM

I have it downloaded and just waiting to play till this evening. I have refused spoilers and I haven't even read this thread. Just pointing out, im ****ing excited and have been waiting years for this.

Sure-Oz 06-18-2020 09:56 PM

I get it tomorrow. So excited to play it

ShiftyEyedWaterboy 06-18-2020 11:04 PM

Graphics are damn incredible.

dmahurin 06-19-2020 01:23 AM

Started at exactly 11 pm. Just stopped for the night. Holy ****. The first 2 hours were incredible.

Gravedigger 06-19-2020 07:18 AM

We'll see, played it for a few hours this morning. Not sure how I feel about the story so far. Up until now, I'm not seeing how this holds a candle to Last of Us, but maybe I'll be surprised.

Beef Supreme 06-19-2020 08:55 AM

I will be interested to see how this goes for people going in blind. I haven't actively looked at leaks, but i haven't actively avoided them either. so i know some. I don't have a skin in the game. Didn't play the first one. I watched a fair bit of a let's play of it but got bored with it.

But i am curious to hear reactions, so don't disappear on us.

Bill Brasky 06-19-2020 11:40 AM

Somehow I managed to make it to release without getting spoiled. I read negative reactions to the spoilers but at least I get to decide for myself. My copy arrived later today and I’m pumped.

Also, cyberpunk 2077 is $10 off if you preorder on amazon today, right now.

dmahurin 06-19-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Brasky (Post 15027544)
Somehow I managed to make it to release without getting spoiled. I read negative reactions to the spoilers but at least I get to decide for myself. My copy arrived later today and I’m pumped.

Also, cyberpunk 2077 is $10 off if you preorder on amazon today, right now.

I have avoided them, im almost 3 hours into it. Its been great.

Setsuna 06-19-2020 04:17 PM

Spoiler!

Imon Yourside 06-19-2020 09:47 PM

CONTAINS SPOILERS

Spoiler!

Gravedigger 06-20-2020 03:30 AM

Got to Seattle Day 2. It’s getting better, definitely starting to see Naughty Dogs penchant for in depth story telling, but there has been a good amount of filler, some good, some unnecessary. I’m 7.5 hours in and I feel like they’ve padded a good amount already. Molotovs are still the get out of jail free card, silencer on the pistol gives you a ranged one shot silent kill which is nice, I miss the bow and arrow and nail bombs from the first one, but maybe they’ll show up down the line.